Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey!..
This was a lovely chapter. I really like how this story is moving .
Rey's reasons for meeting Sharon did raise questions but then I just pity her and her fate. That short monologue of hers wherein she blames herself for even thinking that Rey wanted to meet her to know how her life is,that tinge of care she felt when he asked to meet her just to realize that all that was for his own selfish reasons was very perfectly timed..It came at the right time with the right emotions and I am thankful to you for not letting her suffocate herself at that moment. How much can the poor girl take! She craves to have someone who'd belong to her in true sense and since she shared that with Taani ,I guess we are gonna have these girls bond soon and probably then she'd feel a little at home.

Taani made me smile here.Sharon was vulnerable in front of Taani who is still quite a stranger to her and I'm glad that Taani didn't let her down :)

Sharon is always trying to make things work with Swayam despite his intolerable ignorance is something that attracts me. She is surely a strong girl but this tinge of softness that is always there whenever she's around Swayam is really sweet. Maybe because she doesn't really have any other choice but somewhere I feel that she never really was able to blame him entirely for the mess her life is. They definitely aren't a normal couple for obvious reasons but something in her makes you feel she wants them to be called one for reasons undiscovered by her too. This trait of Sharon makes me love her more.

The dinner scene, could have been quite a romantic one given that it was so beautifully arranged, but then Swayam had to ruin it .😡

Swayam surely is getting on my nerves but this incident that happened was something needed I feel.At least he did realize that Sharon is something more than just an asset ,more than just a business deal.

The last part was quite intriguing. I think I have figured what it is but then my guess work goes on till the next update comes up. 😆
So update sooner so that I can put my thoughts to rest :P. I love the pace and I wish you'd keep up with it till the end of this ff:)

Very well written:)

Love,
Shreya

SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wen r u gng to updte plzz updte asap
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: yadnyasawant

superb loved it
nxt update soon
awesome

Thanks! Next part should be up by tomorrow 😊
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koms_vrushan

wonderfull nice ff. looking forward for awesome update.

Thanks! Will update by tomorrow, hopefully :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron

Awesome chappy Shani's tlks ws nce nw sharon knw a ltl abt swayam lvd swaron scene der convo d fght nd der fiercenes nd wid ur wrtng ts jst mndblwng der clse proximty gosh he ws abt to kis her i lvd t totly nd tq fr shwng swayam pov wld lve to read mre tq

Thanks for reading. I am glad you liked the Taan-Sharon and the Sharon-Swayam scenes. :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Heya

Yet again a beautiful update.
Loved it from the top to bottom.
The meet of Sharon and rey.as guessed rey had his own worries and solution is Sharon to speak to swayum.
And Sharon in a moment was happy and was talking happily.
She sure needs a time alone. Her convo with taani was a surprise. It was well written. Their short heart-felt chat was really good and much needs from Sharon side.
Now is the best part of update their dinner oops "romantic" date. I really liked Sharon's initiative to talk and his blunt answers. She did the right by walking away giving him a shock and the scene in room was reaaly well penned.she loved getting on his nerves.
And swayum getting lost on her for a small time and his thoughts on her.
So rey has no idea u swayum hates him. Swayum last woed s has been in this road before.probably its kria the connection between rey and swayum may be ..

P.s. I love Sharon for the same reason she is not the typical bechari. She was complicated layered and rude and grey. She is not oh-so good and does not care if she is rude to stranger. At times she herself fails to understand her actions. A very well written and portrayed character in d3. The very reason swaron were hit. Angry girl calm boy is rare in Indian TV.

I love Sharon here too

Hey,

Thanks for reading and reviewing! I am glad you liked the Taani-Sharon convo. Sharon really needed that. Sharon did try at least to make the "date" somewhat bearable :D
And Swayam-Rey thing will be explored later.

The next part will most probably be updated tomorrow. Hopefully you enjoy that as well!

PS: "Angry girl calm boy is rare in Indian TV". That's true. Most of the time we have calm and composed girl with spoilt guy.

Can't tell you how happy I am that you like this FF's Sharon character. :))
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinku82

Awesome...

loved it to the core...😊

Thanks! Hope you enjoy the upcoming parts as well :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

Hey!..

This was a lovely chapter. I really like how this story is moving .
Rey's reasons for meeting Sharon did raise questions but then I just pity her and her fate. That short monologue of hers wherein she blames herself for even thinking that Rey wanted to meet her to know how her life is,that tinge of care she felt when he asked to meet her just to realize that all that was for his own selfish reasons was very perfectly timed..It came at the right time with the right emotions and I am thankful to you for not letting her suffocate herself at that moment. How much can the poor girl take! She craves to have someone who'd belong to her in true sense and since she shared that with Taani ,I guess we are gonna have these girls bond soon and probably then she'd feel a little at home.

Taani made me smile here.Sharon was vulnerable in front of Taani who is still quite a stranger to her and I'm glad that Taani didn't let her down :)

Sharon is always trying to make things work with Swayam despite his intolerable ignorance is something that attracts me. She is surely a strong girl but this tinge of softness that is always there whenever she's around Swayam is really sweet. Maybe because she doesn't really have any other choice but somewhere I feel that she never really was able to blame him entirely for the mess her life is. They definitely aren't a normal couple for obvious reasons but something in her makes you feel she wants them to be called one for reasons undiscovered by her too. This trait of Sharon makes me love her more.

The dinner scene, could have been quite a romantic one given that it was so beautifully arranged, but then Swayam had to ruin it .😡

Swayam surely is getting on my nerves but this incident that happened was something needed I feel.At least he did realize that Sharon is something more than just an asset ,more than just a business deal.

The last part was quite intriguing. I think I have figured what it is but then my guess work goes on till the next update comes up. 😆
So update sooner so that I can put my thoughts to rest :P. I love the pace and I wish you'd keep up with it till the end of this ff:)

Very well written:)

Love,
Shreya

Hey Shreya,

Your detailed reviews always put a smile on my face. So thanks a lot for taking time out to write this review.

The business minded Singhanias sometimes are a bit ignorant when it comes to family and emotions. Sharon isn't really at a sunny place right now but Taani is slowly starting to warm up to her so that's a start :)

Sharon doesn't blame Swayam for the marriage but his actions and replies (especially during the dinner) annoyed her, especially when she is trying to make an effort.

And I am pretty sure you are on the right track. Mystery is clearly not my strong suit, but in my defense, I did give some hints here and there 😃

Rest assured, I am determined and want to take the story to it's end. Next part will be updated soon.

Thanks again! :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Superb update..loved it 👏

Thanks a ton for reading. I am glad you like it :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

I am happy you liked it. Thanks! :)