Word Count: 0

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Word Count: 0

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kalpu 🤗 Thanks for posting these. For the first time I am sad looking at these pic's look at his eyes 😭
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

Kalpu 🤗 Thanks for posting these. For the first time I am sad looking at these pic's look at his eyes 😭

I second that...ma Sexxxy's eyes n self is lookin really sad n tensed...i really hope that things work out for him...dil se duwa karti hu...😭💔😭
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kalpu sweetz...not himself tryin really hard to look ok...forced smile...me sadzzz to see this...hai just want to go give him a big🤗🤗🤗...n make it all better n go away...😭😭😭
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

@ pinkness,
Thanks for the pic...
Mere naina talash kare jisse...
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gosh...look at him...😭😭😭😭😭
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good morning girls!

I have so much of catching up to do...havent seen the famous Barun-Gul interview...havent heard his NK interview or other radio interviews. Havent even seen last night's episode! Even without doing all of these, I am feeling completely drained by just thinking of the off screen drama! This is the best place to find friends...the main forum is a mess with people calling Barun names. I dont know what he has said in the interviews but he definitely doesnt deserve this kind of criticism.

Will be back during the day!🤗
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Good morning girls!

I have so much of catching up to do...havent seen the famous Barun-Gul interview...havent heard his NK interview or other radio interviews. Havent even seen last night's episode! Even without doing all of these, I am feeling completely drained by just thinking of the off screen drama! This is the best place to find friends...the main forum is a mess with people calling Barun names. I dont know what he has said in the interviews but he definitely doesnt deserve this kind of criticism.

Will be back during the day!🤗

Nish,
Happy Diwali...
Don't even step on the main forum...madness, ungrateful ppl...bashing in its worst form...
If you watch d famous Gul interview you will wonder which democracy are we talking about...
dennisdmenace thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290707

this is the post on main forum still not closed by Mods...
for this BS worked hard and gave us ASR