Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ€—

Just realized, I didnt wish anybody good morning...seedha Dolly ke topic pe khud padiπŸ˜†

Good morning/evening ladiesπŸ€—πŸ˜†
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hi all,

Was reading the discussions in the last pages. The hate marriage - the whole 1 - 2 weeks of drama starting from Arnav's breakdown to the Suhaagraat were awesome. Both BS and SI excelled in those scenes and so did all of the supporting cast. And Sanaya bechari had a bad cold and one episode she has her voice dubbed but Sanaya emoted so well with no dialogues. The screenplay was taut and even when you know Arnav did wrong by dragging Khushi and blackmailing her for marriage - you can't but feel bad for him also because you know he is equally hurting from inside. Arnav's breakdown was an awesome scene - It would be a scene with which all the actors would be compared for a long time in Tellywood. And to think the team shot this scene in under 1 hr.

The story was so good and my main grouse with this PH is that if they knew before hand that they don't want this show to be on forever then why didn't they close off all the loops and continue the same momentum and close it na. Why did they drag such a good serial into nadir depths if intention was not there to have this serial on air for long. Sometimes I get so angry on the PH and the channel. SP also got very greedy after SPA I believe but whatever it is had this story been complete, it would have been an epic feather for both SP and PH. Gosh I hate them for leaving the story so addha - adhoora. I hate incomplete stories.
Edited by psarada - 11 years ago
Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Reliving the scene through your words, Priya, beautiful !

I don't think there can ever be a scene like that anywhere else, not on TV or even movies, one of its kind. I still remember I had goosebumps while watching it, it was almost like a trance. The wedding scene and ASR's glare when Khushi gets slapped will remain unparalleled forever.

Congrats on the Crooner anniversary, I think I started following around Crooner 10 and like I told you before, I registered myself to be able to read crooners if I missed an episode, later it became a must do after watching the episode.

Let's plan a celebration for the anniversary. As someone wrote here, when you feel ok to talk IPK, do consider writing Crooners for all the pre-crooner days' episodes 😊

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Heylo beautiful ladies...looks like I missed an important convo last night..priya..so crooner anniversary comin.. wow..one year...I hav always loved your writing..and I remember durin this feb time only I started my active participation in IF..first it was only silent ..bt breakdown of that man...and his bashing brought out hidden phangurl in me..but it was really strange..as it never happened with me bfore..a character had touched me in such a way..that I was even justifying his wrongs.. bt that was never because of his looks or something..but because he had reasons ..and somewhere i felt him so real..I still remember i mentioned this in your crooner 50 celebration..that I sulked whole day at home..didnt take my dinner..my parents really got worried..and thought of something else..I cudnt tell them why I was sad..coz they wud hav blasted me for the madness..bt it was truely maddening..I dont know why..but instead of khushi ..I was just scared for ASR...and then with all his bashing it just made me come to his defense..during that time there were only few write ups who were neutral..and were giving arnav a chance too...one of them was urs.. I felt nice reading him in positive light...I also liked one more writer at that time..dont knw if any of you had read her..she used to write about Arnav-Khushi as Pride and Beauty... anyways thanks for wonderful journey of crooner...it was always so positive..😊
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i'm finally watching Dabang 2 nowπŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
What the !! (been ages since I used this word, have to go back and watch ASR say "what the") I'm a Senior Member ???? 😲 It took me a full year to become a Senior Member 🀣
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hd75

What the !! (been ages since I used this word, have to go back and watch ASR say "what the") I'm a Senior Member ???? 😲 It took me a full year to become a Senior Member 🀣

You need to talk more -- in all languages... I became a rocker in 5 months!πŸ˜‰