Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Divya1503

G di,for them tho these small ones wont do

We will send them these!! loads of them!!

👍🏼

(sorry Bapu-ji...this is for a greater cause)😳
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

👍🏼

Bapu-ji wont mind di
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

👍🏼

Yes...no Gandhi principles can be followed. Sent a stinker to Uday Shankar and co. Now on to my next set of mails. All effort put in is worth it...for me right now its only about Barun's name. Knowing him he may continue to be silent while the PH and SP get away by talking rubbish about him and I cannot let that happen.
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Yes...no Gandhi principles can be followed. Sent a stinker to Uday Shankar and co. Now on to my next set of mails. All effort put in is worth it...for me right now its only about Barun's name. Knowing him he may continue to be silent while the PH and SP get away by talking rubbish about him and I cannot let that happen.

same here...I dont care anymore about whether the erial continues or not(please dont kill me)..It's the effort to tarnish Sobti that has made me mad...done with my emails...and angry post at forum32...tomorrow(our night time) my call will start. I just feel bad for those poor reps at the ph calls who're bearing the brunt of the fans and the sharks are waiting for the chatter to die down...well thee has been no serial like IPK, no character like ASR in Indian tellydom...now it's time for the snoozing SP bigshots to smell the coffee and wake up to Barun's and IPk's fandom!
Divya1503 thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_WFhsuxDT4[/YOUTUBE]

This song ringing in my ears from the time the forum started the fight!!!😆 😆 Instead of the British flag I see 4 n SP😆 😆

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

same here...I dont care anymore about whether the erial continues or not(please dont kill me)..It's the effort to tarnish Sobti that has made me mad...done with my emails...and angry post at forum32...tomorrow(our night time) my call will start. I just feel bad for those poor reps at the ph calls who're bearing the brunt of the fans and the sharks are waiting for the chatter to die down...well thee has been no serial like IPK, no character like ASR in Indian tellydom...now it's time for the snoozing SP bigshots to smell the coffee and wake up to Barun's and IPk's fandom!

Same here G. The serial has taken a backseat. Arnav and Khushi are still fictional but not Barun. He has been genuine, down to earth and totally dedicated to his character. He has lived the epic character day in and day out. He deserves respect...nothing less. I read in a few other threads about the insults hurled at him. Even Sanaya was insulted and apparently the insults were directed at their off-screen friendship. Can you believe it? It is cheap and disgusting to even think about it. This man has not done anything to get insulted.
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Same here G. The serial has taken a backseat. Arnav and Khushi are still fictional but not Barun. He has been genuine, down to earth and totally dedicated to his character. He has lived the epic character day in and day out. He deserves respect...nothing less. I read in a few other threads about the insults hurled at him. Even Sanaya was insulted and apparently the insults were directed at their off-screen friendship. Can you believe it? It is cheap and disgusting to even think about it. This man has not done anything to get insulted.

wow!!! what are the labor laws in India about harassment?...the Channels and production houses act like dictators...no freedom of speech for the employees...one wrong move you're outta here or stay here with no self-respect as we control your paycheck!
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤗Happy Diwali everyone 🤗

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New video of Barun's interview teaser put out by 4lions on their website...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SHgflZ14prQ[/YOUTUBE]
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wishing all my fellow SJH'S a very HAPPY DIWALI!!!!!🤗🤗