Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronus

so beautifully written os... loved it... write more... 😊

Thanks Ananya!!😊
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I know i am late, but this was simply beautiful! <3 I think the charm of these characters was so evident, and it kept making me smile as I read line after line. Your voice as a writer is growing and its so beautiful that we can see it develop as you continue to write. I always say this and i say this again, please start writing a full fledged fan fiction. Your work is going to be so amazing.
Neet <3
Wandering_mind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovestory55

I know i am late, but this was simply beautiful! <3 I think the charm of these characters was so evident, and it kept making me smile as I read line after line. Your voice as a writer is growing and its so beautiful that we can see it develop as you continue to write. I always say this and i say this again, please start writing a full fledged fan fiction. Your work is going to be so amazing.

Neet <3

You have no idea how happy I am to see a comment from you!! Thankyou so much Neet!..I wonder if I would have even tried my hand at writing ,had you not been there <3...Your words are so encouraging and they surely push me to strive to write better!..I'm so glad to know you see a potential in me, and had it not been the time constraints ,I would have surely started an ff..but I guess I might get a little free time in April and I will surely try my best to come up with something.Thanks again ❤️
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow it was really beautiful OS.
Wandering_mind thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ms.Funnybee_

Wow it was really beautiful OS.

Thank you!!😊