Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Wats special today ...?
Any guesses?
Okay u guys must be thinking wats so special
about dis day so let me tell u guyss
today is a very special day indeed as its
our Angel's birthday !!!!

Yes u heard it ryt today's is the day ...
an Angel is sent on earth n
its none other den
arre aise kaise

she is crazy
so her special celebration needs to be little crazy na
without it there will be no fun
m i right guysss???😛
Okay no need to make faces
wat m all trying to say is how about
i tel u her qualities and her multitalented skills n
u all have to guess who she is So lets begin
She is the dearest member n
a crazy Vrushan lover n a Tannuholic ...
she is the youngest member of our family
bt as its said dnt judge the person by age
(chota bacha jan ke humko na ankh dikhana re)
ok ok jokes apart 😉

she is the most wacky crazy fun loving cutest
and most of all a wonderful person ...
she is most sensitive among all n
wat to tel abt her, amazing writer,
who writes beautifully her words & thoughts are amazing
our official caps taker and
master in scenes analysing and
no one mind it no one can beat her in dissection of Vrushan ivs
She can just tel u about any iv by their outfit colour
(Ooops dnt run after me for sayng dis
arre chill every Vrushan fan can relate to this )

She is one of the most craziest Vrushan fan we know n
mind it do not dare to talk something against vrushan in front of her
Den toh beta tumhari khair nahi ...

Its always fun to talk to her
if u want to knw any scenes , any iv , any info ...
she is our chalta firta Vrushancyclopedia

She is most lovable and sweetest sister & a friend one can have
we blessed to have her in our lives...!
and she is always ready to welcome
any new member on AT wholeheartedly
she is the jaan of our AT and
she wont take a sec to make u feel like u were always a part of
our AT family ...
Uff we done wid our praising
(abhi itta paisa mein itaich milenga 😛)

Okay u guyss must have guessed it
by now so lets not delay in wishing her and
showering her wid our wishes to make her feel more special
here we go from ur dearest AT family

Wishing u a very happiest birthday ever and
may u get everything wat u wished for
Ur day get extra special filled wid joy and good memories
Celebrate dis day wid total happiness 😃
We all love u and wish u all the care love n success for ur future

The most bubbly girl of our family..!

ANGEL aka ANA

Edited by --lavanya-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok
Ana
Lets start the celebration

Wait...You forgot to do something
Close your eyes and pray to God for one min
😳

Ok Now Carry on 😊😛

First
Blow the Candle And Cut the Cake 😳

Actually we order two more cake for U

Edited by Ali08 - 8 years ago
Ali08 thumbnail

~~~ WISHES ~~~~

**Ujwal di **

Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye

Tu Jiye Hazaaron Saal, Ye Meri Hai Arazu

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Ana❤️

Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday Ana🥳I hope this wonderful day will fill up
your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday; celebrate the
happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!!😊

Your favourite...meine apne hathon se banaya hai😛😉😆

**Rutu Di **

Dear Ana, A very very very Happy Birthday to you <3 You are a very good-hearted person! No matter wherever life takes you in future, whatever experiences and lessons you learn from the world,dont you ever let go of this quality.. okay? You were the first person to welcome me with open arms & encouraged me to write... So just know that I will always do the same for you! Please dont you ever give up on writing. The task of keeping Swaron fresh in our hearts with new FF's & OS' is upon your shoulders...thik hain? :D :) Also congratulations girl! for you got your bday gift a month back! Vrushy loved your VM <333 Please keep making VM's and keep putting a smile on our Vrushan's faces! God bless you dear! Happy wala Birthday once again <3 Love, Your Rutu di :P

**Anju Di**

Dearest ana...
Many many...many happy returns of the day...may you hav a grt year ahead..filled with happiness...
Keep smiling...always...

Love you 🤗

**Shreya **

Hey Ana!!!
Wish you many many happy returns of the day! May there be many surprises coming your way on this day. Have a wonderful day and a great year ahead!

You've been an amazing writer and I am glad to have gotten a chance to read your work...Would always be eager to read your pieces. I wish you have a bLASt and may your day turn one of the most memorable ones for you!

Love,
Shreya <3

**Myths **
Hey ana
Sweet vrushan fan.. One of the few I have talked to on AT
Wishing u a very happy birthday..wishing u all the happiness and success. And the year ahead be filled with joy and smiles for you
Be the way you are stay happy keep smiling
Once again a very happy wala bday 🥳

**Jyoti **
Agronomist Ana 🤗 (tujhe wahi ban na hai na?)
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day
Enjoy!! Stay Blessed! Love you. ❤️

**Neet **

This one is for you Ana! 😃
Wishing you a very very special birthday and lots of happiness and love. May all your dreams come true with so many more opportunities for the future. May you always keep writing and keeping all your readers very entertained. Your such a young and talented writer and i only hope that you keep writing so much more that we can all enjoy your talent.
Lots of love. ❤️

**Yatharth **

Happy bday ana!
I don't know what to write much, I have said many times I am not good at writing bday wishes or any wishes for that matter. But I will try.
See I am stuck again.
Okay let's go with the regular.
God bless you, and do great in whatever you do.
You are an exceptional writer and poet and you know that so continue with it, you still have much time to grow in it and do great as a writer or a poet I don't know why people over here go for it professionally...okay I am getting away from the point wish a many happy returns of the day., write well, study well especially maths, and best of luck for your future and hopefully you achieve whatever you dream of in this year and all the years to come after this one.
Stay blessed and Stay Happy.

**Reshna **

MY Dear AGNA,
As you turn a year older today, i wish with every other year that is added to your life may you grow more happier and more cheerful and more brighter and may you always stay blessed. You are one of the Sweetest, Cutest and also Craziest member of our family. our most talented writer, our dearest little one, Stay the same sweet cutie pie that you are. And yes please Focus on your studies ok, we wanna see you reach great heights so Focus on your Dream and work hard for it. May every Dream of yours come true and may your life be filled with loads and loads of Happy moments.
Happy Birthday Agna :)
Love you ❤️
Have a Great One 😃

**Ani **

Happy birthday chotu sa baccha!may all your wishes come true and you have a wonderful year ahead...love you ana! ❤️

**Astha **

That strange glow on the horizon, could it be...your birthday cake?? :o :o Happy birthday from my corner of the world to yours :p :p
Go ahead!! Snuff out the candles. I have the fire department on speed dial xD xD

**Renu **
wohhooo Finally the most awaited day is here. 🥳

Happy happy wala birthday to the angel of our family 🥳
so how's u feeling after itna sara goom ke 😆
ab tumhara b'day hai toh itna toh chalta hai :-P

well enjoy ur day with fullest craziness.. celebrate it the way u want... chocolate khao.. cake kato.. masti karo and... and hame bhi invite karo 😉

I wish u get everything in ur life whatever u want..
u r an awesome nd sweet sa person..!
always there to help everyone and... and one awesome writer
No doubt u have become so good nd awesome writer...
always keep writing u have got praises from all of us for ur writing skill nd we love ur Vm's too.. ❤️
Be like this forever...

u know agar tu nhi hoti toh may be I wouldn't have join IF nd me hamari family ka part bhi nhi hoti sayad,., Thank u soo much anaghu for being a good person..!

Love u loads 🤗

Ok ok it's ur birthday today so here is ur birthday wish..

My dearest sister, wish you a very warm and happy birthday. You are not only the sweetest sister but also a true friend. I feel blessed to have a sister like you. May you achieve and get, all you ever wish for. Best of luck for 12th nd I hope u become a great agronomist... always believ in urself.. u r a hardworker nd we know u will fulfill ur dream..!
May u live a happy nd long life...! nd be always as sweet as you are 🤗

Once again a very happy birthday anaghu 🥳

lots of love from ur renu di
❤️

--lavanya-- thumbnail

https://vector-magz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/happy-birthday-graffiti.gif

So yes Now It's Time For Gifts 😉😛😛

here comes your first Gift 😳 VruShan Brand ke customized Headphones 😃😃

pasand aaya ? 😆

Headphones to hum har jagah leke nhi jaa sakte , atleast school me to nahi 😭

So here we have VruShan brand ke pendant all for Our ANGEL 😳

Ok ok ok ...bohut hogaya pehen na pehna na 😆 Abhi time for something which can keep your VruShan Memories safe and sound 😃 VruShan wala lappy for you 🥳

Ab Humari little einstein , brain ko boost karne ke liye bournvita to peeti hogi na 😳😳
So yeh Rahi tere liye ek VruShan wala Milk Mug 😃😃😛

We hope humari Angel ko gifts pasand aaye 😳😳

Ali08 thumbnail

**Nupur Di **

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.A candle a day create a fire on ur cake Happy birthday Ana 🥳
Have a fantastic birthday n always be the same the crazy einstein 😉 stay blessed n happy ...love u loads 🤗

**Ash**

Though I don't talk to you everyday

But U always remain the deepest core

of my heart.

Happy Birthday Kiddo

**Cheater Cock**

That strange glow on the horizon, could it be...your birthday cake?? :o :o Happy birthday from my corner of the world to yours :p :p
Go ahead!! Snuff out the candles. I have the fire department on speed dial xD xD

**Bhaiya**

All the joy your heart can hold;
All the smiles a day can bring;

All the blessings a life can unfold;
May you get the world's best in everything.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday to my

Sweet Angel !

**Lavs**

Ana 🤗 Happy wala Birthday to you 🤗 Love u loads ❤️

I wish you all the happiness of this world and a life full of smiles 😃
ek lamba wala birthday wish likhke yuje bore ni karna 😆 bas itna yaad rakhna ..i'll be there for you ..when need me 🤗 to share happiness or any emotion u want to 🤗

And abhi AT ki singer happy birthday gaygi 😳😛

Happy Birthday To You 🥳

Happy Birthday To You 🥳

Happy Birthday Dear Ana ❤️ 🥳

Happy Birthday To You 🥳

👏👏👏👏

May God Bless You 😳

May God Bless You 😳

May God Bless You 😳

Happy Happy Birthday To You 🥳

You were my first friend on IF , and its because of you i'm a part of this wonderful family 🤗 thank you so much for everything 🤗 love u 😳

**Keechu**

Happy birthday Ana.
May you get everything on your special day.
Wish you a very happy birthday dear.
Have a blast and enjoy.
Look forward and Just forget about the past.
Happy birthday.

--lavanya-- thumbnail

#Birthday OS #

**BARREN**
-by Aastha

Life gave her so many reasons to smile for. So many opportunities to go for. So many choices to choose from. But were these of any use?
Because no matter how many reasons she had for smiling, she chose to remain sad. No matter how many opportunities she got, she neglected it all. And it did not matter how many choices there were...because she chose the wrong option.
Why? Why she had to be so cruel on herself? She knew by hurting herself she was also hurting the people who were close to her, who cared for her.
Everyone! Her friends, family, and HIM. She hurted every single person who could care for her!
Why was it so difficult for her to let anyone in?
She knew HE tried so hard. So hard! And yet she found every possible way to push him away.
It just couldn't be helped! It seemed as if her heart had become a piece of barren land. No matter how much you plough it with love, no matter how much you try to soak it with concern. In the end , it will just turn out to be useless in providing anything and you'll realise that all your hardwork was of no use.
And that is exactly what happened with her. As time passed, everyone around her started to give up. They knew that there was no use in trying, because she can't be changed. Everyone gave up. Everyone. But not HIM!
She couldn't understand why he had so much hope in her. Just why?
Maybe he saw her heart differently. Maybe he didn't see it as a piece of barren land, but instead a piece of land which turned barren due to neglection, due to lack of care, maybe.
And he also knew that it could turn into a beautiful garden. All it needed was a little help, a little 'something' !!
He didn't knew what was going to happen. He had no idea about what destiny had in store for both of them.
But he knew one thing for sure. He was not going to give up! Not now, not ever!
Although there were many "maybes" and "whys" to be answered, but he didn't care, it didn't matter!
He was determined to make her fall in love with him. Yes, he will. He definately will.

**A Strange Love.**
-By Keechu Di

I ran out of that horrifying sight as fast as I can. I did not know why I was running and to where, but it was better to run than to stay and see the things had been happening under my nose. I ran like a mad woman, with a single thought, to smear my brain and clear the memory that just now formed
"Excuse me!" I heard someone calling me. I did not raise my head, I sat there like a kitten who is scared to look up at the sun, my body was trembling, I sat there on the bench with knees pulled up to my chest, and my head was resting on my knees, anyone could easily say I was crying. I was broken, heartbroken.
"Excuse me" the voice once again interrupted me.
"Maam are u crying?"
This time, I looked up to see nothing. Wow...now I'm having hallucinations.
I turned to my right side when someone offered one white clean handkerchief from behind me. No one needs to do any research to realize that was a man, the voice was deep. Moreover, he was sitting just behind me might be facing to the other side. I could not see his face, but little did I care, I just accepted his help.
"Break up?"
He questioned.
I took a break from wiping my face to answer him. "No"
"Then?"
"What you mean by then, where it has written that a girl can only cry when she has a breakup?"
"Hmm mostly, it can be the reason. Or otherwise..."
He took a pause, "he cheated?"
It felt like a question, but I didn't dare to say anything, I was sure my silence gave him what he wanted, I know he is a stranger and I should not become comfortable around him in this short time, but sometimes it's a stranger what we need.
"Hey it's ok yaar, I think he is not that lucky to have you, or maybe you are luckiest to have someone better. You know there are still nice guys around you."
I could say even without looking at his face that he was smirking, so am I.
After a pause, he continued, "Don't rush things, if you deserve the right thing, then that will happen at the right time."
"Thanks for your help. I appreciate that even though I'm a stranger your helped me. Thank you so much."
"You are most welcome Miss. Gorgeous."
I again smiled. He definitely knows how to make a girl smile.
After quite some time I turned to look at my stranger, but what I saw was just a blank space. He was gone.
Did I just hallucinate him? However, he had given me this handkerchief. Who was he? Why he helped me, what was his name, how did he look like, these things flooded in my head, and I completely forgot my boyfriend who just cheated on me with his secretary.
With a never-ending confusion about the stranger's identity, I walked towards my home.
Few days passed away, I broke up with my boyfriend, I ended every relation I had with him. Many changes happened but I could not stop the urge to see the stranger again.
I made a habit of going and sitting in the same park where I met him, but he did not come, I waited every single day.
"Was he really my hallucination?"
He wasn't because one day he came when I was sitting at the same place, his sudden voice startled me.
"Seems like someone is so interested to meet someone." I shifted my gaze from my phone to the ground, I saw his black shining shoes, and it was sparkling in the sunlight. The voice was calm and deep, it reminded me of the stranger.
I suddenly looked up and here once again, I came with nothing, actually, no one was there.
"The same for whom you are waiting."
"What the hell is happening to me?" I murmured and tried to turn just to be interrupted by him.
"Don't turn."
That was kind of an order. He held an authority.
"Nothing is happening to u maam, actually, I'm sitting just behind you. But don't turn."
A worry line formed on my forehead.
"Why?"
"Because I don't want one beautiful girl to see me."
"Are you nuts?"
"Yeah you can say that maam."
I got gobsmacked because of his spontaneity.
I felt like a stupid to talk like this. We are sitting on two adjacent benches, and we are facing to the opposite side, and talking. Anyone could say that we are mad.
"Can you please stop calling me maam?"
"Sure but what will I call you then?"
"Sharon, I'm Sharon Rai Prakash."
"Sharon." He said my name ever so smoothly that a shiver ran through my spine.
"What is your name?"
Silence...
Here we go again; he had gone without any reply.
This continued for few weeks, we met almost every day and talked as if we know each other since last birth, but he never told me his identity and I respected his privacy. We did not see each other's face yet. After each meeting, the urge to see him increased but he did not allow me. I don't know why but one day I asked and the next day was the last day of our meeting. If I regret anything in my life then that would be that day.
"Why are you against of seeing each other's face?"
He chuckled.
Seriously, he is laughing when I'm sooo annoyed, I'm frustrated with the need to see him.
"Hmm, I quite sure..."
He took a pause,
"About?"
"About... At the moment I will see your eyes; I will fall in love with you."
I gasped.
He didn't say anything, just a comfortable silence.
"It is not that bad to fall in love with me. You know I'm quite beautiful." I bit my lips after I said that, I was so embarrassed.
He chuckled again.
"Why are you smiling?" I pouted.
"Because you are making me."

I frowned.
"Now don't make that face."
He can see me. My eyes came out of its socket.
"No, I can't see you."
"You can read my mind." Once again, my eyes bulged.
"Don't bulge your eyes."
I was so irritated with this mind reading, if he can read then why the hell he can't read that I have fallen for him. Yes, that is the truth. I have fallen for my stranger ever so deeply.
"I may not have seen your face but I have seen your heart and that is enough for me to know that you are incredibly beautiful."
My jaw dropped, I looked funny. The urge to see him doubled.
After four or five minutes of comfortable silence, he went after saying will meet tomorrow. The next day I went there to meet him, but he was not there. He had left me one note with a red rose. My hands were shivering when I opened it, even before reading that I could say this is not something too well.
Hi Sharon,
I know you must be wondering that why I left a note for you when I told you to meet me here, but sometimes life is so unfair, that we could not achieve everything that we desire. Today my circumstances made me do this. I'm really sorry Sharon.
I will never forget the day I met you. That day was unlucky for you, but that was the luckiest day of my life, I found the most beautiful moments of my life just because of you.
I wanted to see your face as much as you wanted to see me, but if I ever let my eyes fall on your's then I will fall for you Sharon, which I could not afford to do. I'm letting you free from me just because I never want to be the reason behind your tears. I want you to smile when you remember about your stranger. Being with me will never give you happiness. I know right now I'm the biggest idiot of this world.
Maybe this will be the last time you are hearing something from me, maybe we will meet again, but I will not try to do anything to meet you. If our destiny had planned that kind of meeting then we will let that happen. So now it's goodbye from me.
Take care.
Swayam Shekhawat.
PS: I hope you are happy to know my identity.
I realized I was crying when a drop of tear smudged the ink. I ran my fingers over his name. Swayam Shekhawat, The stranger I fall in love with.
Love is not always about being with them; sometimes it is about what you can do for the other one's happiness.

--lavanya-- thumbnail

~*~*~* Birthday VMs ~*~*~*

from Lavs 🤗

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7DlL3mTZhs[/YOUTUBE]

from Bhaiya 🤗 [which u already saw 😛]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gntylNdEPH0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Ali08 thumbnail

Party Time

😃

image url upload

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all so very much :')
It's beautiful <3 And thank you for so much of praising :P bachi kush hui :P xD
The wishes mean so much and the hardwork put into this means more <3
Thank you lavs and bhaiya for the awesome VM's <3
Thank you keechu di and Astha for the write ups <3
Loved everything. Thank you everyone! Thank you for making me feel special :') 🤗
Ali08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Thank you all so very much :')

It's beautiful <3 And thank you for so much of praising :P bachi kush hui :P xD
The wishes mean so much and the hardwork put into this means more <3
Thank you lavs and bhaiya for the awesome VM's <3
Thank you keechu di and Astha for the write ups <3
Loved everything. Thank you everyone! Thank you for making me feel special :') 🤗

Welcome 😃 our dear angel
i can say our TALENT KI DUKAN
We love U
May this day brings only happiness and joys in ur life!!

God bless U Anagha aka Ana aka Angel