Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

SK!! By far, my most fav epi from the PayAsh wedding preps period, outside of Teri Meri & the poolside kiss. This smirk was KILLER! The way his ears and eyes perked up when Buaji said 'Titaliya'...haaiii...
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely caps Kalpu di!!! Subah subah maar diya!!!

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ma sexxxy in a dreamy state...Kalpu mari jaan I luv it...it was well worth the wait...muuaaahhh
Sweetz luved all the caps Hun...just beautiful going down memory lane...😳
Edited by sejket2 - 11 years ago
sejket2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shybabe

This should be my last VM's for this show...its not posted on the forum just for you guys. I began my journey with VM making on December 1, 2011. Have made 176 VM's for this show. Its been an awesome journey for me...making them. I have poured my heart and soul into every one of them...thank you for always showing me your love for my work...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8nCx7AGwy8[/YOUTUBE]

Shalu...OMG...this is so beautiful...am all emotional ...darlin please do not make this ur last one dear need u n Zoha now the most...to watch all ur VM's n old epis...😭
Divya1503 thumbnail
The doc asked my mom to keep me away from lappy for few days coz of my stupid head ache 😭 won't be around for few days:((( will miss u all

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Kalps I am sending this to both of them wid a note...credits to u...maybe the message will cheer them up...it will b a personal msg I'll send directly to Sanaya,and ask to share with him...hope ur permission is there.😳
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Kalps I am sending this to both of them wid a note...credits to u...maybe the message will cheer them up...it will b a personal msg I'll send directly to Sanaya,and ask to share with him...hope ur permission is there.😳

Priya🤗

So much to say to you...but all I can say is BIG HUGS🤗
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

The doc asked my mom to keep me away from lappy for few days coz of my stupid head ache 😭 won't be around for few days:((( will miss u all

U too need a deserved rest for 2 days..rest ur eyes gal and pls take a rest😡
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

U too need a deserved rest for 2 days..rest ur eyes gal and pls take a rest😡

If everyone is so upset, how can I rest sunny di:( :( reading priya di's post n every line I read abt sobti, is making me cry for him:( :( nothing's working out for me stop crying:( tried going for class m even there I was in tears:( my eyes r burning now:( will try to sleep for some time now:(
sejket2 thumbnail

Diwal greetings, wishes, animated pictures

Word Count: 1