-for yesterday
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Ishii๐Ÿค—

I will watch both then
I started watching English movies very late๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ab itne movies hai, I want to watch all of them

Divi you won't believe I have not watched a single English movie or series till 2008 when I came to Pune...๐Ÿคข

But since then I have seen so many movies that I don't like watching Bollywood movies anymore.. ๐Ÿ˜• And I only prefer English Movies. I have collection of over 200 English movies on my laptop and till IPK happened in feb, I used to download at an average of 15 movies in a month.. ๐Ÿฅฑ ๐Ÿฅฑ

So all I am saying is you can watch all of them don't worry. And not all are nice..๐Ÿ˜† I have so many movies I have not even watched pura after downloading..๐Ÿ˜†

And I am yet to watch sitcoms.. Archu has promised me after tomorrow she is gonna give me the list of all sitcoms that are nice and I will start abhi sitcom series.. ๐Ÿ˜†

To tu English movies dekhna chalu kar me Sitcom chalu karti hu,.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

BTW Divi.. 16th Nov is round the corner.. I am gonna watch first day first show.. What are your plans..๐Ÿ˜†
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GM/GE girls ๐Ÿค—

Me off to the temple for volunteer work ...kitchen mei kaam karna hai

I will be back in a couple of hours . Love'll .
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hola, jawani deewanis!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Got an extra hour of sleep in SKD, thanks to the time change!๐Ÿ˜‰Perfect timing for it!!!

@Shwets: Hope the celebrations are ROCKING at your end!!

@all: please don't forget to wish our darling ISHII!! It is her BIG EXAM day tomorrow!! You GO GIRL!!!!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ Can't wait to have you back in the fold full time!! I've MISSED YOU!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

โ˜บ๏ธ good luck Ishii

Edited by smashitup - 11 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ishii dont ask abt my plans

my friends are ditching me๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
told u na, was planning to go for JTHJ on 13th n my frnd told ki we've to go on 17th coz she's going out of station for Diwali๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ
N 16th ko bhi nahi jaasakthi ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ everyone is going out of Hyd

U'll go on 16th only kya
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Hola, jawani deewanis!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Got an extra hour of sleep in SKD, thanks to the time change!๐Ÿ˜‰Perfect timing for it!!!

@Shwets: Hope the celebrations are ROCKING at your end!!

@all: please don't forget to wish our darling ISHII!! It is her BIG EXAM day tomorrow!! You GO GIRL!!!!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ Can't wait to have you back in the fold full time!! I've MISSED YOU!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Awww Thank you Anjali Dii.. ๐Ÿค— I can't wait to be back myself... Already have full plans for tomorrow night..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smashitup

โ˜บ๏ธ good luck Ishii

OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ

I am dead..

Kalpana Dii.. Ese koi exam ke liye wish karta he.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I think I will write exam from heaven.

Jokes aside.. Thank you sooo muchhh.. Love you... Hugs and Kissies.. ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Ishii dont ask abt my plans

my friends are ditching me๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
told u na, was planning to go for JTHJ on 13th n my frnd told ki we've to go on 17th coz she's going out of station for Diwali๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ
N 16th ko bhi nahi jaasakthi ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ everyone is going out of Hyd

U'll go on 16th only kya

Divi mera bhi kuch yahi haal he. none of my frnds are ready to come..

But someone told me it's fun going for movie alone and I am not missing my first day first show record.. So if no one comes, will go alone.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

And don't worry I am sure sab thik ho jayega and you will be able to both movies on time. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ishii99

Divi mera bhi kuch yahi haal he. none of my frnds are ready to come..

But someone told me it's fun going for movie alone and I am not missing my first day first show record.. So if no one comes, will go alone.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

And don't worry I am sure sab thik ho jayega and you will be able to both movies on time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

watching Breaking Dawn alone is so much fun๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› went for the first part with cousin n she was in her world n me in mine๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† we looked at each other after the movie was over๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I'll try going alone this time๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you!!๐Ÿค— I hope I wont miss any movie in the first week at least๐Ÿ˜ณ