No new man in Khushi's life-that one news will be enough for meπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That only Gul aunty can answer.πŸ˜›
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

That only Gul aunty can answer.πŸ˜›

πŸ‘πŸΌ 🀣

They said some meeting na di,any news abt that?? Came home just before the episode, been searching since then, but I can't find any solid post abt thatπŸ˜• πŸ˜•
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

πŸ‘πŸΌ 🀣

They said some meeting na di,any news abt that?? Came home just before the episode, been searching since then, but I can't find any solid post abt thatπŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Apparently the agenda for the meeting is barun in or IPK out. I dont know how far it is true but as per one post, its 90% confirmed that the serial will end. Now they are saying the official decision will be out later.
Divya1503 thumbnail

Apparently the agenda for the meeting is barun in or IPK out. I dont know how far it is true but as per one post, its 90% confirmed that the serial will end. Now they are saying the official decision will be out later.

Ohh!! thanks diπŸ˜ƒ

Had tears again when Akash was talking today😭 😭 😭 😭
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Ohh!! thanks diπŸ˜ƒ

Had tears again when Akash was talking today😭 😭 😭 😭

Today was his last day of shooting. I feel really bad for Akshay and Deepali. Its a wonder how they stuck to the show despite not having anything to do. They had much more to do before their wedding. I feel if the story had involved all other characters, we would not have been in this soup now. The pressure would not have been on Sanaya and Barun.
Divya1503 thumbnail
Had I been in the city where that Gul lady stays, there wud have been a news in the paper the next mrng- A mad fan of TV show attacks the Producer's show after the lead plans to leave the show

bhagvan ne bacha liye ussecha!!!
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Today was his last day of shooting. I feel really bad for Akshay and Deepali. Its a wonder how they stuck to the show despite not having anything to do. They had much more to do before their wedding. I feel if the story had involved all other characters, we would not have been in this soup now. The pressure would not have been on Sanaya and Barun.

Good evening, ladies!πŸ€—Going to jump in here for a quick second. So true, GS...Had they made use of all the other characters--made it an ensemble effort--we would have not seen this day. In this regard, YR has done a remarkable job. I happened to catch an epi last week, and I was amazed at how seemlessly tracks with the Singhanias and Maheshwaris hold their own, independently of each other..All in the midst of NaKsh's love story still being intact & getting stronger. I also loved the "growth" in certain characters. Sorry to digress; just wanted to make a pt about another SP show...They are capable of it, but Gul has lost focus because of her other "passions."
Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hola Anjali,divi monkey,beena...n all the rest of ma jawani/dewani's...πŸ€—

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning/ Evening Girls πŸ€—

Divi , Nishi πŸ€—

Anji , the best man won πŸ˜‰ Sad state of affairs ...never in my wildest dream thought I would see a day like this. Oh well ...Good luck to Barun .
--Nishita-- thumbnail