Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
good morning! has it been a happy V-day for everyone?...I'm just starting my day...no surprises as usual for me😳😆

about the interview...I laughed enough yesterday...because some answers really tickled me. rest I'm with Rashmi(mashira)...because it's on print media...so I'll wait and see how this plays out.
🤔

I'm planning on wearing rainbow colored clothing😉...
all spectrum of my mental setup covered based on my moodswings🤣...with a scarf in green☺️

-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

ab bachhe ka jaan loge kya?? khel ne kundne ka hi umar hain.😉😉

bachcha said he has had a million candlelight dinners with wifey😆...I'll stop before I go haywire again with my crazy, b🤬 persona taking over...😳😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kh41fekPu3E[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning G,
What happened? Feisty mood on V day?

Mera toh dil garden garden ho Gaya.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Valentines Day...🤗

Edited by --Sari-- - 11 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Happy Valentines Day...🤗

Happy V-Day to you too Sari. So how are things your end? Long time haven't seen you around here. Or maybe we keep on missing each other.
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: riti4u

I am yet to read interview..but seeing comments on IF thread and here , I dont see why everyone making big deal of this thing..it is being shared by his PR so definately it gives him good publicity..
Anyways my views differ from many here so I will stop with this comment only..
@bold- thanks fr this insight- I m lookin fwd to read it whenever i find time...

@rashmi -- hahaha...i laughed when I saw that ystrday - and immediately thought of you -- bechara was sulking 😆😆
@riti not sure what you thought of disussion here --- and am clueless to the discussion of main forum here -- so have no idea -- how that relates or our talks here come in comparison to the "general category" of IF discussions ---- no one is making any big deal or small deal of it here --- any interview comes, its discussed in CC -- and coz this one is a clear proof of super imposed pic and an article planted of an interview which is not recent --- made it to the mockery and discussion of it by all members here...and am proud to be part of CC -- where each member here has a logical mind and no delusional/biased hang overs of the main forum...
Also any thing that a PR puts not necessarily be good publicity (many tabloid news have a second side to it -- which might not be right always) -- his PR has been taking any x,y,z article on web and putting it on FB page !!!
Its not only him, its common with Mumbai media to go overboard -- today morning only there has been a case of Anubhav Sinha lashing at DNA on twitter -- coz main stream media planted stupid articles -- some days back Pooja Bhatt faced the same...
Anubhav Sinha @anubhavsinha 7h
Can there be a journalistic ethic that unsubstantiated information can not make the headlines?#DNA I am sorry but I am MAD AS HELL
so not necessarily what comes online is "honest" and "on your face" news !!!
sorry to offend you, but the one in bold sounded offensive to people on the chat here -- coz we have been on this CC since start -- and there is a transparency of communication when we chat here --- this place is not to fodder speculations or "baseless" gossips like the main CC or the other threads suffering camp/star wars and delusional fans/bashers...
when we discuss or deny an article here --- there is a solid reason behind that -- hope you get the point...you are seriously free to disagree !!!
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

Good morning G,

What happened? Feisty mood on V day?

Mera toh dil garden garden ho Gaya.

Hi sweety!..yeh Barun bhi na...interviews ka avalanche chalu hua hai..my qs is what happened ?...😕...is it MediaQ(whatever the PR house is) earning their salary?

too much mush makes me 🤢...
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Valentines Day Croonies😳

How was ur dayy??
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Happy Valentines Day...🤗

Baby, happy valentines day.
My hubby is travelling. So am in Jaan n baby mode.
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Prashu-

Happy Valentines Day Croonies😳

How was ur dayy??

Drama queen, Kidhar hain bhai?🤗