Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey all, I will not be updating the fic, anymore. I really wanted to, somehow for (various) reasons it's not working out.
Really grateful for the support, love and feedback that you all have shown. Thank you all, truly, for taking the time out to read. I can't reiterate enough on how much your responses and reviews have encouraged me and helped me grow. Much love :)
aashumehta1 thumbnail
Hey yaar. Please don't leave this fiction in middle like this. Atleast write 1 or 2 more updates to give it a climax. You gave so good turns in this fiction that now I'm too much addicted and always waiting for your updates like crazy. No one can do such a great job. I do understand you even have other works to do than updating this story but I would request you to atleast give a climax and stop writing. 2 more updates won't take much time, you can easily do that. Please please please try and understand.
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plzzz don't end this fic...I m addicted to this crazily...I just luv this story of urs atleast give a proper ending..plzzz waiting to kne hw things will change after the divorce in this story.plz update
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I just read all the chapters in one go.. Although I think I read a part or 2 before..
Coming to the Story.. Its a BRILLIANT piece of work..
Its been a while I read something of this calibre..
The flow.. the situations.. The twists.. The suffering.. In short everything has been a treat to read..
You are super talented in analysing and penning down your story and thoughts..
I could imagine the story in front of my eyes while reading it..

And I just want to read more.. and more..
I saw that you are discontinuing this Fic..
Please don't do that..
Please try complete this story..
Don't keep your readers hanging..
See its been a long time since D3 and the fans that miss it come to the forum and read the Fan-Fic and relive SwaRon and D3 through these stories..
Its a stress buster for most of us mahn..
Please complete this story..
I'm actually so impatient to read what happens ahead..

Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Do not discontinue this story.. Complete this please it is a lovely storyline.
Please try to update it please