Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Hi Sej... In depression abhi yaar after reading Karan's new tweet that SBS is right. 😭

I can't stand this show without either of them. Please let me end it with them, bas.

Me too Archu. I am feeling terrible...they want to ease out ASR's character and bring in another guy for Khushi. This is heartbreaking😭😭😭

Hi Sej!🤗
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Me too Archu. I am feeling terrible...they want to ease out ASR's character and bring in another guy for Khushi. This is heartbreaking😭😭😭

Hi Sej!🤗

hi Sej and Nish,
if the show continues without BS whether we watch or not then PH is coming clean...they are not stopping the show...wont be surprised if i see zee news again in the forum having the last laugh...
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

hi Sej and Nish,
if the show continues without BS whether we watch or not then PH is coming clean...they are not stopping the show...wont be surprised if i see zee news again in the forum having the last laugh...

Dont know Anu...I was reading a interview of the producer of Ek dusre se pyar karte hain hum. His show is going off air because the TRPs are low. He has said that Star is very particular about TRPs and they want all their serials to have TRPs above 3.5. The real test begins in Dec when the TRPs meters are back in action.

I dont know what they will show...as people dont like watching anything other than Arhi. I was very disappointed when I read Kernal's post. Cant even imagine how the core team must be feeling right now. Anyway, good luck to Gul aunty.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dared to post something in the main forum :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3277992

😳😳
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Dont know Anu...I was reading a interview of the producer of Ek dusre se pyar karte hain hum. His show is going off air because the TRPs are low. He has said that Star is very particular about TRPs and they want all their serials to have TRPs above 3.5. The real test begins in Dec when the TRPs meters are back in action.

I dont know what they will show...as people dont like watching anything other than Arhi. I was very disappointed when I read Kernal's post. Cant even imagine how the core team must be feeling right now. Anyway, good luck to Gul aunty.

@ nish, was talking to a frnd of mine who is a dedicated audience of IPK but not aware of IFs and any forums...told her the whole drama of last 2 months...she went totally haww...a TV actor has got a life time role, why should he like to kill the image and his fan following creating such a controversy? lots of things behind the screen happening...actually she went on and on citing possible situations...which actor and PH kills such an win win situation...why so hush hush ?
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ nish, was talking to a frnd of mine who is a dedicated audience of IPK but not aware of IFs and any forums...told her the whole drama of last 2 months...she went totally haww...a TV actor has got a life time role, why should he like to kill the image and his fan following creating such a controversy? lots of things behind the screen happening...actually she went on and on citing possible situations...which actor and PH kills such an win win situation...why so hush hush ?

True Anu. They have a winner in their hands. That could be a reason why SP intervened and took the matter in their hands. Even if Barun is quitting, there must be much more going on besides MAMR. We know he has no other movie offer so if he is willing to opt out then something else must have happened. I dont know if we will ever find out what went wrong but what is extremely sad is how the offscreen drama is taking over the onscreen drama.
I agree with G's post...instead of discussing about how Arnav approached Khushi and let her know that they should think about starting a family, we are discussing about the offscreen drama😭.

Btw, I loved the way he came and told her. Never thought he would be the first to think about starting his family😳
dennisdmenace thumbnail

True Anu. They have a winner in their hands. That could be a reason why SP intervened and took the matter in their hands. Even if Barun is quitting, there must be much more going on besides MAMR. We know he has no other movie offer so if he is willing to opt out then something else must have happened. I dont know if we will ever find out what went wrong but what is extremely sad is how the offscreen drama is taking over the onscreen drama.
I agree with G's post...instead of discussing about how Arnav approached Khushi and let her know that they should think about starting a family, we are discussing about the offscreen drama😭.

Btw, I loved the way he came and told her. Never thought he would be the first to think about starting his family😳

yes, our only silverlining is that last 3 mins...
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤗 Shweta 🤗
you know I woke up and had tears in my eyes from your first messages, then came the musical surprises - hb and hello - and now this ... you are sending me off with sweet dreams and a happy tear in each eye and a prayer to say thank you for having you in my life ...
You have been with me since Arnav's Garden and well before that, nudging, encouraging and appreciating ... putting up with my British politeness even though at most times it must drive you mad ...
You tolerate so much, I don't think I've ever guessed anyone else was 60 😳 and told them too ...
Dearest Shweta, you enchant me with you words and cast a spell over my heart and mind with verses that make this 4'11 shortie feel like the tallest and proudest friend in the world ...
I'm happy to be in the same boat of life as you ... the sea is sometimes rough, sometimes smooth but we are anchored to a force stronger than any turbulent wave or gale force wind... we will always stay afloat, you and I are blessed by the controller and creator of this universe ... she keeps us both safe and protects our connection !
How can I do justice to anything my mistress of verse leaves me ? ... I wouldn't dare try but know this, you have me in your life always, no matter what ...
I remain selflessly yours with all the love I can squeeze into this hug
🤗
your one and only Kalpana x
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

There are very few people who inspire and motivate you to really try to become better - whether it is through understanding, talent or their maturity. Kalpana - thank you for being that kind of friend - the kind that I can instinctively turn to, and know is there for me. This friendship is one of the most special things that has come to me through this forum.

Also, just wanted to say - your personal touch to everything you do has just enriched life on and outside the forum. Every message is special, every mail is cherished and re-read, and every picture is just sighed over about a million times. You're the reason I learnt how to put in siggies and how to change my avatar (though your own siggy dabba remains empty! 😆).

Needless to say, my darling softy, I love you. I will never forget the myriad things you have done for me - ever. Hope you have a wonderfully awesome and lovely birthday - as lovely as you are! Hugs and kisses! 🤗

Archu my squishy 🤗 finally someone who can join me in the crying ... every single message has set me off today ... I walked into the office blotchy eyed from seeing Zoha's VM, all the collages, cakes and wishes everyone left me ...
Here's me all composed then I log in and read Shweta above you and well that's it
😭😊 happy tears started blurring my vision ... I get enough of a grip to reply to her even though the words don't seem enough ...
Than wham bam ... here you are ... where's my hanky ?
I demand next time your post comes with a big white one with an S embroidered on the corner - which covers you, me and Shweta 😳 just in case the tears start ... ok ?
(actually realise that also covers Subi, Soni, Sunshine, SA, Sej and Sivya, Seena, Snu, Shushi, Sishita, Shy, Soha and Sishii 😊 all friends together ...
(I really hope I didn't leave anyone out !)
Seriously I believe in sharing the joy and smiles with anyone who is in my life and I'm glad it includes all of you ... thank you for giving me so much respect and love, I'm in awe that little old me evokes such strong sentiments in you all ...
I'm honoured to be given the chance to share and make you smile ... thank you for my beautiful gift Archu 🤗 x
Edited by smashitup - 11 years ago