Astha : chamgadar tujhe pata haina aaj din kya hai :D

Ana : aaj hai...

Lavs : 8th may hai

Ujwal di : Arey aaj to meri dadi ji ka b'day hai

Astha : haan or mer...

Nupur di : hello gaon walo!

Renu di : ab aa rahi hai tu

Resh di : waah aaj sab online

Ali bhaiya : Arey pata hai bcl wale sans Fransisco ja rahe hai!

Yatharth bro : Acha bhaiya?! Cc haina usmein

Lavs : yaar VruShan ko jana chahiye saath mein

Ana : haan yaar VruShan saath mein! Haaayeee

Resh di : haan bilkul jadine ki tarah confession hogi *_*

Ujwal di : ye shuru hogayi apni jadine ko lekar :P

Nupur di : ek sec mera net slow hai :(

Renu di : anaghu tera naya VM bahut acha tha re

Ana : thanks didu

Ali bhaiya : haan shayad VruShan chale jaye..

Lavs : mere msgs send kyun nahi ho rahe! :x

Yatharth bro : Shan kitna acha khelana last match!

Ujwal di : ek sec Astha kaha gayab hogayi

Ana : Net ki problem as usual lol xD

Astha : Nahi mein yahi hoon. Lekin just bcuz mein itne din stone age mein thi doesn't mean aap baat hi na suno meri. And aaj ka din bhi aap sabko Yaad nahi tha :'(

Ali bhaiya : Aaj hai 8th may

Yatharth bro : mothers day and

Ujwal di : And someone special ki birthday

Nupur di : She's crazy

Resh di : She's someone whom we miss

Renu di : she's very cute

Lavs : She's a very good friend

Ana : Aaj hai miss stone age ka b'day

AT family : HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTHA

Happy Birthday Astha

Ana : oye mujhe pata hai tu ye sab dekhke rone to nahi wali lekin awkwardness ki wajah se hass rahi hai xD xD koi nahi bacche vishwas hojayega ki ye sab tere liye hai after you read the thread 4-5 times xD

Ab cake cutting time :P
Ek sec phele candle to phuk marle :|

One more :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

VruShan OS
-by Reshna di

Little Surprises that make Life

Having a kid was not in his List for atleast next 5 years. He thought Vrushika was not ready, infact he himself was not ready but then it just happened...One day they were drenched in Love and the next day the news of Pregnancy was there...They were confused, afraid even but they had their Family and friends to support them throughout the way, to make them realize that this was God's greatest gift to them.

When they had met 3 years back at the One Direction Concert in San-Francisco, they could have never even imagined they would come this far. Back then they were so different with just one common liking-their love for the Band One Direction! It was this Love that had got them to be closer and also the fact that Vrushika had accidently stepped on Shantanu's Leg in her Hyperactive Fangirl mode and had almost made him fall flat on the ground. But well even though it was not love at first sight, they eventually found love for eachother and today here they are waiting in the Delivery room.

They always knew it was going to a girl, well Vrushika had all this girly cravings during the first five months. She had bought all the pink things she could lay her eyes on, She wanted to eat only Chocolates and watch only Disney Fairytales. She had even gone to the extent of coloring her hair Silver Blonde just because she loved Elsa's Hair a little too much!!! Ofcourse Shantanu eyes had almost popped out seeing that but well Love you see makes you do all the weird things and love even the Craziest Craziness of your Partner and so even Shan got his hair colored Creamy Blonde!!! Sam had even thought of the name of the girl to join-Samshika as anyone would have guessed.

And so it came as no surprise when doctor placed his little Barbie girl in his hands. He was busy adoring his little bundle of Joy and Vrush was all drenched out and then all of a sudden the doctor announced that there was one more coming...

Shan and Vrush looked at eachother like they had just seen a purple minion shouting to them like in Despicable Me-2 and then suddenly Vrush started shouting. Shan handed their baby girl to the nurse and was right beside Vrush holding her hand in no time.

After another 10 minutes of Sweats and tears and Screams and Vrushika's Words- Mr. Shantanu Maheshwari, I am never having your Kid Every again, they finally heard a faint cry and the doctor asked if they had thought a name of the little Surprise addition. Shan was still in Awe and Vrush was in no state to even open her eyes. Finally after a min or two Shan found his voice and said- yes actually we have its Tony Stark.. Vrush slowly opened her eyes and smiled seeing the Love of her life holding now two of thier bundle of Joy.

Then all of a sudden after a while, Vrush Shouted- Mr. Shantanu Maheshwari you named my boy after IRON MAN!!! ARGHHH!!!!

--Ana-- thumbnail
||Wishes||

Ujwal di

Happy Birthday AsthaπŸ€—

Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday!!!!!!

<333333333333333

Reshna di

Dear Astha,

Happy Birthday Crazy Girl. Here's me wishing you a very very happy and Joyous and Prosperous and Crazily crazy wala Birthday!!!

May all your Weirdest and Wackiest Fantasies come true...

And you get the Best feeling with a Cup of Bru!!!

May you get Cute Minions (Gift) Just like Guru πŸ˜ƒ

Many many Happy returns of the Day Dear Astha.

Always Stay Blessed...

Wishing you loads of Happiness and Success and Much more...

The Story was written in just two hours so sorry if it didnt turn out as you had expected it to be but well...Loads of Hugs and Kisses and Bunch of Heartful WishesπŸ€—

Have a Great One!!!❀️

<3333333333333333

Ana

Hmm. So tera b'day huh. Kya bolun tujhe! You have been such a huge support system in my life in the past year that thank you bhi kaam hai. Tu ab soch rahi hogi hey bhagwan ye senti kyun ho rahi hai, nahi mein senti nahi ho rahi fact bata rahi hoon ki tu kitni important hai mere life mein. 11th has been such a difficult year physically and mentally tujhe to pata hai, itne outbursts mere hue hai un sab mein you have always given me the right advice and has made me laugh. Kitna pagalpanti karte humna msgs pe. Jab milenge bhagwan jane kaise behave karenge! God! Remember : "My anaconda don't my anaconda don't my anaconda.." XD xD xD xD Damn! I have had the best times with you and will continue to have! Is b'day pe I'll say Thank you for coming into my life and esp when I needed it the most :') now I will say something that you find very chessy :P XP I love you cheater cock :* Have an awesome year yaar and awesome life! Stay blessed! And keep smiling! :* :)

<33333333333333

Lavs

Happy birthday to youπŸ€—

Happy birthday to you πŸ€—

Happy birthday dear Asthuri πŸ€—

Happy birthday to you πŸ€—

Hope tujhe life ki saari kushiyan mile and tu humesha smile karti reh tujhe mere taraf se bahut sari kissi :****** And pata haina bimar hoon so sorry itna hi kar payi. Love you Asthuri πŸ€—

<333333333333

Renu di

Wish you a very very happy birthday astha... Have an awesome blossm birthday...! Best of luck for ur university xam nd for ur future too Enjoy ur birthday nd celebrate it with fullest craziness..! Nd ya one more thing always be the same as you are... U can make anyone smile with ur craziness... Thank you for always making me smile πŸ€—

<33333333333

Nupur di
Happiest birthday Astha n see we here to celebrate ur birthday in stone age hehe just kidding Wish u all the joy ur heart can hold n wish u very very happiest life and everything u wish for be as crazy as u r n loads n loads of love to u from 21st century tongue emoticon jokes apart love our most craziest member n a crazy lil sis be the same hope u have a wonderful celebration have a rocking birthday :*:*
Have loads of fun n all the best for ur future may u have an awesome year ahead :)

<333333333333

Ali bhaiya
Many Manny Happy returns of the day & May this Birthday turns out to be ur Best Bithday Ever Astha..! May ur all wishes come true! Be happy and stay blessed

<33333333333
Ash di
Wishing you a very Happy birthday Astha! Stay blessed.

<3333333333

Yatharth bro
Happy birthday Astha! Have an awesome year and life ahead. Hope your wishes come true. Happy birthday once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Ana-- thumbnail
Birthday VM!

Hope you like it :)

--Ana-- thumbnail
Birthday Edits!

--Ana-- thumbnail

Time for Refreshment

--Ana-- thumbnail
Happy birthday cheater cock! πŸ€—
Have an awesome year :*
Love ya :') <3
Ali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Brthday
Astha!πŸ₯³
May ur all dreams come true!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

asthamehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank uuu so much future mein rehne wale logo πŸ˜†
asthamehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanksss nd let me start from the beginning πŸ˜ƒ
Sabse pehle when I saw that chat i was like 😲 maine toh koi chat nahi kari!!! Ye meri nakal kon kar raha h 😲 !!!!