May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after".
❤️ Happy Birthday ❤️
Kalpu mari jaan u r a special one...enjoy ur day...my best wishes always...
🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗

Sej 😊 I love it !!!
You realise I'm sat in an open plan office and have been sneaking in all day to celebrate my birthday with my lovely friends all day when no one is looking ...
😆 you wonderful colourful gifts are lighting up way more than my face ... I don't care at all 😉
You are so kind and attentive towards me, I'm blown away everytime and appreciate it always ... thank you for my special birthday wishes 🤗 I'm very happy right now x
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: beena14

Man with many talents Divi 🤣every episode we discover a new man 😆

Really..

I myself doesn't know I have so many talents😆

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
divi ma monkey ...hope u feel better soon sweetz...🤔
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤗 thank you so much for a wonderful day my friends ... seriously sneaking in and reading all the wonderful gifts has been amazing but I need to go do some work ... will hopefully catch you late evening, if not then tomorrow ... I'll be the one looking like Father Christmas having eaten lots of cake 🤣 if I fall over - please help me up 😊 I won't be able to do it myself 😆 ...
Lots of Love and thanks for making this day so special for me ... there aren't enough words to tell you how much it has meant to me !
😳 your K x
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

Me bechaari...kaam ki bhoj ki maari...not seeing episodes

Divs darling...howz the episode..pls give me WU na...😆..dekh kitni kameeni hoon so lazy to go to LU thread...tu hain na😃

I'll give the outline di😛 I had what the ringing in my mind all the episode😆 😆

Khushi n Sheetal reach the school n everyone at school talking abt the music competition where kids participate with dads😕 Sheetal tells Khushi that Arav loves drums, Arnav enters the scene n he'll participate with Arav n they both win it😲 Arnav was a hot-shot drummer at college as per Sheetal u'll see Arnav at the drums,he was pretty good, what the in my mind coz I was pretty sure Arnav wont give into Khushi's words last night but he did

Arav calls Arnav dad n immediately says sorry

Khushi feeling bad coz Arav feeling bad n decides to tell Arnav abt Arav being his son

At RM,mami n nani start talking abt Arnav n Khushi starting their family coz nani thinks jr ASR has changed sr ASR n now he's ready to be a dad😳

Khushi enters their room, full of candles n a letter n a rose☺️ ☺️
Arnav says he wants to start the family n comes close to kiss her, n then Arnav's biggest what the moment🤣 Khushi says Arav is his son

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

Really..

I myself doesn't know I have so many talents😆

You idiot he did't know but I do 😉
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sejket2

divi ma monkey ...hope u feel better soon sweetz...🤔

Sej di🤗

Head ache paas aane na de,show n SHJ door jaane na de

will go back to sleep now

good night/day everyone!!!🤗 🤗 🤗
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smashitup

Sej 😊 I love it !!!
You realise I'm sat in an open plan office and have been sneaking in all day to celebrate my birthday with my lovely friends all day when no one is looking ...
😆 you wonderful colourful gifts are lighting up way more than my face ... I don't care at all 😉
You are so kind and attentive towards me, I'm blown away everytime and appreciate it always ... thank you for my special birthday wishes 🤗 I'm very happy right now x

sweetz...am really touched...thnx for the kind words...am sooo glad to have come across a treasure like u...will cherish it for life...muuaaahhh
Sunshine80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

You idiot he did't know but I do 😉

U know a lot darling...usko asal mein pata chalega to heart attack aajeyaga..isliye me pretending to be him..usko sambhal rahi hoon😉
samajgayi idiot😆😉
Sunshine80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

I'll give the outline di😛 I had what the ringing in my mind all the episode😆 😆

Khushi n Sheetal reach the school n everyone at school talking abt the music competition where kids participate with dads😕 Sheetal tells Khushi that Arav loves drums, Arnav enters the scene n he'll participate with Arav n they both win it😲 Arnav was a hot-shot drummer at college as per Sheetal u'll see Arnav at the drums,he was pretty good, what the in my mind coz I was pretty sure Arnav wont give into Khushi's words last night but he did

Arav calls Arnav dad n immediately says sorry

Khushi feeling bad coz Arav feeling bad n decides to tell Arnav abt Arav being his son

At RM,mami n nani start talking abt Arnav n Khushi starting their family coz nani thinks jr ASR has changed sr ASR n now he's ready to be a dad😳

Khushi enters their room, full of candles n a letter n a rose☺️ ☺️
Arnav says he wants to start the family n comes close to kiss her, n then Arnav's biggest what the moment🤣 Khushi says Arav is his son

Thanks for the Gist Divs...u r my ROCK STAR🤗
OMG...I loved what the moment in all the episode🤣🤣🤣