Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...Yeh Achanak Barun leaving drama phir se kyuin? 😕😕
@Mou - Howz the ankle?
@ Divi - get off the lappy now young lady !!!
@Kalpana - Hey Threr...Birthday Girl ... Happy Birthday wala hug for ya 🤗
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

My dearest Kalps, wishing U in ASR style! cannot do the sweet things like u do, with his pictures😉

Ha Ha Ha Happy brithday Kalps

MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!

MAY GOD BLESS U AND GIVE U THE BEST! GRANT ALL YOUR WISHES AND MAY U HAVE ALL THE FUN, LAUGHTER AND PEACE IN YOUR LIFE!

I love U and u know that!!! 🤗

N now wishing u in my style!

Do not forget this!!!

Awww the bum shuffle 😆 Zoha it's perfect ... but masti aside ... let's talk about that gorgeous VM ... I can't get the song and scenes out of my head !!!
What a wonderful production ⭐️ it's got your trademark stamp all over it and the way you mixed the past and present ... those Diwali scenes ... that's where I was inspired for my Smashitupsobti name 😊 hope I can get it back !
You are a special woman ... your love and understanding and gift of making this adorable couple look even better than the PH is a joy to share ... every single production from the House of Zoha is a keeper ...
We're all so lucky to have you in our lives, you've helped me smile in lots of dark times ... thank you for being just you - Zoha 🤗 you better be having a piece of cake ... give us all some company x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

🤗🤗Many many many happy returns of the day Kalps🤗🤗

May this year bring loads and loads of happiness, success, good luck and good health🤗

Have a blast darling!

Its time to party!!!

Nishita 🥳 it's indeed party-time ... thank you for that gorgeous looking cake !
I'm a sucker for cake ... any type is good enough for me but yours is yummy, that yellow frosting hope you had a bite of the virtual pink one 😆 sorry I can't bring you a real one !
Thank you for all your wishes, you are a vibrant, kind and happy woman ... I'm very lucky to have you in my life and circle of friends ... thank you for sharing in my special day Nishita 🤗 x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

Kalpu, My Star!!!!!🤗🤗

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!!!!!!
Have a blast and party hard!!!!!🥳🥳
loads of love and wishes
soni❤️

Soni 🤗 I absolutely adore the PINK this is going in my collection 😉 all of these gorgeous efforts are ... our "connection" remains strong !
Lots of Love and Hugs back at you Soni 🤗 x
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Hey guys...Yeh Achanak Barun leaving drama phir se kyuin? 😕😕

@Mou - Howz the ankle?
@ Divi - get off the lappy now young lady !!!
@Kalpana - Hey Threr...Birthday Girl ... Happy Birthday wala hug for ya 🤗

Barun jaa raha hain nahi jaa raha hain
Really fed up with this new drama every time weekend is approaching🤢

Jst enjoy as long as it comes or goes...kya pata kal ho na ho...so aaj enjoy karon

Kya @BB sahi bola ki nahi😆😉

@Kalpzz...B'day gal..good to see u on thread...HAPPY BIRTHDAY🤗
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

Barun jaa raha hain nahi jaa raha hain
Really fed up with this new drama every time weekend is approaching🤢

Jst enjoy as long as it comes or goes...kya pata kal ho na ho...so aaj enjoy karon

Kya @BB sahi bola ki nahi😆😉

@Kalpzz...B'day gal..good to see u on thread...HAPPY BIRTHDAY🤗

Haan re...I have given up. Yeh Telly chakkar aur SBS wala news kab tak chalta rahe ga..High time the PH shared some "FACTS" with their audience.
Right now...I just want to be happy that this show gave me some great friends some of whom I hope to meet soon 😉😃...
@Kalpana - Howz the Birthday turning out to be girl?
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Hi Kalpana,🤗
Wishing you all the best
and oodles of joy that you bring to us
with your immense creativity of syncing collages with lyrics.

Make a wish...

something sweet

something from me😳

Love🤗
G

G I'm loving this swim in my sea of pink ... wow wow and wow ... the cake has my mouth watering .. then I look down see the cupcake and the sizzle and heat from that scene and ... well I'm just in a puddle on the floor !
My tears have finally dried, I've been overwhelmed by all the love, pics and music you've all brought out for my special day ... YOU've all made it feel wonderful as I sit alone at my desk at work ... no one has a clue what is lighting up my heart and face and putting this massive smile on my face !
Thank you G 🤗 x
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haan re...I have given up. Yeh Telly chakkar aur SBS wala news kab tak chalta rahe ga..High time the PH shared some "FACTS" with their audience.
Right now...I just want to be happy that this show gave me some great friends some of whom I hope to meet soon 😉😃...
@Kalpana - Howz the Birthday turning out to be girl?

Yes we are making a gr8 effort...planning over months..match the busy schedules...looking at our calendars

And I hope we can meet

Don't worries..we will make it...hum honge kaamiyaab ek din😆

Edited by Sunshine80 - 11 years ago
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Wish u a very happy birthday n a great year ahead di!!🤗 🤗

(Dont know when they'll reach😆 😆)

😊 No birthday or special day is complete without you Divu and your beautiful monkeys ... how cute they look !
I love it ... so colourful, bright and full of life ... much like you my young and lovely friend ... thank you 🤗 x
smashitup thumbnail

Many Many HAPPY Returns of the Day Kalps'.

Hope you have a day as wonderful as you are. You are one the kindest and sweetest people I have met on this Forum Kalps' Your generosity for everyone around has stumped me often. Thank you for being such a wonderful soul'

Some virtual cake & flowers for you since I cant deliver them in person

Loads of Hugs and Good wishes for today and this year. God Bless!

Khushi 🤗
You know those things you talk about, kindness, sweetness and generosity, much of that is down to the person receiving it ... that means you ... you are as special as me and it is you who are the generous, kind and sweet one along with everyone else in this space !
It's about love and respect and we are very lucky to be surrounded by oodles of it ... I'm off now to enjoy the cake and flowers ... so dreamy !
Can you hum some Rabba Ve for me 😳 ... that will make it perfect my friend 🤗 thank you x