SHAKTI MOHAN - Respect Earner and a Life changer

Barkha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This comes from within my heart Life before Shakti Mohan and after seeing her Earlier just pure students of budding age and now I will say totally easy going fan and a girl in society I don't see any reason why anyone would question her every increasing popularity This girl the first thing which impresses you is the way of handling things Her way to shape a career of a dancer is phenomenal its like destiny showed her a way through Terence Sir and the rest was impromptu She went with the flow and even now she is proud that in her way from becoming a struggling dancer to the esteemed judge of one of best dance shows she did cameo appearances in many soaps No embarrassment in admitting that :-* While some said she is just making money by such appearances she proved them 200% wrong when she used all her earnings to learn dance in NY and its true she said she stopped earning and started learning on her earnings HATS OFF LADY And then the most influential thing in her is the way she keeps her views without producing rifts or controversies The sweet looking calm but socially responsible girl talked about Nirbhaya She would like to be with family on occasion rather than Partying She loves to spend time with all elders while some others are busy with selfies and over show of nothing and anything She steals heart quickly but permanently They say attraction fades but this lassie doesn't just attract she owns a heart once and forever The best example being the BeWithBeti rampwalk All the ones walking around were busy interviewing the media while Mohans spend time interacting with the people present there I am not lowering anyone's prestige or bashing but I saw and heard all interviews related to the show People were busy bragging about I took so much time and chose this outfit the color blah blah blah The mohans looked like they actually came with a purpose of supporting girls and not walk to show media how glamorous they are I am not taunting but it was too obvious that if u look at them they were in subtle and simple white and went with heads held high If u see all ivs even as a normal audience You will notice the difference And her use of 'bindi' truly represented the Indian girl child and her confidence was a tribute to womanhood all around the world Take a bow Miss Mohan the heart stealer and the one and only one of a kind inspiration :-* This post was not for 1- bashing and 2- her professional achievement It was for her humbleness
Edited by Barkha_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautifully written 😊
Proud of My Diva Shakti Mohan ❀️