Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rivanah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sabse interesting cs ye hai... Nd Rimar is also there and Virika and RamYa wow awesome...
Nymeria_Avi thumbnail
Sabse suprb cs... Sab amazing couple h is me...
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sounds interesting
plz do pm me
Princess_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hello buddies... Here first shot of story... Hope you all will like it...

Shot One

Each and every member of Raiprakash family is running here and there just to make everything perfect to welcome Shekhawat's. All of them are happy because for their princess's (according to them) prince charming's family are coming to home with alliance proposal and even Sharon is seems to be happy after knowing this though she had lost her interest in marriage since last two year.

Jayshree is guiding servants in decorating hall while Rishi is busy in making few business calls as today neither he nor Amar will be able to attend a single meeting as they wanted to beside their princess and Amar went to airport to pick up his brother Viren and his lovely bhabhi Jeevika who have shorted their honeymoon to make sure that they will be with Sharon when Shekhawat will be at home with alliance proposal.
After an hour or so all members are done with preparations and they arrives in hall and sit together but Jeevika notice her mother in law lil more conscious and tensed so she asked
Jeevika: Ma why are you tensed???

Jayshree:Beta,Shekhawat's dadi also coming with them and Swayam is out of country as he has some important meeting to attend so ...

Jeevika: Ma everything will be ok... And you know right now instead of being tensed we need to support Sharon she needs us with her so let's go there.

Jayshree: you are right beta. And I am really lucky to have you as my daughter in law.

By saying so she hugged her and both ladies went to Sharon's room. And here in hall all three gents prays to Sharon ke Krishanji to bring happiness in their princess life.

After entering into Sharon's room Jayshree's tear announced their uninvited arrival same like Jeevika's as both they noticed their daughter is sitting near window while hugging her knees near her chest and lost in her own thoughts.

But soon both control their self and went near Sharon and with care and love Jayshree caresse Sharon's hair which bring her out from her thought world and she look at her ma and Bhabhi and smile while pretending to behave normal. But seems like Jeevika have read tension in her Sharon's mind so she asked her

Jeevika: What happened Sharon??? Why are you too tensed???

Sharon: Jeevika, I do not feel like ok... I mean he is same Swayam Shekhawat then how???

Jeevika: Sharon, what are you mean by he is same Swayam Shekhawat???

Sharon: Do not you remember Jeevika he rejected me in college for Ruhi then now why he wanted to marry me???

But before Jeevika can answer her question Jayshree come up with answer

Jayshree: May be he found out that your had loved him more then that random girl and Sharon beta now do not think all this get ready they'll be here any time.

I am sorry for late update now I'll try to update on regular base... But for that all I want is like and comment from you all. So hit like and leave comment... For PM add this account to your buddy list...
Rivanah thumbnail
Arghhh Sharon ko yeah tensed look suit nai karta...
And swayam rejected Sharon for Ruhi this is too much...
Hope now she won't come between Swaron...
Heena_Hina thumbnail
R you serioius Di?????
Swayam rejected Sharon for Ruhi ????
Next to impossible but aapne kaha so man liya...

Lets see whats the reason now that make Swayam wish marrying Sharon...

Nice update...
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
hi dear
omg this is ao interesting
wht swayam rejected sharon for ruhi????
n now he wants to marry her ...irony...
cs is nice
bt dadi i am already peased with her cs
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
forgot to mention pm m for nxt prt if possible

p.s: thanx @rockingbharadwaj cause of u r index i came to this story
Princess_Pri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rivanah

Arghhh Sharon ko yeah tensed look suit nai karta...

And swayam rejected Sharon for Ruhi this is too much...
Hope now she won't come between Swaron...

Hope for the best...
And thanks.😊
Princess_Pri thumbnail

Thanks...

Word Count: 1