Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
And what a day for you to put up this thoughts about love between Arnav and Khushi, even the whole world is thinking red!!

I like the way these two redefined love, acting, chemistry, friendship, emotions and much more. Like all of you, most times even I do not feel like talking about it because it feels bad that such a good combination of factors was not put to good use. Great story, fabulous actors, good directors. All for nothing.

I watch BV and every now and then... gosh these guys are spinning the story well... keeping things connected despite not having very very good actors. It is a pity... real pity.

Maybe this was bound to happen. A way for all committed hardworking guys like Sanaya, Barun, Arshad and the team to get better working options.
Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

thanks fr sharing dear..so what happens in the end..she just refuses to marry..thats all..that is very regressive thought..

I saw the promo and it looks interesting. I also saw the original movie with Nutan. It was a nice movie. In the end she refused to marry him but she got him married to her sister if my memory serves me right. I do hope that they change the ending. I am all for happy endings. I hate the heavy heart feeling that I have if anything has a unhappy ending. I am one of those people who will read the ending first before i start reading a book just in case it has a unhappy endingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Hayee Sej! I am glad u all loved the VM! but its time consuming I understand!

I miss those segments!

Priya,,,Shukriya,,mere liye segmnt karwane e liye! 🀣, Sanaya aye haye kabse bolne lagee!

Iski language n batien sab badal gayee! I am shocked,,I wonder if she lives close by to punjabis,,,!

BTE Smrit ji kya surprise dene wali hai kal abt Barun! Another jaap?

Also more Indian dressing nowadays...Hindi has improved too! Khushi ka asar hai kyaπŸ˜‰
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav_Khushifan

I saw the promo and it looks interesting. I also saw the original movie with Nutan. It was a nice movie. In the end she refused to marry him but she got him married to her sister if my memory serves me right. I do hope that they change the ending. I am all for happy endings. I hate the heavy heart feeling that I have if anything has a unhappy ending. I am one of those people who will read the ending first before i start reading a book just in case it has a unhappy endingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Yes-- she makes her sister marry him-- Kusum is the sis... Kumud is Nutan's character... knowing this.. we can watch until the tragic part happens.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@zoha- thats a lovely VM...brought back so much memories of offscreen segment of sarun.. really loved it dear..πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Hello al of you beautiful ppl!πŸ€—

21 Pages Already! 😲

I am Always late! Well this time I have a solid reason!

Ok I always wanted to make an Offscreen Segments VM for Sarun, As I love their friendship and bonding from Day 1.

It was challenging for me to do this! SPL VM of Sarun Masti was my first one! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

THATS SARUN! Sizzling hot on Screen,,,and super chilled Off-screen! Watch it in HD

So here I have combined most of the masti segments of Sarun ! 21 mins Long! Features their cute one liners and their dialogues! their Masti, n BALWANT KAUR!

PRESENTING SARUN SEGMENTS KA BAAP!

i love their friendship n bonding,,,I have nothing more to say,,watch it! πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKyTxYk40vg[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKyTxYk40vg

I THINK NO SARUN FAN SHOULD EVER MISS THIS!

DAILY MOTION LINK
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxh0nl_mega-sarun-vm-offscreen-segments-ka-baap_shortfilms#.URtc4B1tjgc

ZohaπŸ€—

Oh this is just awesome!!! all the offscreen moments with your editing ->21 mins of sheer bliss for me...this one will be in my bookmarks folder...for obvious reasons! Love you for making this! muah!

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

Good morning crooners.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3436399

Loved the interview - especially the last answer. One thing I have always observed of Barun is that he says things straightforward - like I am the one who sulks. My husband would never accept that sometimes he sulks after a fight though I agree I do it more often than him but still he too sulks sometimes but he would never accept it.

Crooners Wishing all of you a very Happy Valentine's Day. Will be busy in office today so I will be on/off in the crooner land.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Good morning crooners.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3436399

Anu-- this is Edinburgh???
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Anu-- this is Edinburgh???

Ash. I guess this is bath or Cambridge.
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ash. I guess this is bath or Cambridge.

Ash,Anu , it''s Bath ...been there very pretty .