Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu_TanHa

I think if anyone who truly loved SwaRon, will always be greatful to TanHa for making SwaRon worth of our time.

No one can ever deny the fact that TanHa's sizzling chemistry and their acting skills made SwaRon a parallel lead which was well accepeted by the creator herself.
TanHa ka naam aate hi sab k kaan khade ho jate hai...Lover ho ya haters and this is TanHa Power πŸ˜‰

Agreed! TanHa made SwaRon. Someone who loves SwaRon should live their love story as a whole and not for who portrayed the characters..😊

For me TanHa enacting SwaRon was a bunch of beautiful memories which can't be erased off. They were a phase of SwaRon relationship which will always be special to a Swayam Sharon fan.😳
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ As a viewer u fall for any love story / Couple, only wen u can relate to that characters. And i truly loved the way TanHa portrayed their character very beautifully. They actually gave life to Swayam & Sharon , thus wen Swayam and sharon were alive, naturally the SwaRon was also mesmerising.
For me characters are more important than any "love story". Characters wat made effective stories and the actors who are portraying them.
For me as long as i can relate to those characters for whom i fell for then the story itself will pull me towards it.
I loved SwaRon only because of TanHa and i'm never gonna hold back to appreciate them.
Edited by Anu_TanHa - 8 years ago
Anu_TanHa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kunta_tanha

I don't understand !!! Any Tanha fan still means??
Hum Tanha fan thie , hai Aur raheghe. ...SwaRon hai tyo Tanha hai...Tanha hai tyo SwaRon hai...they compliment each other ... 😊

TanHa fans are rarest of rare so logon ko lagta hai we r extinct πŸ˜†
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^^ As a viewer u fall for any love story / Couple, only wen u can relate to that characters. And i truly loved the way TanHa portrayed their character very beautifully. They actually gave life to Swayam & Sharon , thus wen Swayam and sharon were alive, naturally the SwaRon was also mesmerising.

For me characters are more important than any "love story". Characters wat made effective stories and the actors who are portraying them.
For me as long as i can relate to those characters for whom i fell for then the story itself will pull me towards it.
I loved SwaRon only because of TanHa and i'm never gonna hold back to appreciate them.

I truly understand your feelings but for me I can't leave a story in between , a story that has got attached to me. So for me a story is more important!😊

I admire and appreciate TanHa as SwaRon as they made me love SwaRon but before anything I'm just a SwaRon fan!😳

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sneha is non doubt looks great with shaan
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Thank u very much for understanding my feeling.
I was and i am SwaRon fan, i loved SwaRon so much so that i let it go instead of ruining it for me.
Just to complete ur journey its not always necessary to choose "watever" path comes on ur way . We live SwaRon for wat they made us to fall for them. I loved SwaRon for the characters Swayam and Sharon. Again i will say for me characters and acting standards are far more important than to compromise and wasting time in name of proving my loyalty to anyone.πŸ˜†
Anu_TanHa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShikhaAgrawal

sneha is non doubt looks great with shaan

Yup
They complimented each other in each n every way. And no comparision with their unmatched chemistry and acting standards😳
Edited by Anu_TanHa - 8 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Anu aaj bhi TanHa land me atki hui hai ..usko wahan se koi nahi laa sakta
Anu_TanHa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

Anu aaj bhi TanHa land me atki hui hai ..usko wahan se koi nahi laa sakta

For the first time i fell for any fictional characters, and proud of that wat i loved is worth of my time. IF mere liye bas isi forum pe hai teri tarah har jagah gulati nhi marti me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

For the first time i fell for any fictional characters, and proud of that wat i loved is worth of my time. IF mere liye bas isi forum pe hai teri tarah har jagah gulati nhi marti me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

meri tarah dil bada kar ke dekh aur ankhein khuli rakh tu jhe bhi dikhenge πŸ˜†