Kalpana Dii... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Dii.. πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
I Will be back again.. 😳 😳 😳

Ishii was the pastry a good one ?
I hope so ... thank you for your wishes mari nani ben πŸ€— x
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

πŸ€— Shy ... YOU are the reason I joined IF in the first place ... I started watching the show late and loved your Caps ... when you went "members only" ... I had to join to keep sharing them ... you are an icon in this space. Your VMs along with Zoha's are legendary and will go down in IPK history ...
... so I joined because of you and the rest as they say is history ... look at this amazing place we are in with lovely friends and that dance !!!
I love it ... thank you so much Shy πŸ€— x

Kalpanaaa...Happy Birthday Girl...πŸ€—
@bold...I just can't believe it...😲...but I am so proud of the fact...I dragged a gem like you to this crazy forumπŸ˜†...thank you so much for following me...and being in this looney forum...and giving us your beautiful work..

IPK there or not...I will always be grateful...to have met all you beautiful souls hereπŸ€—

Shy luvs all you guys...to the power of infinityπŸ€—Does this sound like my goodbye speechπŸ˜† - Beena will kill me for this statement...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and she will think its not funny..πŸ˜†
Edited by shybabe - 11 years ago
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: subiscs

kalpana sweetheart!!!! lovee ya...happy bday !!! have aaa grreeattt day...thank u for being there alwaysss...to the lady who is super talented,,,who weaves stories with her pics,,,muuuhhhaaa...hugggsss!!!!!!!!

happy waala bday!!!!! 😊 lloooaaadddsss of love and care:)

Subi πŸ€— hugs and love back at you too ... thank you for making my day special with your wishes ... so cute ... hope you had something sweet today ! x
smashitup thumbnail

⭐️ Shy - you are a legend - please don't ever leave us !

Your special keeps us going ... let's just wait and see what happens ... can you please post a whole load of links to your VMs ... we'll just stay safe in our dream Arhiland while everyone sorts themselves out πŸ€— x
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kalpu πŸ€—

Dearest Beena πŸ€— So much pink, so much joy ...
First of all ... tell me where you live, I need to come visit your kitchen, you should have your own cookery show, I always hear about your treats all the time but wow ... now I'm super impressed ...
Thank you for the special VM and the song ... I'll admit it will make me cry, I'm such a softie ... one ounce of kindness and my tear ducts go into overdrive ...
Remember it was your magic chadhi (not chuddies) as I have called it once or twice that helped with the A&K magic and the Sobti Specials before that ...
Good times, we are all so blessed and lucky ... your kindness and devotion to you family and friends knows no bounds, we all very lucky to have you in our lives ...
πŸ€— thank you so much Beena πŸ€— although that sounds too small for your amazing gesture which has left me in awe and craving raas malai x

There are times in our life when our heart just opens up and tears roll down in

happiness, when we are truly happy which no words can explain…the experience which

cannot be expressed…. the tears say it all…. to give an experience and memories which

lasts a life... Love you dear hope you had a great day πŸ€—
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishii99

Kalpana Dii... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Dii.. πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
So finally I am here.. πŸ˜† I know I am very late..πŸ₯± But well... Just wanna say this..

Am I the first one to wish you Happy Birthday today? No? The second one? No? Doesn't matter, because I was the first one who thought of you at midnight on your big day! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ab aapke bareme me kya kahu Dii..😳 😳 I just wanna say, You are the best dammit and I love you... 😳 😳.
I am no good at making collages, but since it was collage queen's birthday, thought of doing lil something.. 😳 😳

And look who else is wishing you Happy Birthday.. 😳 😳 my first Rk collage for you.. ❀️

Ishii πŸ€— there is no late or sorry in friendship - you taught me that !
I love your RK collage ... come join me, we can drool together ... plenty of him to go around Embarrassed
I loved my collage ... so beautiful and such love and warm wishes that come with it ... I'm so very lucky ... I think I have one more happy tear left to share with you !
Big hugs to you from me πŸ€— hum hain diwane, tere diwane ...
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

Kalpu πŸ€—

Dearest Beena πŸ€— So much pink, so much joy ...
First of all ... tell me where you live, I need to come visit your kitchen, you should have your own cookery show, I always hear about your treats all the time but wow ... now I'm super impressed ...
Thank you for the special VM and the song ... I'll admit it will make me cry, I'm such a softie ... one ounce of kindness and my tear ducts go into overdrive ...
Remember it was your magic chadhi (not chuddies) as I have called it once or twice that helped with the A&K magic and the Sobti Specials before that ...
Good times, we are all so blessed and lucky ... your kindness and devotion to you family and friends knows no bounds, we all very lucky to have you in our lives ...
πŸ€— thank you so much Beena πŸ€— although that sounds too small for your amazing gesture which has left me in awe and craving raas malai x

There are times in our life when our heart just opens up and tears roll down in

happiness, when we are truly happy which no words can explain'the experience which

cannot be expressed'. the tears say it all'. to give an experience and memories which

lasts a life... Love you dear hope you had a great day πŸ€—

Beena πŸ€— I had a great day today ... thank you for helping to make it special for me ... with everyone else ... my heart was torn wide open with all the love you all bestowed on me ... I'll never forget how special it was ! x
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ishii πŸ€— there is no late or sorry in friendship - you taught me that !
I love your RK collage ... come join me, we can drool together ... plenty of him to go around 😳
I loved my collage ... so beautiful and such love and warm wishes that come with it ... I'm so very lucky ... I think I have one more happy tear left to share with you !
Big hugs to you from me πŸ€— hum hain diwane, tere diwane ...

He he.. You are sweetheart Dii.. πŸ€— πŸ€—

And Dii no more tears Peeleej.. Only Smiles... 😳 😳 I am so glad you liked your collage especially RK ❀️ (though while making it, I was not sure who I was making it for.. you or me.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)

And of course we can drool Dii.. No matter how much I drool, I don't seem to get enough of him.. Here leaving one more for both of us.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Ishii99 - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smashitup

G I'm loving this swim in my sea of pink ... wow wow and wow ... the cake has my mouth watering .. then I look down see the cupcake and the sizzle and heat from that scene and ... well I'm just in a puddle on the floor !
My tears have finally dried, I've been overwhelmed by all the love, pics and music you've all brought out for my special day ... YOU've all made it feel wonderful as I sit alone at my desk at work ... no one has a clue what is lighting up my heart and face and putting this massive smile on my face !
Thank you G πŸ€— x

needed some comforting after the day we had offscreen in IPK land...your words in pink gave that. Thanks Kalpana!πŸ€—
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning / Evening Girls πŸ€—

If you get a chance please check this out Joey wants support...