Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jakhushi

I am confused ... Is this about Sanaya...Did Gul turn her "Jadooo" on her too? Can someone please help decode a little

@Priya - I read somewhere that GH has put in his papers too? Is that correct?

can i also put in my paper to my family and go on my mission...to kill Gul...😑😑😑
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Khushi, fingers have been pointed at Barun and sanaya's friendship!!! Even fandom has accepted their friendship!

About GH quitting...yup, Kernal (GH) mentioned it in his post.

Kiski naazar lagg gayi humhare show aur humhare SaRun ko Nishi 😭
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Khushi, fingers have been pointed at Barun and sanaya's friendship!!! Even fandom has accepted their friendship!

ooops i thought Kernal is Ved...

BS SI dooossst hain...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

though in my SKD they are sending their changu mangu to Bombay Scottish School...and am not giving the copyright of my SKD to any Bull.😑😑😑
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mouramen

though in my SKD they are sending their changu mangu to Bombay Scottish School...and am not giving the copyright of my SKD to any Bull.😑😑😑

@bold

Word Count: 1

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

argument started over script discussion - BS opposed the pathetic track that was to intially make ASR a playboy and be the damn father of aarav...tht punched miss big ego --
makes me wonder why I was told sm days back Drashti and SI doesnt like KSG --- should re-watch Basic Instinct in the weekend 😑
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Bold: I do not need copyright, but pray to god..

dennisdmenace thumbnail

@Bold: I do not need copyright, but pray to god..

@ bold, prasad mein include sugarfree jalebi.
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mouramen

@Mou - Changu Mangu!! 🀣 .. I needed that Mou... Thank you for unwittingly making me laugh.
What I dont get is..why is Sanaya sticking around? This is an insult to both of them. Ofcourse BS probably has more at stake since he is married, but SI is in a committed relationship too... I mean this is just the pits!
Gul has really lost it... She needs Therapy! Pronto!!

Word Count: 0

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

argument started over script discussion - BS opposed the pathetic track that was to intially make ASR a playboy and be the damn father of aarav...tht punched miss big ego --
makes me wonder why I was told sm days back Drashti and SI doesnt like KSG --- should re-watch Basic Instinct in the weekend 😑

Is that lady out of her mind? 😑

Is there anyway she gets blacklisted by the channel? Now I know why SI is silent...she cant walk out with BS because that will mean Gul has the advantage🀒. I feel so bad for her...stuck in hell watching the character she loves get butchered every single minute😭
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

[/QUOTE

haila, KSG knew the rules of the game...mata likes young bouys....πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 0