Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barkha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: 777helly

Love to see bold and strong kriya

And i peesonlly love it, bcoz this story is differ frm other bcoz in this story kriya is not like rondu or weak but a strong and can handle any situation by herself only
Plz update soon cant wait now

sure let me post the ongoing shot first
update is ready
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear this is the second work of urs m reading tonight...I hvnt read the prologue right now will do it as time permits...
about ur note...read this with open mind love...
u r a new member nd a new writer here... not many ppl know u...nd I know it's heartbreaking wen u serve on platter nd ppl don't appreciate...it happens.. mere sath bi hua hai...sbke sath hota hai...
regarding smita di's updates...she is an old writer nd many ppl know her...her stories...writing styles etc...ppl hv understood her vision nd loved it...it all happened with snail pace...not in one night...m sure ppl will love ur work nd wen they do they will appreciate it also...
it dsnt mean u r not good bcoz u are...it's just that give readers thoda time...not everyone read pms on regular basis...plus not all members come daily here reason being d3 is long done...ppl hv moved on...once in a while they check the forum...they don't expect regular updates here...
isliye immediate reaction nai milte...be patient nd hopeful...wen they will see...they will read...
plus it's exam season also...another reason for late comments...it will all come together soon...wese bi we ppl don't hv much writers to entertain us...we dnt want to lose what we have...we are greatful for ur dedication nd work...really thanks for that...
just give ppl some time nd u will get the desired response...
PS : also I will suggest u to hyper link the pm regarding story...it will be easier for mobile users to directly go to the page...
love...
akanksha
Barkha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharif_lafungi

hey dear this is the second work of urs m reading tonight...I hvnt read the prologue right now will do it as time permits...
about ur note...read this with open mind love...
u r a new member nd a new writer here... not many ppl know u...nd I know it's heartbreaking wen u serve on platter nd ppl don't appreciate...it happens.. mere sath bi hua hai...sbke sath hota hai...
regarding smita di's updates...she is an old writer nd many ppl know her...her stories...writing styles etc...ppl hv understood her vision nd loved it...it all happened with snail pace...not in one night...m sure ppl will love ur work nd wen they do they will appreciate it also...
it dsnt mean u r not good bcoz u are...it's just that give readers thoda time...not everyone read pms on regular basis...plus not all members come daily here reason being d3 is long done...ppl hv moved on...once in a while they check the forum...they don't expect regular updates here...
isliye immediate reaction nai milte...be patient nd hopeful...wen they will see...they will read...
plus it's exam season also...another reason for late comments...it will all come together soon...wese bi we ppl don't hv much writers to entertain us...we dnt want to lose what we have...we are greatful for ur dedication nd work...really thanks for that...
just give ppl some time nd u will get the desired response...
PS : also I will suggest u to hyper link the pm regarding story...it will be easier for mobile users to directly go to the page...
love...
akanksha

sorry di I over reacted with all readers I m so sorry
and even I update through mobile only so I send links through cell html format maybe that's why it's not shown as hyperlinked
idk how to hyperlink then
I am new so zada nai pata but if not here I will scrap you link
my scrap link are working but not pm links and I don't know why so :-(
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u are newbie that's y...as ur no of posts increase so will the power...nd no don't apologise...u r new u didn't knew...it's totally fine...don't be tensed...don't scrap me the link...I check the stories as I come online...
love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice update
Sid and kriya bff and he wants her go back to them
Interesting concept continue soon and do pm me
Barkha_ thumbnail

sorry to all
I have violent pain in my hand due to some clogged nerves
plz cooperate with me
i will update asap I feel better
777helly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dont worrt
We ll wait for the update
Take proper rest
And GET WELL SOON dear
ramya.reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally padlia Maine sorry fr the late
and story is interesting seriously
I always wanted this type of track and tune mere wish poori karde ;)
idk ki ur so good in writing
I really loved this update seriously abt ur note like Anku said thoda time lagega re to get what u want par pakka milega
don't be said and pls don't leave this story middle mein
update next part soon
waiting
and kuch help chachiye tho do tell me I will try to help
all in all awsm part
really loved it :*
and sholly fr late *kann pakding*
Barkha_ thumbnail
I am so sorry everyone I just caught up with dengue so plz bear with me n my exams.. if possible I will try to update in between exams but I don't think it is possible as I will be online only 2 days in a week . I had planned originally to give you ppl 3 parts before I go ...but I m so sorry to all ..first my hand fractured n now this dengue on top of it 7 subjects.. 34 chapters all long plz maaf kardo muje .. I will be able to update properly after 31 only when my exams will end but as I said I will try still.. sorry for the inconvenience to all
777helly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dont be sorry
U take rest
And all the best for the exame
But ppz dont discontinue it
Get wel soon