Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Sheetal has no clue about Arnav!!!πŸ˜† Didnt she see his angry side in college? If she didnt, she will witness it nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You are right...Khushi has never looked at the bigger picture. She doesnt think about the consequences at all. Thats why she needs an Arnav by her side always because he looks at the bigger picture. he knew he could not give false hopes to the little kid.

Btw, is Sanaya away? Her BD has been in the show since Friday

[/QUOTE

@ blue, was thinking the same...think of her stars too...
the impulsive khushi, ready to sacrifice her happiness and her life...no wonder her soul mate is Arnav who will samhalo her hameshaaa...

Word Count: 0

soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@mou...noda bondho karo aar paa take rest dao!!!! putting stress on it will unnecessarily aggravate it!!!! take care and x-ray is a good idea if the swelling is not subsiding!!!!
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

@mou...noda bondho karo aar paa take rest dao!!!! putting stress on it will unnecessarily aggravate it!!!! take care and x-ray is a good idea if the swelling is not subsiding!!!!

haan re...but u know timing is so bad...no cook...kids will be home tomorrow onwards...just imagine...but yes its high time i pay attention to it...terrible swelling...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

haan re...but u know timing is so bad...no cook...kids will be home tomorrow onwards...just imagine...but yes its high time i pay attention to it...terrible swelling...

Dont ignore yaar. X-ray is a good option. What does the doc say?
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awww...well take the ipad and have marathon Arnav-khushi scenes sessions...proven therapy...works like a magic😳

dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

πŸ˜‰

@ Nish, dr said bad sprain but no muscle damage...

-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Sheetal has no clue about Arnav!!!πŸ˜† Didnt she see his angry side in college? If she didnt, she will witness it nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You are right...Khushi has never looked at the bigger picture. She doesnt think about the consequences at all. Thats why she needs an Arnav by her side always because he looks at the bigger picture. he knew he could not give false hopes to the little kid.

Btw, is Sanaya away? Her BD has been in the show since Friday

yes...ASR was true to his character...and he has promised 'samhaloonga" 😊

I think so...a lot of SI BD shots..esp the one on bed🀒
dennisdmenace thumbnail
i have a doubt...have asked on Priya's thread too...why is everyone talking about life and death dialogues? those samhalongaa hameshaa dialogue was also there...

Edited by mouramen - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail

i have a doubt...have asked on Priya's thread too...why is everyone talking about life and death dialogues? those samhalongaa hameshaa dialogue was also there...

Mou those are just red herrings planted by CVs to make the viewers more confused...remeber during wedding track...all the NK dialogues making us go crazy about whether the remarriage will indeed go through...I honestly believe it's similar here...as to me if one of the leads dies...that's the death of the show...without a whole Arnav-Khushi there's no pyar-nafrat ...nothing.CVs sick way of getting people for over reading everything they write...remember the symbolisms galore?
dennisdmenace thumbnail
today i had a feeling that even the kid is a part of that scheme.😑😑😑..he may not be knowing the exact reasons but he is also acting as he been told to ...fathers day celebration in November????