Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Reserved.
OH. MY. GOD. I had given up the hope! This is such an amazing surprise!

^Unreserve^

How much do I love this Swayam? Falling for Sharon! In love with her so much. He wants to love her and touch her. This kind of Swayam is my favourite kind of Swayam. He can't come near and he can't stay away.

Also, I am so glad to see Swayam is trying to mend his relationship with Taani because he feels guilty. He has realised the fact that he may have been unfair and I think that was very well done.

Also, you dropped some bomb there. Taani and pregnant? 😲

I am here to see what Sharon is going to tell Swayam now if Taani is really pregnant.

God! Now you please update this one regulary because I have missed this so much and I had given up my hopes on this because it had been such a long sabbatical.

I am really glad you are back.

Do update soon. Waiting very very eagerly.

-Chi
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 7 years ago
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was a lovely update with undercurrents of mystery and suspense.. Cant wait to read the next update and read Sharon and Tanis discussion..
It felt really nice reading your story after a long time.. Update the next part soon..
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This was a really really pleasant surprise. I hadn't expected that you would continue it but I'm so glad you have. And you know why! Your writing speaks volumes of your beautiful way of story telling. So, yeah welcome back!
Coming to the update, it was smoothly progressive as always. I like how you're trying to reflect the changes in Swayam in his relationships with people other than Sharon as well, beginning with Taani. I'm just totally loving him here. He is beginning to accept the mistakes he made in the past and that too gracefully. Not exactly mistakes but all that he lost out on or the important people in his life who he ignored due to his difficult relationship. And that sure is a very positive change!

Sharon and Swayam are probably yet to name their relationship but I think that day isn't too far. Swayam's longing for her could be felt here. But probably I'm liking this pace. I love the little moments you create between them. I'd love to read more of them.

The ending was an interesting twist! Waiting for the next one eagerly! Please update soon this time :)

Shreya <3
meghish thumbnail
Welcome back. Am happy to see your post. I was awesome Please update next part soon.
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello just read your story, its amazing to say the least
I loved it. Thank god you updated and will do so from now on as you said. I read very few swaron stories as i am a taarey fan and read only their stories, but this caught my attention. And i guess there is some taarey in it so it doesnt hurt to read.

Coming to the story itself, i love swayam's character in this. The develepment of his character is amazing. Its good he is letting go of his past. And sharon is also really understanding. Even if their marriage started badly i am happy that they are slowly getting there.

Loved the kiss between taarey and hoping they get together. Hmm maybe if taani is actually pregnant then it be reys. Hope rey is not planning anything big or trying to hurt swayam or taani

Anyways

Update the next part soon and pm me if you can thank you

lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Also eager to read more , please update next part quickly
niki171 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's good to hear from you after a long time
There are many writers who don't post stories which they have kept on hold
But u came