Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ Nish, even mom was suggesting the same..

@ G, Tom another X-ray prescribed...😭

My god, then it must be really bad. Poor you...take careπŸ€—
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

it's IF...thinking is skin deep...overreaction is the norm...

Seriously ya...sometimes I feel people really dont understand the characters. This is the reaction I expected from Day 1. Its so true to her character. She takes people at face value. I am so glad ASR will stand up and protect his bachi si biwi from the big bad world.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Seriously ya...sometimes I feel people really dont understand the characters. This is the reaction I expected from Day 1. Its so true to her character. She takes people at face value. I am so glad ASR will stand up and protect his bachi si biwi from the big bad world.

Well said Nish..πŸ‘
ASR has to come to her rescue, that he will but the time factor is there...till then forum will bahave as a pendulum...today Arnav bashing and tomorrow khushi bashing...
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dhinka chika dhinka chika...she told khushi to keep quiet!!!!! arrey sheetal to shyam ko maat de rahi hai manipulation mein!!!!
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

you're right! ...the conversation with ASR she had today ...it's just the start...she will keep on trying to get ASR involved in Aarav's life as a father and Arnav denying leading upto her spilling the beans or leaving the house and the truth coming out...Khushi has always been in impulsive person she never thinks her action through...and she believes in everyone's goodness including giving SMJ so many chances to rectify without realizing some people are just cunning about getting what they think they want. Like SMJ thought that ASR out of the way => Khushiji will be his🀣...Sheetal thinks with Khushi out of the way Arnav will be hersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ Nish, even mom was suggesting the same..

@ G, Tom another X-ray prescribed...😭

you know Mou as bad as it sounds...Xray is better ..atleast they will find out if there's nothing other than sprain...meanwhile keep your feet up and ice it up...it helps.
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

dhinka chika dhinka chika...she told khushi to keep quiet!!!!! arrey sheetal to shyam ko maat de rahi hai manipulation mein!!!!

πŸ˜†

I haven't watched yesterday's epi n today's epi..read LU..so will come later.
Swamped with work
Love u all...take care
😳
Edited by Sunshine80 - 11 years ago
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

πŸ˜†

I haven't watched yesterday's epi n today's epi..read LU..so will come later.
Swamped with work
Love u all...take care
😳

love u too sunny!!! hope u had a great time yesterday!!!!
catch u when ur back!!!!
--Nishita-- thumbnail

you're right! ...the conversation with ASR she had today ...it's just the start...she will keep on trying to get ASR involved in Aarav's life as a father and Arnav denying leading upto her spilling the beans or leaving the house and the truth coming out...Khushi has always been in impulsive person she never thinks her action through...and she believes in everyone's goodness including giving SMJ so many chances to rectify without realizing some people are just cunning about getting what they think they want. Like SMJ thought that ASR out of the way => Khushiji will be his🀣...Sheetal thinks with Khushi out of the way Arnav will be hersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sheetal has no clue about Arnav!!!πŸ˜† Didnt she see his angry side in college? If she didnt, she will witness it nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You are right...Khushi has never looked at the bigger picture. She doesnt think about the consequences at all. Thats why she needs an Arnav by her side always because he looks at the bigger picture. he knew he could not give false hopes to the little kid.

Btw, is Sanaya away? Her BD has been in the show since Friday
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

you know Mou as bad as it sounds...Xray is better ..atleast they will find out if there's nothing other than sprain...meanwhile keep your feet up and ice it up...it helps.
[/QUOTE

its damn irritating...esp when its not in my nature to sit an one place for more than 10 mins....😭 i cant move...mummyyy

Word Count: 0