Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I have a feeling this Kernal guy is GH or Ved. I may be wrong. I feel so bad reading the post. Imagine how the people on the show must be feeling.

yes..it sounded like someone who's involved in the script/story got hurt at the whole story has run it's course statement by the PH.
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I have a feeling this Kernal guy is GH or Ved. I may be wrong. I feel so bad reading the post. Imagine how the people on the show must be feeling.

Haan di! I felt so bad while reading the post everyone's quitting the show🥺 was reading Akshay's tweets too, yeh sab kya hogaya hai🥺
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uJQmN9XYndw[/YOUTUBE]

only good part is Sanaya's slap 😆

"raaz woh bhi dus saal purana.."🤣
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
If this is all ph's tricks then I want the forum to get united and say let Barun leave...replace him at once and continue our show...
Then let's see what 4 liars have to say?
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beena14

Sweetheart 🤗 the cake is yummy thanks for sharing with us sorry not there with you to celebrate . Love you always have a great one 😉

Seriously Beena if I could parcel you some of my home made cake I would ... not as pretty but made from my heart for you all 🤗
Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes, just starting to read, but got lots of happy tears streaming down my face ... so bear with me ! x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

"With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come."
~William Shakespeare

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SK!!🤗🤗🤗
(Its not the exact shade of pink, but you get the idea!!😉)

We share the love of music, movies and sentiments...I was nostalgic making this collage for you...I hope it brings back beautiful memories, and makes you reach out for OMD or U2 on your iPod!!😃

"Inspiration is very nice when you get it. It's like being given a present you weren't expecting. You don't hand the present back and say, 'My birthday's not till November.' You take it and run."
~Jan Mark

You inspire and amaze me everyday with your words, your pics, and your creativity...I am nowhere close to you when it comes to the magic, but couldn't help myself here...

Hope your birthday is absolutely wonderful and relaxing, hun! 🤗 We mark this day as a special one in your honor, but I hope you know that each day is just as precious to me when it comes to you! Love you & may Ma bless always!😊

Here's a little something from the best band in the world (no, I am not biased!!😃)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LivFVQdyozs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

SA 🤗 I love it !!!
So much Pink and happy, such a personal gift of song, pictures and quotes ... perfection is too small a word 😳 ... I adore the collages ... that musical one is like a snapshot of my school days, my first teen crush days ...
(yes I admit, I'm old enough to be mum of our collective, even though I act like the baby one)
... I don't think I've been sung to on my birthday since I was a child ... today there was Bono and a certain fellow Scorpio who serenaded me in grand style ... I'm so lucky
What can I say about your precious sentiments, just the thought of which continue to bring happy tears to my eyes, Anjali, thank you is never enough ... but I'm so very grateful to you 🤗 more than I can say in words x
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I have a strong feeling that this Kernal guy is Ved...he sounds very genuine...
And is really hurt at the change of story line and less importance to Aakash and Payal's character...
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hello SJH's

another interesting epi...drama is slowly unfolding and today finally we see sheetalwa making her moves directly!!!!

i usually take the epi at its face value and some thoughts abt the 4 main character of this track...

1. Aarav...not wanting to participate in Father's Day, is upset and leaves for school without any b/fast!!!! Father's day in nov...let it be!!!! now am wondering if aarav is following sheetal's instruction as they always manage to discuss all father related convos and also him missing his father, in front of the family...specially khushi!!! maybe...maybe not!!! btw tonight its possible aarav might faint due to his sugar levels falling down...result of missing his b/fast...btw which mother is so not bothered that her son who suffers from a condition lets him go without food...so my question...is she really his mother!!!! i feel she is using aarav!!!!!

2. Arnav...though he is feeling bad for aarav and trying to help him as much as possible but he doesn't want to give him false hopes!!!!! one thing is clear that arnav is definitely not the father!!!!! liked that arnav remained practical despite khushi's repeated pleading of aarav's case!!!!!

3. Khushi...she gets the report and immediately believes that arnav is aarav's father despite arnav telling her that there is no possibility of that happening!!!! she confronts sheetal with the report and is given a sob story that arnav might take aarav away from her and that is not acceptable at all...which she believes!!!! now khushi is only thinking abt aarav and his needs...am wondering that even for a minute she didn't think how the whole situation is going to affect her relationship with arnav...i mean as a woman if i had to face my husband's ex-lover with a child...i would be in a turmoil not only for the child but also for my relationship!!!! i can understand that its her nature and also the fact she had lost her father at a young age but that doesn't mean she doesn't even spare a minute to think abt their relationship!!! thankfully by the end of the epi she is made aware of the situation by sheetal herself!!!! btw khushi constantly telling arnav to attend aarav's school function was a little too stretched for me!!!

4. Sheetal...finally we get her story...i always felt everything sheetal did was with a purpose and today it is kind of evident...she wants khushi out of arnav's life...she asks khushi the same and leaves the decision on khushi!!! i think sheetal knows very well that arnav will never let go of khushi whereas khushi would also not leave him for an ex-lover but a child is a different scenario!!!! my theory abt sheetal's plan...1. make the child as similar to arnav as possible...so khushi suspects!!! 2. make khushi aware that aarav is missing his father and is hurting because of that...hence gaining her sympathy...moreover this puts sheetal as an ex-lover on the back burner making khushi concentrate on aarav more than sheetal!!! 3. DNA report...confirming the relationship between the two!!!! she was kind of relieved when khushi tore the first report!!!!! 4. giving khushi the sob story abt how she would not be able to live without aarav!!!! knowing very well that khushi would insist that aarav should be told the truth!!! 5. finally telling her that once the truth is out would she be willing to leave arnav!!!!! sheetal is manipulating khushi and her emotions...would like to see how khushi reacts once she knows sheetal's truth!!!!! will we see "chudail ki aankhein noch daloongi" scene???

but my main question is why after 5 years???

No precap...am guessing khushi will tell arnav that he is the father!!!!

PS...can someone make madura act pls????

soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

I have a strong feeling that this Kernal guy is Ved...he sounds very genuine...

And is really hurt at the change of story line and less importance to Aakash and Payal's character...

@mou...how is ur ankle???
smashitup thumbnail

BIWI!!

Ugta hua Suraj dua de aapko,
Khilta hua phool khushbu de aapko,
hum to kuch dene ke kabil nahi hai,
dene wala hazaar khushiyan de aapko!😳

kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho,

to poori kaaynat use tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai,

Aap ki har aisi chaahat poori ho...ye hum duaayein karenge..
Pink cake khaake😉

Sunshine
Your words always leave me Embarrassed😊😭 they are always honest, pure and poetic ... much like you !!!
I put the tears away, I am just happy today and so glad that sharing my day, making these amazing pics made you happy too ... we're so lucky to have met each other and everyone else here ...
thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you
Like SA always says, it's never enough but it's a start ... you always shine your light wherever you go ... we are all very lucky that sometimes it falls on us all 🤗 x