Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smashitup

SA πŸ€— I love it !!!
So much Pink and happy, such a personal gift of song, pictures and quotes ... perfection is too small a word 😳 ... I adore the collages ... that musical one is like a snapshot of my school days, my first teen crush days ...
(yes I admit, I'm old enough to be mum of our collective, even though I act like the baby one)
... I don't think I've been sung to on my birthday since I was a child ... today there was Bono and a certain fellow Scorpio who serenaded me in grand style ... I'm so lucky
What can I say about your precious sentiments, just the thought of which continue to bring happy tears to my eyes, Anjali, thank you is never enough ... but I'm so very grateful to you πŸ€— more than I can say in words x

Oh, hun, it is time to stop them tears, I tell ya!!πŸ˜† Here's to more 'pretty in pink'', bak-bak & everything else in between...😊

And why should the serenading end?πŸ˜ƒ A small morning after treat for ya: Streets, U2, from the Denver, 2011, concert...I saw them live at this particular concert, and loved their rendition...My own vid is taking forever to upload on YT, but I will send it to you separately...Here is a great upload:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ttNscsyjo[/YOUTUBE]

"And when I go there, I go there with you,
Thats all I can do..."

"Love, love, love, only love...All You Need is Love..." πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smashitup

Nishita πŸ₯³ it's indeed party-time ... thank you for that gorgeous looking cake !
I'm a sucker for cake ... any type is good enough for me but yours is yummy, that yellow frosting hope you had a bite of the virtual pink one πŸ˜† sorry I can't bring you a real one !
Thank you for all your wishes, you are a vibrant, kind and happy woman ... I'm very lucky to have you in my life and circle of friends ... thank you for sharing in my special day Nishita πŸ€— x

Thank you so much for the kind words Kalps. I am lucky to have "met" you too.😳Hope you had a great dayπŸ€—
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Anu πŸ€— you are meant to be resting and getting that ankle x-rayed not baking but I love it !!!
More pink for this pinkness 😳 thank you so much ... what a beautiful song, such a classic and special number which has memories for us all ...
A magician can only do her work with friends like you being there cheering her on and supporting her ...
All those special pics of ASR that we shared ... whatever comes, nothing will take that away from us ... oh what fun we had on a Saturday night with those pics and songs ...
Good times with very special friends πŸ€— thank you Anu
p.s make sure you look after yourself first, plenty of time to bake later 😊 x

awww pinkness, what lovely words, am much better now...lets get back to baking...πŸ˜‰
will always cherish this relationship and be thankful to IPK for giving me these amazing friends across the globe...

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

Good Morning / Evening Girls πŸ€—

If you get a chance please check this out Joey wants support...

Good morning/evening everybodyπŸ€—πŸ€—

This is extremely sad Beena Di. What has our show got reduced to?😭 Ardent fans used to spend hours on discussing every single scene and here today countless hours are being spent in sending mails to the channel.😭

One thing I am proud of is that Barun took a stand for ASR. Gul may have moved on to another baby but ASR is still the only baby for Barun. I didnt know Abhaas has quit...its a shame that they could not use the other actors properly. Abhaas, Akshay, Deepali, Barun and Daljeet...all 5 wanting to move out is not a joke!! I dont know if Sanaya has said something on this issue but in her interview with Noreen Khan last week, she spoke about TV getting monotonous. Its the first time I heard her saying that.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beena14

Good Morning / Evening Girls πŸ€—

If you get a chance please check this out Joey wants support...

@ Beenadi, its a pity that today petitions and emails are being sent to save a show when the PH, SP is not bothered...
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woke up to the news ki the IT market is in low n companies r postponing the joining processes further n then I see Sobti leaving n wat that idiotic lady is doing😑 can any day get any worse than this
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good morning everyone!!!

Dhiiivviii huuugsss to u sweetheart!!!!!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: subiscs

Good morning everyone!!!

😭 😭 😭 😭 If I cry now, mom will be worried so I can't cry also but feel like crying right now😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 I shdn't have woken up only today

Thank you for the hugsπŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: subiscs

Good morning everyone!!!

Hi Subi πŸ€— Good to see you girl .
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Good morning/evening everybodyπŸ€—πŸ€—

This is extremely sad Beena Di. What has our show got reduced to?😭 Ardent fans used to spend hours on discussing every single scene and here today countless hours are being spent in sending mails to the channel.😭

One thing I am proud of is that Barun took a stand for ASR. Gul may have moved on to another baby but ASR is still the only baby for Barun. I didnt know Abhaas has quit...its a shame that they could not use the other actors properly. Abhaas, Akshay, Deepali, Barun and Daljeet...all 5 wanting to move out is not a joke!! I dont know if Sanaya has said something on this issue but in her interview with Noreen Khan last week, she spoke about TV getting monotonous. Its the first time I heard her saying that.

Nishi πŸ€— I am proud of Barun too . I am hoping the show ends with all the original characters please bring mamaji, original HP and Lakshmi 🀣