Awesome update
plz update soon

Thanks for reading and liking Reet :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Applef

Welcome back..

It was awesome to actually continue reading one of my favourite story..
I was really looking forward for that..
Swaron relationship is getting better day by day..
but swayum is more ccarefuland now more confused about his feelings for sharon..
swayum and taani rekindled their relationship..
rey and vicky... Suspicious..
and now Taani with a pregnancy kit..
looking forward for the next part..
update soon..

Hey! Thank you so much for your continued support. I am glad you are enjoying the SwaRon part. I will be updating soon. Thanks agian :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron

Reserved

Unreserved🥱🥱
Firstly thanks a lot yar sorry correction thanks a ton actually i hadn't had any slightest idea that you will update this soon i badly wanted to review it as soon as i read it but there ws a marriage function so couldnt but now here iam with🥱😳😳
As the story is moving forward am getting sticked to it at first we liked sharon's character but now am liking swayam in this how innocently ge was gazing her actions and blabberings
And the swayam taani convo that was amazing i sooo badly wanted to read something like this and swayam was about to say love😲😲😲 but it will take time
I hope rey and vicky isn't plotting something then swaron convo you have actually penning everthing so awesome the way u bought swaron closeness in the midst of casual convo phewww ans swayam was controlling himself😆
Last but not least what an explode pregnancy strip in taani bag what's going on yar dont leave it in such a cliff hanger plzzz
And sorry for dis biggg review but couldnt hlp my excitement⭐️😊

Hi Shahira, you big review has put a big smile on my face :)
Thank you so much for investing you time despite of being busy to read the ff. Means a lot. :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Reserved.

OH. MY. GOD. I had given up the hope! This is such an amazing surprise!

^Unreserve^

How much do I love this Swayam? Falling for Sharon! In love with her so much. He wants to love her and touch her. This kind of Swayam is my favourite kind of Swayam. He can't come near and he can't stay away.

Also, I am so glad to see Swayam is trying to mend his relationship with Taani because he feels guilty. He has realised the fact that he may have been unfair and I think that was very well done.

Also, you dropped some bomb there. Taani and pregnant? 😲

I am here to see what Sharon is going to tell Swayam now if Taani is really pregnant.

God! Now you please update this one regulary because I have missed this so much and I had given up my hopes on this because it had been such a long sabbatical.

I am really glad you are back.

Do update soon. Waiting very very eagerly.

-Chi

Hey Chitra! Thanks a ton for reading and reviewing. I am glad you're liking the character developments. The Taani part of the story, I was not really sure about it. Debated with that "bomb" for quite some time. Hope that plays out well in the next updates, link-wise. Will try and update regularly. Thanks for sticking around and supporting the FF. :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Hue

It was a lovely update with undercurrents of mystery and suspense.. Cant wait to read the next update and read Sharon and Tanis discussion..

It felt really nice reading your story after a long time.. Update the next part soon..

Thank you so much for reading and reviewing, more imp for the support. :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

This was a really really pleasant surprise. I hadn't expected that you would continue it but I'm so glad you have. And you know why! Your writing speaks volumes of your beautiful way of story telling. So, yeah welcome back!

Coming to the update, it was smoothly progressive as always. I like how you're trying to reflect the changes in Swayam in his relationships with people other than Sharon as well, beginning with Taani. I'm just totally loving him here. He is beginning to accept the mistakes he made in the past and that too gracefully. Not exactly mistakes but all that he lost out on or the important people in his life who he ignored due to his difficult relationship. And that sure is a very positive change!

Sharon and Swayam are probably yet to name their relationship but I think that day isn't too far. Swayam's longing for her could be felt here. But probably I'm liking this pace. I love the little moments you create between them. I'd love to read more of them.

The ending was an interesting twist! Waiting for the next one eagerly! Please update soon this time :)

Shreya <3

Shreya! Thanks so much! Your feedback always make me so happy. Swayam has now started to mend what he had been instrumental in breaking in the past. To tell you the truth, I was very iffy about the Taani twist part. I had put that a long time back but kept trying to work it out. So hoping the next parts can play out well. Thanks again for reading! Much appreciated. :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghish

Welcome back. Am happy to see your post. I was awesome Please update next part soon.

Thank you so much Meghish :) Will be updating soon :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysweet

Hello just read your story, its amazing to say the least

I loved it. Thank god you updated and will do so from now on as you said. I read very few swaron stories as i am a taarey fan and read only their stories, but this caught my attention. And i guess there is some taarey in it so it doesnt hurt to read.

Coming to the story itself, i love swayam's character in this. The develepment of his character is amazing. Its good he is letting go of his past. And sharon is also really understanding. Even if their marriage started badly i am happy that they are slowly getting there.

Loved the kiss between taarey and hoping they get together. Hmm maybe if taani is actually pregnant then it be reys. Hope rey is not planning anything big or trying to hurt swayam or taani

Anyways

Update the next part soon and pm me if you can thank you

Hey thanks so much for investing your time in a SwaRon ff. I am glad that you liked the pace and the character development. Will update the next part soon, with Taani's progress :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki171

It's good to hear from you after a long time

There are many writers who don't post stories which they have kept on hold
But u came
Coming to the story
It's progressing wonderfully
Waiting for next

Hey Niki, thanks for reading and liking. I will be posting the next part soon :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linea_Jacobsen

It was amazing eagerly waiting for next update

Thank you so much. Will be updating soon :)