Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mashira

was just about to comment on the ratings. these are the renewed all-india ratings not just metro so differences are bound to come up! am very happy for Veera. It deserves to rise much more. I am guessing Saraswathi Chandra will make a difference! surprised about Pyar ka Dard though... i feel that soap is too sweet sweet. maybe thatz just me. i like my men saucy πŸ˜‰

in pyaar ka dard ,i dont like the girl...dont knw why..bt I like Adi's mother..she is nice actress... I remember seeing their confession scene...ab kya sooraj barjatya PH hain to ILU bolna par hug bhi nahi karwayege... that scene was so boring... and compare that to Arshi.... even a simple ILU on phone had more impact on me...on veera, I have seen few episodes..I like both kids..if they change timing of show trp cn increase.. I feel SP shud replace kaali with veera..
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riti4u

Just came back frm song dedication thing going in office..and one boy there dedicated song- "Ek hazaroon mein meri behna hain" to a girl..πŸ˜†..my request cudnt come..as I was late..😭

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Such an apt song for V day πŸ˜›
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

in pyaar ka dard ,i dont like the girl...dont knw why..bt I like Adi's mother..she is nice actress... I remember seeing their confession scene...ab kya sooraj barjatya PH hain to ILU bolna par hug bhi nahi karwayege... that scene was so boring... and compare that to Arshi.... even a simple ILU on phone had more impact on me...on veera, I have seen few episodes..I like both kids..if they change timing of show trp cn increase.. I feel SP shud replace kaali with veera..

Even I prefer Adi's mom. She is better looking and a better actress. I find the leads too boringπŸ₯± and everytime their signature tune starts playing, I end up changing the channelπŸ˜†

Veera is nice...I like the kids. They are so natural. Dont know why it is at the 10.30 slot.
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Even I prefer Adi's mom. She is better looking and a better actress. I find the leads too boringπŸ₯± and everytime their signature tune starts playing, I end up changing the channelπŸ˜†

Veera is nice...I like the kids. They are so natural. Dont know why it is at the 10.30 slot.

Yeah Adi's mom looks so young and more pretty than female lead.. I just watch once in a while more to see her..and her sareesπŸ˜†
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Such an apt song for V day πŸ˜›

Yeah πŸ˜† everyone was laughin on that request..
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

Awww. Baccha bada ho Gaya hain.

SIGH ! YA HE WAS 18 BACKthen kuch nahi hai πŸ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah Adi's mom looks so young and more pretty than female lead.. I just watch once in a while more to see her..and her sareesπŸ˜†

She is stylish...and she gets some nice clothes to wear!
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahamluvsbs

SIGH ! YA HE WAS 18 BACKthen kuch nahi hai πŸ˜†

beta bohut jaldi jaldi sab kuch kar liya. abhi phir se shuru kar do...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

beta bohut jaldi jaldi sab kuch kar liya. abhi phir se shuru kar do...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

LOLZ for all we knw shuru hai he , eeks no comments