Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
GM everyone,,,extra hugs for everyone as we all need it🤗🤗🤗🤗

@Nishi I so agree with it...for the 1st time, thought today's episode was decent I couldnt bring myself to watch it again as the dialogue on ASR's lips now feel like a prophecy of what's coming and I DONT want my Arshi's journey to end like this. If Barun indeed took that stand, my respect goes up for him as he truly gets the character he played and the story he signed up for...and it is absolutely his right to stand up for something he believes in rather than let the PH kill the story in the worst possible way.

@Diviii...extra hugs for you sweetz!!! howz your fever now?

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
G di🤗 head's spinning right now🤢 will be back later
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning Nish, LM, suba, beenadi...

Am exhausted, saansein rukh Gaye hain meri...
Ranted enough on Joey's post...

How are you feeling monkey?
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mouramen

Good morning Nish, LM, suba, beenadi...

Am exhausted, saansein rukh Gaye hain meri...
Ranted enough on Joey's post...

How are you feeling monkey?

Anu 🤗 loved your post girl pada mein ne .
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My heart went out to my ASR as he read that letter, in that dim candle lit room, the rose😭 in her hand...His voice modulation, heart-tugging sincerity, desire, and those eyes which only held beautiful promises for their gorgeous babies! Awww...Dil garden garden aur darling darling hogaya!!❤️

Door rekhe bhi paas rehena...made me cry...so true, every, every bit of it, not just for them but for all of us, too!

Oh, and though I hated the Father's Day fiasco & ASR's hidden talent at the drums😲, Sobti did justice to the drummer!

Almost forgot, here's a hug and hello to all of my jaanus!!🤗

Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandalala

My heart went out to my ASR as he read that letter, in that dim candle lit room, the rose😭 in her hand...His voice modulation, heart-tugging sincerity, desire, and those eyes which only held beautiful promises for their gorgeous babies! Awww...Dil garden garden aur darling darling hogaya!!❤️

Door rekhe bhi paas rehena...made me cry...so true, every, every bit of it, not just for them but for all of us, too!

Oh, and though I hated the Father's Day fiasco & ASR's hidden talent at the drums😲, Sobti did justice to the drummer!

Almost forgot, here's a hug and hello to all of my jaanus!!🤗

Anji 🤗 agree with you loved ASR today , Barun did a great job with his voice modulation and expressions. Sad state of affairs when tehy have a golden goose laying eggs don't know the value 😡 BTW loved your post on Joey's thread.
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
morning all!!!
how is it going???
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beena14

Anji 🤗 agree with you loved ASR today , Barun did a great job with his voice modulation and expressions. Sad state of affairs when tehy have a golden goose laying eggs don't know the value 😡 BTW loved your post on Joey's thread.

Hi, Di & I think I just saw Soni, too!🤗

@Di: What a crazy day! Is there ever a day where there isn't a Mt. Vesuvius erupting on this forum? Ufff!!😡 Joey's post was much needed. I liked that she was very non-partisan and nonjudgemental in her comment. She stated the facts and made her case. She deserves every applause!
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello all
Kya bolu kya na boloon...chup si hogayi hoon mein😭
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Countdown to my final doses of Arnav Singh Raizada...specially for this CC..cuz I know that everyone here loves this man..and this love story...I am still hoping that once i wake up tomorrow...someone will tell me that i had a nightmare and nothing else..