Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Beenadi, mere saare jawani Arnavji ke hand ke liye Tara's rahe hain...
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Beena Di: THANK YOU so much for that FANTASTIC uncut of ArHi scenes...Ah, can't get enough of all things aloo pakodas, and sambhalana...hamesha, hamesha, HAMESHA!!
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mouramen

Beenadi, mere saare jawani Arnavji ke hand ke liye Tara's rahe hain...

Anu πŸ€— Jawaani , budapa sub uske naam darling did you manage to sleep.πŸ˜‰
beena14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

@Beena Di: THANK YOU so much for that FANTASTIC uncut of ArHi scenes...Ah, can't get enough of all things aloo pakodas, and sambhalana...hamesha, hamesha, HAMESHA!!

You are welcome sweetheart πŸ€— so good to see you . I loved the episode Anji can't get over the pakoda scene Barun's voice modulation was phenomenal. Khushi's smile was to die for.
Nandalala thumbnail
OMG, Beena Di, you are a ROCKERZZZ!!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

Anu πŸ€— Jawaani , budapa sub uske naam darling did you manage to sleep.πŸ˜‰

Beenadi, congrats...aab toh aap Lal chariπŸ˜‰
I had to sleep ...samjhe ya samjhaun
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Episode was rocking, leads , supporting cast, direction all at their best, but somewhere the lyrics scared me ..
Pal dp pal ki baat hain aab na ja...and the pre cap.

Khushi and Arnav had a 360 of many previous interactions, both remembers and the smile the passion in his eyes...innocent smile of his bachchi wife khushi. How much adorable this couple is?
beena14 thumbnail
@Anjali

Thank You , have been a member since 2006 was silent for years have been active since feb all for this show and for the love of Crooner . Happy met you'll have thanked god everyday for bringing you'll in my life.

@Anu

Sweetheart samjhane ki koi zaroorat nahi tu bole aur mei na samjhuπŸ˜‰
Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

Episode was rocking, leads , supporting cast, direction all at their best, but somewhere the lyrics scared me ..

Pal dp pal ki baat hain aab na ja...and the pre cap.

Khushi and Arnav had a 360 of many previous interactions, both remembers and the smile the passion in his eyes...innocent smile of his bachchi wife khushi. How much adorable this couple is?

Anu!!πŸ€— Good morning, hun!! Totally maar jawaana, yaar!! Seriously, it & they were uber delish!! Aloo pakoda toh shuruat tha...Hai, inn dono ka dessert kya hoga!!☺️

I think the song lyrics are on par with the female version of RV...The pal do pal and the dard seem to go together...I say enjoy it for what it is, yaar...Tension mat le...Love will conquer all!😊
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Anu!!πŸ€— Good morning, hun!! Totally maar jawaana, yaar!! Seriously, it & they were uber delish!! Aloo pakoda toh shuruat tha...Hai, inn dono ka dessert kya hoga!!☺️

I think the song lyrics are on par with the female version of RV...The pal do pal and the dard seem to go together...I say enjoy it for what it is, yaar...Tension mat le...Love will conquer all!😊

Good morning, me still reeling under the effect of that smile, that husky phir Kuch hota hain...pakora...haiii...
Ya babe , that my mantra of life, love will conquer all, cross all hurdles...nothing more supreme than that.
What love has done to Arnav Singh Raizada? He is so full of love, that tender caring love, passionate love, his desire all find thier fulfilment in khushi...the child woman.. I always feel this is a husband wife relation which is so transparent...there is not a single thing which is hidden from each other...they don't even have to speak up...totally in sync.
Edited by mouramen - 11 years ago