Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
GM Sej darling

Good to see u back..hope all is well at ur endπŸ€—

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all from Sri Lanka! πŸ€— Just saw the episode - and I think I am happier in AD! How is everyone doing?
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 1

archanan14 thumbnail
There are very few people who inspire and motivate you to really try to become better - whether it is through understanding, talent or their maturity. Kalpana - thank you for being that kind of friend - the kind that I can instinctively turn to, and know is there for me. This friendship is one of the most special things that has come to me through this forum.

Also, just wanted to say - your personal touch to everything you do has just enriched life on and outside the forum. Every message is special, every mail is cherished and re-read, and every picture is just sighed over about a million times. You're the reason I learnt how to put in siggies and how to change my avatar (though your own siggy dabba remains empty! πŸ˜†).

Needless to say, my darling softy, I love you. I will never forget the myriad things you have done for me - ever. Hope you have a wonderfully awesome and lovely birthday - as lovely as you are! Hugs and kisses! πŸ€—

Edited by arch_nat1112 - 11 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kalpana Dii... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Dii.. πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
So finally I am here.. πŸ˜† I know I am very late..πŸ₯± But well... Just wanna say this..

Am I the first one to wish you Happy Birthday today? No? The second one? No? Doesn't matter, because I was the first one who thought of you at midnight on your big day! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ab aapke bareme me kya kahu Dii..😳 😳 I just wanna say, You are the best dammit and I love you... 😳 😳.
I am no good at making collages, but since it was collage queen's birthday, thought of doing lil something.. 😳 😳

And look who else is wishing you Happy Birthday.. 😳 😳 my first Rk collage for you.. ❀️

Edited by Ishii99 - 11 years ago
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kalpana sweetheart!!!! lovee ya...happy bday !!! have aaa grreeattt day...thank u for being there alwaysss...to the lady who is super talented,,,who weaves stories with her pics,,,muuuhhhaaa...hugggsss!!!!!!!!

happy waala bday!!!!! 😊 lloooaaadddsss of love and care:)
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Hello all from Sri Lanka! πŸ€— Just saw the episode - and I think I am happier in AD! How is everyone doing?

hola archu, shweta,nishi n all ma jawani/diwani's...πŸ€—
howzzz u'll...whts happenin...πŸ˜‰
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sejket2

hola archu, shweta,nishi n all ma jawani/diwani's...πŸ€—
howzzz u'll...whts happenin...πŸ˜‰

Hi Sej... In depression abhi yaar after reading Karan's new tweet that SBS is right. 😭

I can't stand this show without either of them. Please let me end it with them, bas.

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Hi Sej... In depression abhi yaar after reading Karan's new tweet that SBS is right. 😭

I can't stand this show without either of them. Please let me end it with them, bas.

OMG ...archu wht tweet...please give update not seen it yet...kya hua...😲
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Karan's tweet ...me hawww.

Zee news was right