Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
did I read you praising the wife --- ok I am in a mad furious mood and its u guys here I can vent out -- dont get me started on her --- where is she when he is rotting in hell !!!
That guy needs a break, period. !!!
From both the dis-servicing women in his life whom he did the interview for - to please their whims and fancies !!!
I am in such state of mind that I will soon even become a crazy phann gurl of Shehnaaz
See..I know what you mean..and THIS has been bugging me the most. I was saying the same thing to Sunshine & Sudhi yesterday...in such tough times... Dilli darshan hocchey?!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!! I mean, when you love someone... irrespective of how much you might be pissed with their schedules and lack of attention... This IS the Show-world... the demands are different na...
As for interview...A man can only do that much... I hope atleast he gets what he deserves... I love him for Trying so hard Priya... seriously...
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mouramen

did I read you praising the wife --- ok I am in a mad furious mood and its u guys here I can vent out -- dont get me started on her --- where is she when he is rotting in hell !!!
From both the dis-servicing women in his life whom he did the interview for - to please their whims and fancies !!!
I am in such state of mind that I will soon even become a crazy phann gurl of Shehnaaz

uggg this whole thing makes me sick.. 😑 😑 😑 I just wanna kill someone.. Please get me address. Temple ka address to pata he..😑 😑 Ek teer se bahut saare kam ho jayege. bas do murder and kam tamam..😑 😑

@Bold: Seriously Dii. 🀣 Sorry for laughing..

ishii, you are hilarious.
BS rotting in hell without wifey? who will take care? why couldnt you pm me about this golden opportunity?😑
someone is taking care na --- now dont become kabaab mein haddi --- let changu mangus come to this world peacedully - enough of haddis he is dealing with --- the only line that scares me is "what he harms himself " 😲
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

well that's NOT a new development ..is it?πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

well that's NOT a new development ..is it?πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I am really slow today...I still havent got itπŸ˜•
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

uggg this whole thing makes me sick.. 😑 😑 😑 I just wanna kill someone.. Please get me address. Temple ka address to pata he..😑 😑 Ek teer se bahut saare kam ho jayege. bas do murder and kam tamam..😑 😑

BS rotting in hell without wifey? who will take care? why couldnt you pm me about this golden opportunity?😑
someone is taking care na --- now dont become kabaab mein haddi --- let changu mangus come to this world peacedully - enough of haddis he is dealing with --- the only line that scares me is "what he harms himself " 😲

Shubh Shubh boliye Dii.

And ha Anu Dii.. No kabab me haddis peeleej
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

[/QUOTE

dont get scared...captain haddock means no harmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

Me likey your pozitivity.. 😳
Edited by Ishii99 - 11 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jakhushi

See..I know what you mean..and THIS has been bugging me the most. I was saying the same thing to Sunshine & Sudhi yesterday...in such tough times... Dilli darshan hocchey?!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!! I mean, when you love someone... irrespective of how much you might be pissed with their schedules and lack of attention... This IS the Show-world... the demands are different na...
As for interview...A man can only do that much... I hope atleast he gets what he deserves... I love him for Trying so hard Priya... seriously...
exactly -- na - bou er Petition - either me or leave ur "Sapno ki nagri" - apparently 😲
how much more will he have to go thru -- disgusting boss and well...what real wife
reel is holding light in AD -- so hope that works out for him - once he is out of the trauma
Thats why Munnabhai said - gone is the age - when ek thappad mila to doosri gaal bhi aagey badha do --- ASR tells Khushi - limit of being nice -- the man mouthing the dialogues should first imbibe them !!!
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Haila...Mrs BS is in Delhi? Poor guy is fighting all alone? OMG, all this muck has affected his marriage? Vaise how do you guys keep an eye on her schedule? πŸ˜†

Cant CINTAA take action against Gul?😑
dennisdmenace thumbnail
some one is taking care???

i remember the expression he gave to khushi when he lost his voice and she asks after d potion kuch asar hua or kuch farq pada types...πŸ˜†