Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: riti4u

from jan2012 till now..i turned from newbie to rocker..😊

Riti -- I became a rocker in Sep/October... been crawling after that !!πŸ˜•
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: psarada

Off-beat, I saw the promo for SC - the one which has Gautam Rode doing skydiving. SLB seems to have gone all the way to promote this show - extensive sets, top of the class promos and a skydiving one for introduction of hero. Chalo someone removed the air from 4Lions - they were so bragging that they spent so much because their hero had introduction shot from helicopter. Now they should know that if you want to launch on big channels, then you need to spend big bucks too.

Also it seems the dad in SC is the same one as Yash's Dad in Punaar Vivaah. Sometimes it is surprising how the other PH's manage with their important cast working in different serials, leads taking off for vacations(saw SBB wherein Guru and Debina were on a trip to Hongkong to celebrate their anniversary) and managing reality shows. 4Lions is the one PH that was pathetic when it came to managing schedules - and on top of it the PH girls were giving out spoilers even when the guy took off to attend the wedding of his cousin and there were bashers on the form saying - How dare BS took off. No wonder Barun felt burnt working with this PH.

Its a wonderful promo ... not sure if Priya would like me posting here... therefore not posted! I am planning to watch it based on the promo! Gautam Rode learnt to skydive for this... SLB really goes all out !
Hope he tells the story well in the midst of all this grandeur.
As for 4Lions management , the less said the better... they must have used BDs the most !
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Hello al of you beautiful ppl!πŸ€—

21 Pages Already! 😲

I am Always late! Well this time I have a solid reason!

Ok I always wanted to make an Offscreen Segments VM for Sarun, As I love their friendship and bonding from Day 1.

It was challenging for me to do this! SPL VM of Sarun Masti was my first one! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

THATS SARUN! Sizzling hot on Screen,,,and super chilled Off-screen! Watch it in HD

So here I have combined most of the masti segments of Sarun ! 21 mins Long! Features their cute one liners and their dialogues! their Masti, n BALWANT KAUR!

PRESENTING SARUN SEGMENTS KA BAAP!

Loved, loved the VM...miss them, miss IPK 😭. Amazing work πŸ‘ thank you for making this.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Off-beat, I saw the promo for SC - the one which has Gautam Rode doing skydiving. SLB seems to have gone all the way to promote this show - extensive sets, top of the class promos and a skydiving one for introduction of hero. Chalo someone removed the air from 4Lions - they were so bragging that they spent so much because their hero had introduction shot from helicopter. Now they should know that if you want to launch on big channels, then you need to spend big bucks too.

Also it seems the dad in SC is the same one as Yash's Dad in Punaar Vivaah. Sometimes it is surprising how the other PH's manage with their important cast working in different serials, leads taking off for vacations(saw SBB wherein Guru and Debina were on a trip to Hongkong to celebrate their anniversary) and managing reality shows. 4Lions is the one PH that was pathetic when it came to managing schedules - and on top of it the PH girls were giving out spoilers even when the guy took off to attend the wedding of his cousin and there were bashers on the form saying - How dare BS took off. No wonder Barun felt burnt working with this PH.

The PH did a bad job in planning and handling schedules. I'm sure when all serials start off they keep a bank of episodes ready...not sure why this PH could never plan ahead. If they had shot for episodes at least 2 weeks in advance, the entire cast would have got enough rest. The leads felt burnt because the tracks revolved around only both of them...so even if one took off, fans would go into panic mode...ab isme kiski galti hai? Will Gul care to answer this questionπŸ˜›
Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Hello al of you beautiful ppl!πŸ€—

21 Pages Already! 😲

I am Always late! Well this time I have a solid reason!

Ok I always wanted to make an Offscreen Segments VM for Sarun, As I love their friendship and bonding from Day 1.

It was challenging for me to do this! SPL VM of Sarun Masti was my first one! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

THATS SARUN! Sizzling hot on Screen,,,and super chilled Off-screen! Watch it in HD

So here I have combined most of the masti segments of Sarun ! 21 mins Long! Features their cute one liners and their dialogues! their Masti, n BALWANT KAUR!

PRESENTING SARUN SEGMENTS KA BAAP!

i love their friendship n bonding,,,I have nothing more to say,,watch it! πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKyTxYk40vg[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKyTxYk40vg

I THINK NO SARUN FAN SHOULD EVER MISS THIS!

DAILY MOTION LINK
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxh0nl_mega-sarun-vm-offscreen-segments-ka-baap_shortfilms#.URtc4B1tjgc

Zoha this is perfect. I really miss their off scream masti. It s amazing how these two could be goofing off one minute and then deliver really intense scenes soon afterwards. Thank you πŸ€—
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Riti -- I became a rocker in Sep/October... been crawling after that !!πŸ˜•

me too became during that time only...i was commentin in crooner ..in redux..plus makin posts...n even joined defenders gang...so u see I had lot of opportunities to comment...πŸ˜†
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya -- tomorrow is the first anniversary of Arhi's first marriage (not real life date but serial date)! What plans to celebrate this and V-day?
Double dhamaaka??
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

you are free to discuss or post anything in the cc -- why should I have a problem...
there isnt any bindings on any topics or any show or any person/actor here to discuss -- I just open the thread thats all...
appreciate or bash -- anything is allowed -- agree/disagree is personal choice -- thats all to it.
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a lovely VM Zoha! I had this silly smile plastered on my face throughout!! thanks for this one! πŸ€—

@priya, how wonderfully you recalled the epic moments of this show, this time last year..πŸ‘ sights, sounds, smells and colours indeed. I could literally smell his anger and hurt that night and feel the caress of her dupatta that night and hear that roaring holy fire. Loved the way you described why Arnav married Khushi... to protect himself and not to protect his Di as he had convinced himself.. and fantastically enough, these grey areas of a character's thinking, how his mind was playing games, how his heart was clenched...everything shone in Barun's eyes. And I thought Sanaya too was at her best during the contract wedding track... despite losing her voice. she was fiery and the hurt in her visage.. the 'woman' to her 'man'.

You should celebrate crooner anniversary...😳 these were the kind of insights and connections that brought me to crooner first as a dedicated stalker and then as a participant. and look how I have stayed on.πŸ˜† Thank you for the joy...crooner's been such a happy place for me and it continues to be. πŸ€—

Edited by mashira - 11 years ago