Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello al of you beautiful ppl!๐Ÿค—

21 Pages Already! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I am Always late! Well this time I have a solid reason!

Ok I always wanted to make an Offscreen Segments VM for Sarun, As I love their friendship and bonding from Day 1.

It was challenging for me to do this! SPL VM of Sarun Masti was my first one! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

THATS SARUN! Sizzling hot on Screen,,,and super chilled Off-screen! Watch it in HD

So here I have combined most of the masti segments of Sarun ! 21 mins Long! Features their cute one liners and their dialogues! their Masti, n BALWANT KAUR!

PRESENTING SARUN SEGMENTS KA BAAP!

i love their friendship n bonding,,,I have nothing more to say,,watch it! ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKyTxYk40vg[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKyTxYk40vg

I THINK NO SARUN FAN SHOULD EVER MISS THIS!

DAILY MOTION LINK
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxh0nl_mega-sarun-vm-offscreen-segments-ka-baap_shortfilms#.URtc4B1tjgc

Edited by UltimateBarun - 11 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Priya I love the Title Dammit!
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

You need to talk more -- in all languages... I became a rocker in 5 months!๐Ÿ˜‰

I know, I know...that has always been the problem with me...a bit "ASR"ish when it comes to talking more ๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

PRESENTING SARUN SEGMENTS KA BAAP!

Zohaaa๐Ÿค— This is an awesome VM...just loved it. Infact I didnt want it to get over...was grinning nonstop. Just cant help but adore balloon and tintin๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much for this awesome treat
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

You need to talk more -- in all languages... I became a rocker in 5 months!๐Ÿ˜‰

Cool Ash, I am yet to become a rocker - seems like I was on IF for eternity. Can't believe it's been 5 yrs since I joined.
Edited by psarada - 11 years ago
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Zohaaa๐Ÿค— This is an awesome VM...just loved it. Infact I didnt want it to get over...was grinning nonstop. Just cant help but adore balloon and tintin๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much for this awesome treat

Loved the segment Zoha - especially the one where Sanaya kept an eyelash and asked Barun to wish something - just like small kids do. Lovely friendship between these two and hopefully it will remain the same in future too.
UltimateBarun thumbnail
@ Nishi I can understand! I share your sentiments!

@psarada I did feel many times like they are kids,,,bas not bothered abt anything and engrossed in full on masti, giggling,,,She mde hm laugh n he made her laugh,,,,n yet delivered the best at their job!
PSharada thumbnail
Off-beat, I saw the promo for SC - the one which has Gautam Rode doing skydiving. SLB seems to have gone all the way to promote this show - extensive sets, top of the class promos and a skydiving one for introduction of hero. Chalo someone removed the air from 4Lions - they were so bragging that they spent so much because their hero had introduction shot from helicopter. Now they should know that if you want to launch on big channels, then you need to spend big bucks too.

Also it seems the dad in SC is the same one as Yash's Dad in Punaar Vivaah. Sometimes it is surprising how the other PH's manage with their important cast working in different serials, leads taking off for vacations(saw SBB wherein Guru and Debina were on a trip to Hongkong to celebrate their anniversary) and managing reality shows. 4Lions is the one PH that was pathetic when it came to managing schedules - and on top of it the PH girls were giving out spoilers even when the guy took off to attend the wedding of his cousin and there were bashers on the form saying - How dare BS took off. No wonder Barun felt burnt working with this PH.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: psarada

Cool Ash, I am yet to become a rocker - seems like I was on IF for eternity. Can't believe it's been 5 yrs since I joined.

from jan2012 till now..i turned from newbie to rocker..๐Ÿ˜Š
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: psarada

Sarada -- make numerous small posts... that's my style :-)... of course the SGs helped... and Crooner too!