Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Kahin pe 1st wish kiya,to Kahin pe last kar lun ๐Ÿ˜† I hope I can post this widout the net goofing up

Sorry,have been trying now for hours if I could post here a pic from my iPad..bt none is working...so u only have one option,take that Maha Episode as ur gift...anyways nothing can be a bigger or better treat aise bhi...love,hotness,fun and Rabba ve...all for ur party !!!!

Though that irks and u hate that about me...I am least expressive when it comes personally...so like ASR will manage to wish just Happy Birthday with rest of the love you have to self-understand...samjhe ya samjhaun ๐Ÿ˜‰

But thoda sa emo-tions banta hai na...else u'll again say me being rude...so...u hv been the best friend that I found thru this forum...over our fights,secrets,love,hatred...it's been awsm knowing and sharing and caring this friendship with you..may God bless u with laughter like u wished,good health,love,a happy family (mujhe Maasi banna hai jaldi๐Ÿคฃ) and successes always..and pls fight lil less as u become a year older nd wiser !!

Happy Birthday darlinggg !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Are-re-re! Itni mehnat kyun kari!! type karne mein bada kasht hua hoga!! Mahaepisode dekhkar hi samajh gayi thi main.. usi se kaam chalana hoga.. tu tho gayi aaj!!! LOL

Waise, aap aaye bahaar aayi!!

Dont remind me of that maasi thing when I am in maternity home!! Ugh!! Jaan le li in logo ne chaar dino mein!! And listen.. Its not me who fights, its you!! Badi khush rehti hai tu apni hi SKD mein!!! Huh!

Thanks a lot my darling! You mean a lot and you know it! Bas iska fayda thoda kum utthaya kar!! LOL (Ugh how I am missing those whatsapp emoticons!!)

PS: When I say you have been rude, you have actually been rude.. tu maan ya na maan!!! :D Wo kya tha.. hell bent on trying to prove this and that..! ;)

Edited by shwetachauhan - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning / Evening Girls ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค— HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHWETA ๐Ÿค—

Just for you sweetheart ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H4qbtHs-2tc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beena:
I did not want to comment in between the wishes for Shweta. Thank you for taking the initiative for the CC as also the thread for Shweta's birthday.

The CC name has been tickling me ๐Ÿ˜† ever since I saw it...how did you come up with it? It's pun-ny!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

here's in the name of Second Jawani ...Rabba vey

Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Beena:
I did not want to comment in between the wishes for Shweta. Thank you for taking the initiative for the CC as also the thread for Shweta's birthday.

The CC name has been tickling me ๐Ÿ˜† ever since I saw it...how did you come up with it? It's pun-ny!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

here's in the name of Second Jawani ...Rabba vey

G ๐Ÿค—I am glad everyone liked the name ๐Ÿคฃ I am not computer savvy sorry to disturb you yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yeh collage jo tuneh banaya hai can I steal it .
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

G ๐Ÿค—I am glad everyone liked the name ๐Ÿคฃ I am not computer savvy sorry to disturb you yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yeh collage jo tuneh banaya hai can I steal it .

Sorry I couldn't talk as I was in the middle of a conversation with my colleague...but it worked out ..eh?๐Ÿ˜‰

sure you can...but its 4 pics just arranged here...not made into a collage...my photobucket kept on crashing on me so lost patience๐Ÿ˜ก
beena14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Sorry I couldn't talk as I was in the middle of a conversation with my colleague...but it worked out ..eh?๐Ÿ˜‰

sure you can...but its 4 pics just arranged here...not made into a collage...my photobucket kept on crashing on me so lost patience๐Ÿ˜ก

G , I will wait for you're photobucket to work right then only will I take the collage . I am a sucker for black/ white pics BTw. The epi rocked the couple rocked the last 6min
Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Shwetha Darling๐Ÿค—Dearly waiting for u to come back and give us those doses of wonderful shaayaris. Missing the fights with you. Have a blast on your BIRTHDAY...love you๐Ÿค—

GM/GE Ladies๐Ÿค—

Beena...What a name๐Ÿ˜†

Nahi chahiye mujko teri second hand jawani๐Ÿ˜‰
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

G , I will wait for you're photobucket to work right then only will I take the collage . I am a sucker for black/ white pics BTw. The epi rocked the couple rocked the last 6min

here you go...๐Ÿ˜Š

yep ...I'm still RVing ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
beena14 thumbnail
Girls , the cc thread name is a top secret ๐Ÿ˜‰ only one member is aware ๐Ÿ˜‰