Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
beautiful quote priya and beautiful collages..πŸ‘πŸ‘..
Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ALL OF THE LOVELY LADIES. Just came on to say a quick hello. Will be back later after I catchup on all of the pages. ❀️

Originally posted by: spsharmila

These reactions were to be expected...what was 4lions thinking ? if they were thinking at all πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
This song was THE high point of Arnav-Khushi love story...so much so that many people associate this song to them and not to Salman-kareena on whom the song was picturised originally...
I think 4lions hav lost it completely πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

what the 😑😑. Has this PH lost its mind? How dare they picturize Teri Meri song on QH. I think GUL is just so desperate to get people to watch her show that she will do anything😑😑. But I am sure it is of no use because the leads have NO CHEMISTRY at all. No offense to any of the QH fans but their leads are like to pieces of wood who just cannot emote or act.
@ priya lovely quote and collage. I miss them both. Wonder if the show was going on how they would have celebrated Valentine's Day?
I hope someone can teach me how to make collages etc. i have a hard time even posting a picture. Help...
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved this Dr Maya Angelou's status today :

"I am grateful that love exists: familial love, (love between relatives), romantic love (a passion between lovers), agape love (divine love between God and friends), love of nature (the majesty of mountains, the lasting love of oceans) and the joy of laughter. We are stronger, kinder and more generous because we live in an atmosphere where love exists. I am grateful for that."

hello hi bye byeπŸ€—

caught up in a conf room for boring training session...saw this and wanted to share
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi gandhari,

good to see you (though immersed in conference), it's been a while. to that thought on love, may i add, love of a crazy tv show? added much to my life. lovely status. see you soon. yesterday had me writing a short story and spending hours on caps. it was fun.

-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi gandhari,

good to see you (though immersed in conference), it's been a while. to that thought on love, may i add, love of a crazy tv show? added much to my life. lovely status. see you soon. yesterday had me writing a short story and spending hours on caps. it was fun.

yep...only ipk fans know about and appreciate that loveπŸ˜‰...lovely way too spend your day...labor of love!😊
beautiful cap!πŸ‘
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: spsharmila

These reactions were to be expected...what was 4lions thinking ? if they were thinking at all πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
This song was THE high point of Arnav-Khushi love story...so much so that many people associate this song to them and not to Salman-kareena on whom the song was picturised originally...
I think 4lions hav lost it completely πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

One thing I have observed of 4Lions is that they royally piss of their audience of previous shows. I saw the Teri-Meri dance - it was more of we don't care what the audience thinks, this is our way of showing 'thenga' (crude hindi word I know - kind of thumbs down in english) to you all. It is like we are so over IPK and if you people are still moping around then time to wake up. I have no idea what 4Lions want to achieve doing that - even that they are thinking. More and more shows that they are becoming arrogant.

Coming to the dance, was there any romance ? any passion? I was searching with a magnifying glass and couldn't find any. And people were bashing Barun that he was not looking good towards the end of the show and he didn't shave. KSG is looking like Barun did now itself and it is hardly 3 months into the show. He was not all looking dashing like Arnav did when they danced and neither did Surbhi looked as sensous as Sanaya was. And who the hell was the director ? Is it LM here too again - Maybe he didn't get enough time to get the passion translated on screen. All in all,I was supposed to feel something but all through I had only 'What The' expression on my face.
-Gan- thumbnail
my 1st SRK edit...😳 ...for a few SRK diehard fans here in CC..no current pics as I liked the chocolate hero SRK,...pre-OSO😊

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: psarada

One thing I have observed of 4Lions is that they royally piss of their audience of previous shows. I saw the Teri-Meri dance - it was more of we don't care what the audience thinks, this is our way of showing 'thenga' (crude hindi word I know - kind of thumbs down in english) to you all. It is like we are so over IPK and if you people are still moping around then time to wake up. I have no idea what 4Lions want to achieve doing that - even that they are thinking. More and more shows that they are becoming arrogant.

Coming to the dance, was there any romance ? any passion? I was searching with a magnifying glass and couldn't find any. And people were bashing Barun that he was not looking good towards the end of the show and he didn't shave. KSG is looking like Barun did now itself and it is hardly 3 months into the show. He was not all looking dashing like Arnav did when they danced and neither did Surbhi looked as sensous as Sanaya was. And who the hell was the director ? Is it LM here too again - Maybe he didn't get enough time to get the passion translated on screen. All in all,I was supposed to feel something but all through I had only 'What The' expression on my face.

good one sarada,

ha ha i think 4 lions is having a conversation with itself, the audience actually has moved on. we've decided we love the show, some of us at least, and are sticking around making the most of it. a new forum too has apparently been set up, away from barun bashing, etc. we also know who was good and we want to have in our lives, and who were expendable and we've gone ahead and forgotten them.

poor 4 lions, still trying to get over its own show. one that made it bigger than any other show in some respects, one they butchered gleefully. never heard of anything like that before. and now this. hope they enjoyed filming teri meri with some other guys, why do i feel people they were feeling sick doing it though? in fact, if you ask sallu bhai today, who teri meri belongs to, smart bwoy that he is, likely he'll say, some young people from television world.

tell you the truth, the only person i'm truly disappointed in from 4lions, is gul khan.

she had the instinct, the judgment, the gumption. could have been great. just chose not to.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago