Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh he babies her all the time..."tum bachchi ho"😳...the whole teasing to get her to break her fast...even at the poolside I loved the 'what can I do to make you feel better' and the little pointing at the moon and the cute nod from khushi...and later the man was turned on but Biwi baas sharma rahi-thi...abhi bhi...the way she turned and hugged him was so cute...more the reason they need to show us a before as I bet she'll be busy with bak-bak and he trying to get romantic

Originally posted by: mouramen

Why can't hubbies in AD do something to make us feel better?

Btw did u guys notice his tone when khushi is surrounded by food in their bedroom?there was kind of indulgence in that voice...how he cares about her, how much he babies her.

-Gan- thumbnail
Khooosi-ji aap chup kyon ho?

jani deri hoye geche...but *Bijoyar kolakuli*πŸ˜› tomar chhuti kemon kaatlo?
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy wedding anniversary Sunny darling!πŸ€—πŸ€—
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Oh he babies her all the time..."tum bachchi ho"😳...the whole teasing to get her to break her fast...even at the poolside I loved the 'what can I do to make you feel better' and the little pointing at the moon and the cute nod from khushi...and later the man was turned on but Biwi baas sharma rahi-thi...abhi bhi...the way she turned and hugged him was so cute...more the reason they need to show us a before as I bet she'll be busy with bak-bak and he trying to get romantic

Cant wait to see him breaking her fast. Will he kiss her and give her a hug?😳
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nishita , πŸ€—

Hopes hopes...the CV's better not disappoint us today will not get to see another KC between these two 😭 Aloo pakode kha kha ke moti bangaye ek din mei πŸ˜‰ Still can't get over that scene
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Cant wait to see him breaking her fast. Will he kiss her and give her a hug?😳

Nish ,,,hai...now you put me in SKD again...I so wanted her to faint once yaar 😈...kiss and hug will be sooo...they need to feed each other too DDLJ style 😳...I know ASR is not fasting and KKGSR is territorial about her foodπŸ˜† but still that would be so cute!
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gandhari πŸ€—

Loved your siggy πŸ‘
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Happy wedding anniversary Sunny darling!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh I did not know...Happy Wedding Anniversary Sunny!πŸ€—
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

Nishita , πŸ€—

Hopes hopes...the CV's better not disappoint us today will not get to see another KC between these two 😭 Aloo pakode kha kha ke moti bangaye ek din mei πŸ˜‰ Still can't get over that scene

Even i loved that scene. I couldnt have Alu ke pakode but made sure I had dahi vadaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Nish ,,,hai...now you put me in SKD again...I so wanted her to faint once yaar 😈...kiss and hug will be sooo...they need to feed each other too DDLJ style 😳...I know ASR is not fasting and KKGSR is territorial about her foodπŸ˜† but still that would be so cute!

Even I wanted her to faintπŸ˜† Khair, lets hope they feed each other. All the confrontation can happen the next morning. Aaj raat can be another memorable night...😳