Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Beena...lagta hain tuje maar khaani hain Shweths...lekiin kya jhakas sa pic nikaala hain Shweths ke liye..I am sure she will love it.
Chalo girls njoy..me logging off

GN/Good day to allπŸ€—
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beena... I am just laughing my heart out at the title of this CC..🀣

But, its awesome girl and thank you for always having me as a part of this CC..😳..

First of all...wishing Shwetha...a very very happy birthday...loads of hug to you shwetha from me...we have never interacted very much...but I already feel that I know a little about you my dear..πŸ€—

Hope you have a fab fab day...😳
shybabe thumbnail
Dearest Shweta...

A little late...but something small for you darling...😳

Wishing you a happy birthday once again...and hope you have a fabulous day...and many many more to come. May God bless you with loads of happiness...😳

Loads of Love,
Shy😳
Edited by shybabe - 11 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
ok..ladeej...

gdnight...had a long day...will be back..to this jawaani thread..πŸ˜† tomorrow..

Maddy...I see ya...hugs darling...and gdnight as well😳
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I still have the Hangover..and the bad one at that...

Sm of us had sleepless night of Aaloo po*nos and Rabba ve reloaded and husky voice echoes...kaun hamein sambhalega yeh kisne socha !!

Point of cmng here,Beena Di Thanksss for putting this up for Shwe...u nd CVs really treated her sambhalke on her bday...madam must b super happy πŸ€—
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: honeypriya

I still have the Hangover..and the bad one at that...

Sm of us had sleepless night of Aaloo po*nos and Rabba ve reloaded and husky voice echoes...kaun hamein sambhalega yeh kisne socha !!

Point of cmng here,Beena Di Thanksss for putting this up for Shwe...u nd CVs really treated her sambhalke on her bday...madam must b super happy πŸ€—

Priya πŸ€— no thanks baba my pleasure you girls rock πŸ‘ Don't worry Shweta aaj nahi uthegi red hi red alert pe hai woh πŸ˜† Thxs for coming here ...aaya karo to unwind . I can't get over the kitchen scene πŸ˜‰
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posting for Suba:

heyyy shhweee..happy bday..to the super cute gal who speaks her mind..who stands by her friend at all times...to the sweetheart and darling friend of mine...yeahh..in ur style..plain jkr..no exaggerations..hehehehe

wisshhiinngg u loads of wishes..care..and infinite love...

love
subi..

Edited by arch_nat1112 - 11 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I have tries posting here,,,,6 times,,,,n every time IF dint allow me,,becuase it said I am spamming!! Abhi shuroo bhi nai kiya,,and I am accused 😭

Anyways,,,,so that was the reason for being late to the party of Second Hand jawani🀣

Thank u beena Di πŸ˜›

Many Many Many Happy returns of the Day Shwetha Darling!πŸ€—

May Gold Bless u and grant all your wishes !
may your life be filled with happiness , joy and laughter!

Have a blast n keep smiling always! Here is something for you dear!! ⭐️

Will be back later to Spam!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by UltimateBarun - 11 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shwets...
As you know, was traveling ...and then arrived here after much daant by Beenadi ( PM box full - so couldnt get the PM on thread), then pleaded with Archu whose net failed at this important moment and then Ishii came to my rescue...and Here I am πŸ˜›. Star crossed honeh ka kuch toh effect hona chahiye na!!
Ok... so to cut the rubbish and come to the important Part:
HAPPPYYY WALA BIRTHDAY Shwets!!!
Hope you have a grand Birthday and an awesome Year. You really deserve all the love and wishes that come your way!
I suck at creativity, so nothing from me..and also right now connected through the pad which often baffles me (serves you right to befriend techno retards like me πŸ˜›).
But I do want to say that you are extremely special Shwets... not Just for your amazing creativity, your in depth analysis, your dhasoo collages...but for who you are...
I told you long back, that your friends are very lucky (I remember I was in Coorg then and you were sharing some gossip with me on Whats App) and you said that I am lucky too since I am a friend too. Just like that... you befriended me... with those simple words. And thats what sets you apart Shwets...
Your unencumbered genuineness, your warmth and your sensitivity! I am very awed that you consider me a friend. Thank you for being born πŸ˜†.
ok enough of sentiappa from me...Hope you have a blast. Kal toh waisehi you had an awesome pre-brithday bash Thanks Mr. & Mrs Raizada (aka Barun & Sanaya).πŸ˜‰
Enjoy your time with family, party like there is no tomorrow, dance like a nutcase and always, always stay the you are ...SPECIAL!!!
God Bless Darling!
Let's talk once you are back!
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Beenadi...Thank you sooo much for making this thread and giving us this opportunity to wish Shwets!
I was bhatkaoing on Thakela πŸ˜†. And 2nd Hand Jawani!!!!🀣 I am dying to know the real story behind this namkaran πŸ˜›