Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shybabe

This should be my last VM's for this show...its not posted on the forum just for you guys. I began my journey with VM making on December 1, 2011. Have made 176 VM's for this show. Its been an awesome journey for me...making them. I have poured my heart and soul into every one of them...thank you for always showing me your love for my work...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8nCx7AGwy8[/YOUTUBE]

Shy, shalu...🤗
Yours was the first post that I was addicted to on this forum. I used to login to IF just to watch your CAPs and Uncuts. Never used to comment, but always used to admire your work. I was not very sad about BS leaving, as I wanted him to quit this mess. But yesterday when I saw your CAPs on CC and you said the count down begins, I felt terrible. I realized what I am going to miss from now on. Thank you so much for entertaining us. Will miss your CAPs and VMs.

-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

Good morning, sudha, khushi, shy..

Am devastated,..am scared...scared to lose friends...will we all still be in touch?

Oh don't be dear...
will keep in touch... after all how can we leave our ASR and go like that. He is a part of our lives na??? And there is so much more to dissect..
😉
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

Shalu...I am too emotional to write anything now...bahut senti mood mein hoon...I will txt you
It's very heart breaking to see you saying it's my last VM...But I can understand ur feelings. Yes it's been an awesome journey with the show and I got some best buddies here and I will alwyazz be indebted to the show for this. Thanks for being there ALWAYZZ...Humesha🤗

Aww maddy...sweetyyy...I luv ya too...Hameshaaa🤗
shybabe thumbnail

Shy, shalu...🤗
Yours was the first post that I was addicted to on this forum. I used to login to IF just to watch your CAPs and Uncuts. Never used to comment, but always used to admire your work. I was not very sad about BS leaving, as I wanted him to quit this mess. But yesterday when I saw your CAPs on CC and you said the count down begins, I felt terrible. I realized what I am going to miss from now on. Thank you so much for entertaining us. Will miss your CAPs and VMs.

Thank you so much darling...I am blessed to have been loved in this forum...by members and friends like you...😳🤗
shybabe thumbnail
Morning to ya...Anuu🤗

Its time for me to hit the bed...too tired😳
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good morning/evening girls🤗

Kaisa mood hai?
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This should be my last VM's for this show...its not posted on the forum just for you guys. I began my journey with VM making on December 1, 2011. Have made 176 VM's for this show. Its been an awesome journey for me...making them. I have poured my heart and soul into every one of them...thank you for always showing me your love for my work...😳

You last VM shy?😭 Its beautiful...made me so emotional. I have watched every single video that you have made and you have captured all the moments beautifully. I just want to thank you for treating us with such beautiful VMs🤗

I cant digest all the drama that is happening...I am waiting for somebody to tell me it never happened and I get my pehle jaisa world back where I would spend hours and hours on VMs and youtube watching old episodes.😭
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello!! Me in somewat better mood today If Sobti leaves no IPK for me n I decided wat I'll watch at 8 on weekdays tho no worries, will be waiting for his movies eagerly

keep in touch with me thats the only worry for me now
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shalu 🤗 senti hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai , you making me 😭 Loved the VM but then again you have heard me say this many times before 😉 You know how I feel don't have to write to express ...sweetheart remember one thing the show must go on ...you are the show stopper .
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Morning SHJ'S!!!!
wasn't around yesterday as had some personal work which could not be avoided and am glad abt it!!!! btw the focus has been on the off-screen drama so much that i decided to channel mine towards the epi!!!! honestly though all this is very upsetting am seriously not interested in this off-screen drama anymore!!! will watch till arnav-khushi are there and then its bye-bye for me...at least to the epis...will be coming to the forum if u girls are around!!!!

tuesday i was not really happy with the epi or the precap but thankfully waited to see arnav's reaction...yesterday i liked the epi...both doing exactly what u would expect them to do!!!!

the epi starts with khushi showing him the DNA report which confirms that arnav is aarav's father!!!! glad despite the report arnav is not ready to believe it & is surprised that sheetal has claimed the same!!!

well the thing i don't get is the one track mind of khushi...its only focussed on aarav and his needs so much so that she is not able to see that arnav doesn't believe the kid to be his...she is believing a report which can be faked and sheetal, a woman she barely knows over the man she loves & trusts!!!!

dinner table...i don't know but again i felt sheetal did it purposely so that khushi could see aarav missing arnav!!! felt like she was checking khushi's reaction!!!!

arnav goes to confront sheetal but before he can even ask anything, sheetal goes the emotional way, without letting arnav say a word!!!! btw she said she met him accidentally but if i remember correctly she told khushi that she had come in search of arnav!!!! moreover i felt this was done to manipulate khushi rather than arnav as sheetal now knows definitely that khushi is the emotional one and thinks with her heart!!!!

loved arnav telling khushi that he cannot let them stay in RM!!! he promises to make everything right...but sheetal's words have done their job as khushi decides to do the right thing however painful it might be for arnav's khushi...but the point is does she even know what is his khushi...will she ever get it that she is his only khushi!!!!!

khushi decides to leave as she feels her being in arnav's life is not letting him accept aarav!!!! loved the goodbye scene but even more loved the scene where he stops her from leaving!!!!!

Not decoding "arnav aur khushi hamesha saath rahenge"...instead the lne which got my attention but not khushi's was..."tumhe kya laga...tum chup chap chali jaugi toh sab theek ho jaayega??? khushi lets say yeh sab sach hota toh chhod kar chali jaati mujhe?" so he is sure that yeh sab sach nahi hai but khushi ne dhyan diya nahi!!!!

i liked arnav- khushi convo...khushi doesn't feel there is anything else to know or to find out as she believes in the report & sheetal's words...her only concern is arnav's acceptance of aarav whereas arnav needs to know more as he is sure that there was never anything between him and sheetal that could result in aarav...he is not convinced that aarav is his son!!!! glad he never goes alone to speak to sheetal!!!!!

second confrontation with sheetal...she is evasive...tells him he was so drunk that he does not remember anything and the very next day he broke up with her!!! loved arnav's reaction...he was looking so confused as how he could not remember anything of the said night!!!! sheetal brings aarav missing his father bit again...guess she knows that would get the desired reaction from khushi...loved how arnav was still not interested in stopping them!!!

khushi's attempts to stop sheetal results in sheetal taking a tumble down the stairs...nothing serious just a sprained ankle!!!! she insists on leaving only to stay after arnav says so!!! glad they didn't show arnav helping her!!! why i feel that stay was for him to do some more finding out abt the night he doesn't remember!!!!

loved all arnav -khushi scenes but felt like hitting khushi for being so blind!!!! ek hi line ka jaap kar rahi hai "aarav ko arnav ki zaroorat hai!!"

well will miss akaash & payal...the US job is their exit from the show!!!!

PS...love u all!!!!🤗
Edited by soni.b - 11 years ago