Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update..
Swayum do have some serious trust issues..
I'm really surprised but glad that sharon was acting cool.. Other than that certain time.. She was still trying to justify swayum's actions..
I'm really impressed.. She was so mature handling the issues..
Singhania family in trouble.. She gotta manage things alone..
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved. YES!
^Unreserve^

Swayam hit hard there. Things he said might have been in anger but uncalled for. He judged the girl in seconds and worse didn't apologize later when Sharon spilled the truth. It was harsh.

All the love seems to have evaportaed in thin air. It's saddening. Plus Swayam has clearly hurt not only Sharon's family but Sharon too now, I belive.

He has created a mess without seeing the real thing and I am afraid its going to get even messier now.

-Chitra
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 7 years ago
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woaahhh.. What an update.. Drove me over the edge the last two lines and it just increased my curiosity to read the next part.. Just update it very quick..
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiii
Read the last two updates together

This is hell amazing!!
The way in which the story is proceeding its intriguing.
You have penned so beautifully that words are store in brain for longer.

Loved it

Now pls do update sooner
Waiting for it and further proceeding on swaron relationship when will they ever be normal.
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much fr updating n dt too long one
Abt d update I ll say... "WOW" u r an awesome writer..luvd d way Sharon handled d situation dint expect she ll react so calmly
N last part ws shocking dt he dint even think abt Sharon befre doing it...he seriously hv serious trust issues...eagerlllyyy waiting fr d nxt one... Update it fast plzzz
N I dint get d pm dis time also...plzzz do pm me
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RES
UNRES
😭😭😭 urghhh again a cliffhanger and that too very crucial one not so done yar again you made me fell for sharon she is really mature i just cant pen it down with the way she handled the satuation and with the way she handled swayam if any other girl would be in her place then the matter would have gone worse but how you wrote was just exceptional and with swayam he seriously have trust issues gosh mannn the anger those blazing eyes he was drunk and misbehaving with her still sharon managed it well😊 but when he questioned his self respect mannn just over it the truth came out 😲😲 and then life goes the sameπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Then you became the devil and got rey on jail and who is the reason SWAYAM what will sharon do now yar why you always do this please toda rehem karo and give us a faster update and do PM me thanx for the PM as well love you
Edited by SHAhira-Swaron - 7 years ago
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please update nxt chapter...plz plzzz
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I totally hadn't expected any of all that happened here!
Firstly Sharon and Swayam's confrontation scene. I really really wanted the misunderstanding to be cleared asap but I hadn't expected you actually would do that. That's best part about your story. You don't try to unnecessarily complicate stuff when it could be straight forward but at the same time manage to create relevant and interesting twists that keeps the reader's hooked on to the story. I have observed this right from the beginning. It kind of speaks of you as a person. Seems like you don't try to avoid situations. You are straight forward and believe in talking and resolving conflicts then and there instead of prolonging it and creating more MUs. That's a beautiful quality and speaks of how mature you are!

Coming to the update, well the SwaRon scene obviously wasn't a pleasant one. Swayam is becoming really displeasing with the way he's dealing with everything. Hands down Sharon's gained respect here for the way she handled a drunk Swayam inspite of his caustic ,harsh comments and accusations. Sharon deserved an apology for every single word he said to her but what he did was totally shocking.
I don't know if I am right, but somewhere I feel it's all to hurt Sharon. Probably he himself isn't realizing what he's upto and what consequences his actions would result into, but he is still holding something against Sharon. Inspite of knowing the truth, something is holding him back from mending everything with Sharon. He's still holding some bitterness. Reason unknown to him as well.

Probably we're gonna have Sharon lose her cool in the next update. Honestly she must. She's played the understanding one too long. Someone needs to knock sense into Swayam and make him realize how impulsively he's been reacting.
No doubt this is getting really interesting! Can't wait for next!

P. S. Quite late myself to review this but I'm still gonna say this -Isn't it the time for next update ?:P
Please please post soon! It's really difficult to keep waiting for long especially when the story looks so so promising and intriguing with every update.

Love,
-Shreya :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Applef

Awesome update..

Swayum do have some serious trust issues..
I'm really surprised but glad that sharon was acting cool.. Other than that certain time.. She was still trying to justify swayum's actions..
I'm really impressed.. She was so mature handling the issues..
Singhania family in trouble.. She gotta manage things alone..

Thank you! Glad you like the Sharon handling situation parts :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumn_Hue

Woaahhh.. What an update.. Drove me over the edge the last two lines and it just increased my curiosity to read the next part.. Just update it very quick..

Thanks so much! I'll be updating in a day :)