Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I've been waiting for an update of this FF since so long.. When are you gonna update it???
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
From where I start?..ok..firstly despite of knowing that you have put this ff on hold..I read it..ohhh..I seriously can't tell you how much I am in love with this..
Everything you have pennend down amazingly..
Sharon relation with her Dad and Rey , her sacrifice , her not feeling a lot sad on marriage , accepting that life has offered, her studies, fights, Vicky thing and then when Sharon unintentionally humiliated Neha and Sharon realising it , Neha's reaction , Tani and her friendship , the two meetings of taarey, Rey and Sharon relationship..oohk..I need to stop otherwise it will be too long.
I loved the way the characters are...story ,incidents, conversation. Emotions , reactions .. everything is realistic.
Swaron story from the start to now .the way you have progressed it...it's so beautiful and magical and realistic..there are so so many realistic situations and reactions you have wrote..and that's excellent...when Sharon missed her project to submit and after reactions are so good..I felt like that's exactly you feel...
Honestly...I was missing so so so so much swayam in your story...at first I tried to tell myself that his story is secret so afterwards there will be lots of swayam..but even after revelation there was not much..it looked like you are showing story only with her pov..I just missed swayam...swayam really hadn't intrected with anyone..there were no swayam kria , Rey , his mom conversation which I was expecting but the most I felt upset about was no taayam conversation or anything...you had told that they were best friends and Tani missed her Bhai..so I was expecting their story..but it didn't came..the way you have handled Sharon story ...I mean you have wrote everything that she does and covered every relation of hers..but when it comes to swayam ..its only about Sharon...I was expecting the same way you will write about swayam ..but it didn't came...so if you ever ( hopefully you will) update then please keep this in mind..this is request.. because I was so so exited to read about him...
And yeah..the last 2 ch... they were dreamy...ohh...I just loved it a lot...you made so so so happy..I can't even tell you..

So . please please update and please finish this ff...I m Lovig it alot and I really wish that you finish it.. please
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Please update this story..
U updated ur story in swaragini forum
Please update here too..
Waiting to read this story further
Really loved this story..and ur writing style
Update soon..its a request
Thank you
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
When are you going to give us an update of this story??
I've been dying to read the next update of this..

Please please update soon..
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update😳 You promised u'll finish wt u started
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
I'll wait and i knw this wait will be worth of my time.
Hope u update Soon(being a reader aadat se majboor)😛
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Waiting for an update.. Hope it comes soon..
shubhi-2 thumbnail
plz update ,story is super awesome
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have read first chapter of this ff and it is awesome
Please do pm me when you update
It is awesome fab
Anu_TanHa thumbnail