--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@G...cant take my eyes off your siggy
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Good morning G!🤗. I read the spoiler too...she is pathetic ya. Dont know why they took her. Gul has always selected good actors but she went wrong this time. Even Swati Chitnis was weird though she is a good actor but thanks to her character, she looked constipated all day😕

That kid is cute...he is growing on me. I started liking him ever since he started acting like a kid😆

I feel by this Friday or max by Monday, we will know what Sheetal's intentions are. I hope she goes out of RM soon...cant stand her 😕

yes in IPK ...all the actors fit their role to T...Karan had initial hiccups ut his second round has been absolutely a delight! Madhura on the other hand is bleh...I read here (was it you) some one said she has nothing with the kid also...so true Khushi and the kid share more chemistry then he does with his 'Mom'.

yep CVs need to rush to that part after the last part of yesterday and the precap...I'm in for Khushi Arnav's big fight even a bit of spearation with Arnav in hot pursuit ...but not a crying distracted Khushi...😭

about the siggie I loved a thin strand of Khushi's hair sticking to Arnav when they broke the embrace and it became my favorite shot of ME ❤️

@Mou and Soni...lovely takes girls...our IPK is back right...so much to write ...but without 'home' I'm literally a lost puppy seeking comfort and you two gave me that🤗 ( IF ate my post in the previous one...so adding the part I wanted to say here)

Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

yes in IPK ...all the actors fit their role to T...Karan had initial hiccups ut his second round has been absolutely a delight! Madhura on the other hand is bleh...I read here (was it you) some one said she has nothing with the kid also...so true Khushi and the kid share more chemistry then he does with his 'Mom'.

yep CVs need to rush to that part after the last part of yesterday and the precap...I'm in for Khushi Arnav's big fight even a bit of spearation with Arnav in hot pursuit ...but not a crying distracted Khushi...😭

about the siggie I loved a thin strand of Khushi's hair sticking to Arnav when they broke the embrace and it became my favorite shot of ME ❤️

@Mou and Soni...lovely takes girls...our IPK is back right...so much to write ...but without 'home' I'm literally a lost puppy seeking comfort and you two gave me that🤗 ( IF ate my post in the previous one...so adding the part I wanted to say here)

Hey Nish, G...
Thanks for that news...ya Madhura is pathetic... But am all game for drama and hopefully return of my angry ASR...
G. Can't access your siggie, when I saw that hair strand sticking to Arnav's cheeks, I remembered you...knew you love it.
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

Hey Nish, G...
Thanks for that news...ya Madhura is pathetic... But am all game for drama and hopefully return of my angry ASR...
G. Can't access your siggie, when I saw that hair strand sticking to Arnav's cheeks, I remembered you...knew you love it.

Howz your ankle treating you sweetz? sent you lamba gyan by PM 😳..
--Nishita-- thumbnail

That was just my take G. I dont know if Sheetal is the mother or not but to me it seems very bleh. Her concern for Aarav seems very fake.

I love the shot in your siggy for the same reason. Loved it when that strand of hair stuck to him...also loved the kiss she gave him. It was so spontaneous☺️
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Howz your ankle treating you sweetz? sent you lamba gyan by PM 😳..

You r gonna kill me now...took the kids to club I...and now it's swollen so bad...
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

You r gonna kill me now...took the kids to club I...and now it's swollen so bad...

Oopsie...take care swtz. Sarso ka tel lagao...shayd kuch kaam aa jaye😉
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@G...thanks!!! kemon aacho??? even i find madura very pathetic...her emotional scenes look so fake!!!! @nishi...even i had a feeling that she might not be the mother but even if she is she is definitely using him to her advantage basically to manipulate khushi!!!! the boy is 10 times better actor than his screen mom!!!!! he really is adorable and is now able to balance his act of behaving like ASR and also being a kid!!!!! just wish they don't make him say "what the"...that looks too [email protected]'r ki obostha??? better??? loved ur take!!!
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

That was just my take G. I dont know if Sheetal is the mother or not but to me it seems very bleh. Her concern for Aarav seems very fake.

I love the shot in your siggy for the same reason. Loved it when that strand of hair stuck to him...also loved the kiss she gave him. It was so spontaneous☺️

@red..yep it was so casual/hubby wife kiss and had a small 'puchak' sound😳 their interaction is so 'normal' that's why people were upset last week with the CVs as these were missing...yesterday's pouting ASR was the highlight...he shows his vulnerable/softie side to her only...like peoplein RM would have fainted if they had eavesdropped to Arnav's Alu Pakode class .😉😆 and the way he was following her to make sure they ate together...? I'm in full blown SKD
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail