Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smashitup

😳 Hope you all eat lots of lovely food and get to spend time with your loved ones ... see you in a few days after the festivities ...

I don't want to spoil the mood but have come to know that Rajan Singh from Star will be doing an interview with BBC Asian Network before Barun does a LIVE interview with Noreen Khan at 1.45 gmt ... if you listen, please drop in a transcript here of the main points ... I don't think I can bear to listen x

Barun's interview with Noreen Khan is recorded...he gave the interview last week. He will only speak about his trip to UK and the break.

Enjoy your Diwali too KalpsπŸ€—
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just realized today Arnav-Khushi came full circle...they have a child...three orphans coming together forming a family of their own...it was such a epic moment in IPK...and somehow I wish the offscreen drama didnt distract me from enjoying the episode fully.

The last few days have been stressful...so I've been laying low as stress makes me either lose it😳 or go into a shell...I was initially shocked and then at a part where I thought I can compartmentalize(I'm usually very good in real life) and enjoy the ride as long as Barun is there (as for me the show started with a vision in maroon intriguing me followed by a quirky girl in blue ...who looked so different but to a 1st time viewer, it appeared they were married ...their chemistry was that good! So like my siggy says..as long perfection continues I'm there too...) ...but today I felt even cute little scene of ASR and Aarav hugging was making me senti. I dont do good with senti...I cant take caps, cant write a line about the episode...so didnt reserve in today's Crooner, though I'm going to read everyone's take...it is so close to my heart and my heart feels this emptiness which I never associated fiction with..hopefully tomorrow will be better.

somewhere the fear of losing touch with you gals is also there...for me friendships has always been lifelong...as I'm very picky about who I call friends...once I do...its kinda forever (dont worry I dont stalkπŸ˜†) and I have enjoyed hanging out with you gals, every crazy thought of the way...though some of you are closer to my daughter's age but your maturity in thoughts has always put me in awe of each one of you. So will miss this daily hanging out we do...so without further ado...I love you guys dammit!!! πŸ€—Another thing I owe to IPK.

Dont do good with good byes...and it's coming soon it feels like...so bear with me if I start spamming with my whiny posts ☺️

Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Just realized today Arnav-Khushi came full circle...they have a child...three orphans coming together forming a family of their own...it was such a epic moment in IPK...and somehow I wish the offscreen drama didnt distract me from enjoying the episode fully.

The last few days have been stressful...so I've been laying low as stress makes me either lose it😳 or go into a shell...I was initially shocked and then at a part where I thought I can compartmentalize(I'm usually very good in real life) and enjoy the ride as long as Barun is there (as for me the show started with a vision in maroon intriguing me followed by a quirky girl in blue ...who looked so different but to a 1st time viewer, it appeared they were married ...their chemistry was that good! So like my siggy says..as long perfection continues I'm there too...) ...but today I felt even cute little scene of ASR and Aarav hugging was making me senti. I dont do good with senti...I cant take caps, cant write a line about the episode...so didnt reserve in today's Crooner, though I'm going to read everyone's take...it is so close to my heart and my heart feels this emptiness which I never associated fiction with..hopefully tomorrow will be better.

somewhere the fear of losing touch with you gals is also there...for me friendships has always been lifelong...as I'm very picky about who I call friends...once I do...its kinda forever (dont worry I dont stalkπŸ˜†) and I have enjoyed hanging out with you gals, every crazy thought of the way...though some of you are closer to my daughter's age but your maturity in thoughts has always put me in awe of each one of you. So will miss this daily hanging out we do...so without further ado...I love you guys dammit!!! πŸ€—Another thing I owe to IPK.

Dont do good with good byes...and it's coming soon it feels like...so bear with me if I start spamming with my whiny posts ☺️

[IMG]http://www.mallubar.com/glitters/images/mallubar-diwali-greetings2.gif[/IMG]

GDiii πŸ€— πŸ€—

Your post echoes my sentiments exactly. Especially the lines in bold. I was worried about the same too and I do take time to make friends. The other day I told this to one of Crooner buddies I haven't made so many friends as many as I have made here. I will owe IPK forever for this that because of IPK and Crooner I met you all.. 😳

And did you say something about Spamming.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† If you need company, you know who to contact.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ladies lets not talk about loosing touch blah blah blah ...Ishii tujhe toh maineh bola tha yaad hai na ... Gandhari and the rest of the gang I am planning on keeping this cc thread open please come visit , we don't have to talk about IPK ...many subjects...movies , books , family , pets , politics to name a few go on spamming that's what this cc is all about.

Ishii why are you up this late 😑
Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Good Morning / Evening Girls πŸ€— one of my favorite videos made by Puja enjoy ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y6_LtG_8c1E[/YOUTUBE]
Divya1503 thumbnail
GOOD MORNING/EVENING everyone!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Wishing u all a very happy n safe diwali!!!:))))
Can't use lappy now, monkeys n cards later!!πŸ˜›
beena14 thumbnail
Happy Diwali...

beena14 thumbnail
Enjoy girls...

Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

Ladies lets not talk about loosing touch blah blah blah ...Ishii tujhe toh maineh bola tha yaad hai na ... Gandhari and the rest of the gang I am planning on keeping this cc thread open please come visit , we don't have to talk about IPK ...many subjects...movies , books , family , pets , politics to name a few go on spamming that's what this cc is all about.

Ishii why are you up this late 😑

Beena Dii.. That I know.. I am coming her.. for sure.. and spamming. After all aap log sizzlers ban jao or me rockerz bhi na banu to lanat he mujpe.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Good Morning/Evening Jawanis..πŸ€—

Happy Diwali.. 😊

I was up only till 2am Dii and see if I was up till late, I woke up late too.πŸ˜›
Edited by Ishii99 - 11 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Akshay said that every actor shd work with a producer like GUL at least once in their career?? Is she kidding me!!!!! For wat?????😲 To be ignored completely n learn how not to speak on-screen???