** Post Wishes For Shantanu Maheshwari's Birthday **

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello , :)
A birthday celebration thread for Shantanu will be made on his birthday ie the 7th of March.
So please post away all your wishes for him here before 5th March :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
"With fire in every step
he sets the stage ablaze
With a twinkle in the eye
he marches through the biggest maze"

Hey Shantanu.
Wishing you many many happy returns of the day. Congratulations on reaching silver jubilee. 😆
You're one of the most amazing human I know and I hope you stay the same.

Here's to hoping your future filled with success and happiness.

God bless you Shantanu. Happy birthday again.

Cheers

Edited by .nerfherder - 8 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Shantanu :D
Been a well- wisher since I first you on TV in 2011 and its 2016 and I feel blessed to be a part of such an incredible journey. Your sincerity, your hard work, your dedication towards whatever you do be it dance, choreography or acting. . . Its inspiring. I wish you loads and loads of succes, happiness, well-being, love and life. I hope you stay happy always and do things in which you believe in. It happens rarely that people love an actor more for being the person he is than his character on TV but it is the case with you. We love you for not only being Swayam or Shan or Rahul or Vivan we love you for being SHANTANU MAHESHWARI and will always do.
Your nature, your modesty is something a lot of people look up to. It tells how one should carry their success, how can a person keep his feet earth while chasing the sky. Never change these traits of yours. We love you and respect you A LOT because of them <3
All the best for everything in life. Looking forward to seeing you back on-screen. VERY EXCITED for that. And your next big move in your dancing career- The Dance Craze2016. You will be winning hearts for sure.
May you get things that you not only desire but deserve too. Because it may happen that you desire very little but you deserve SO MUCH MORE!
Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday <3 Love you now and always <3

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Shantanu 🥳
wishing u a very very happy birthday
live your day with fullest masti nd joy.
u have been my inspiration..
thank u for being the way you are.
Keep growing.. keep shining..
best of luck for girls on top & all the projects u have taken... nd u will take in future...
u will rock as sahir m sure like u always do..
will always support you as your wellwisher
want to see you on heights..,

once again a very happy birthday 🥳
God bless you..

Renu ❤️
Edited by --RENU-- - 8 years ago
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved
*Unreserve*

Many many happy returns of the day Shantanu!!..❤️ ❤️

On this day I wish that may you have all the joy you're heart can hold,all the smiles a day can bring, all the blessings a life can unfold ...May you get the world's best in everything!!!

You've been one of the purest souls I ever came across in this industry. Its been a treat to watch your journey and I hope and wish you continue to shine just like this always. Your passion for your work is your road to the massive success you've achieved and what we ,fans have always been proud of!

All the best for all your future ventures ! Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead!:)

Loads of love,
~Shreya ❤️
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday shantanu :*
U r such a wonderful soul dat everything i want fr u seems less a aftr a point. U deserve everything. May u get all what you want and more. Keep making us proud. Love u. Be blessed <3
Edited by flirteyed - 8 years ago
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A very Happy B'day to you Shantanu...
May you get all the success in life...
Wish you win all the dance battle around the World
You r a Star and a star was dancing when you were born...
May all your wishes come true...
God bless and stay blessed...
Lots of wishes and Love,

From,
Australia.
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are turning 25 and just wanna say that ur journey till now in this industry have been fabulous .. You have done one of the most amazing character probably written in a TV series ie swayam .. You have taken up challenging characters like stammer Shan in YHA and the geek in T- series video , u have done heart touching character like rahul and again aced in another dancing character like Vivan .. when u experimented on acting , u didnt forget to give ur 1st love ie dance its importance .. ur passion lead u and ur team to WOD and eventually win it .. From working hard for ur dream to taking risks keeping aside the person shantanu , u have really inspired me in personal level and shown true professionalism .. Proud to be ur well wisher .. wish u many more successes .. Hope all ur wishes come true and hope u will be as humble and down to earth as u are now , even in future ..
God bless u
Love u shantanu ..❤️
Edited by DD_Tannufan - 8 years ago
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wish u very happy birthday Shantanu
Wish to see u achieve heights of success in all the years to come
May all ur wishes come true
May God bless u wid joy happiness love respect n success as u deserve every bit of it
You are an ispiration for so many out there n its feels proud to be ur fan ...
Seeing u coming out of ur comfort zone n doing diff things n best moment was wen u wid ur team won #WOD n seeing ur passion n dedication for ur dreams is truly inspiring for us n listening d people dat we are fan of desihoppers gives a prouder feeling
We love u n wil always support u ...we just love ur unpredictableness ...Always stay d same
Stay blessed and always keep smiling dat adorable smile of urs 😊
Edited by --NupurSwaron-- - 8 years ago
Harshita_Joshi thumbnail
Shantanu
So..it's Your Birthday & You are turning 25.

Just See Your Growth..#WOD..omg you are winner of #WOD..Congratulations..!You Makes Us so Proud..!

Wishing you a Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day
Happy Birthday...
Stay Blessed...
May you get all the success in your life which you deserve..!
Thank you so much for entertaining us as Shantanu to swayam to Rahal to Shan to Vivaan..!!

Love you..!!
Keep smiling..!

Thank you
Edited by Harshita_Joshi - 8 years ago