Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Whow Read it all in one Go!!! Can't believe I have been missing this till now!!!
I Love Love Love it...
It's jus Spectacular... Will definitely write more coz there's so much I wanna say :)
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Over the moon!
You take such time but you develop the story so beautifully, its genuinely pleases me to see your updates every time. What I love about this update is hands down the chemistry, its so so beautiful. I love how either Swayam or Sharon arn't aggressive about it, and it falls so lightly in the background. I have to say its such a treat read this with Simmi and Neil in it, you added them so perfectly. The other thing I love is that your build up is extremely good, and i say that is your power as a writer. You take time and patience and it shows in your results. What can i say, completely in love with this.

Neet
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's jst amazing
I luv d way u express dose feelings
Soft,slow n romantic
I m nt getting d PM's
Plz PM me NXT time
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Firstly I'm happy that you didn't rush the relationship. Slow and steady but makes sense. They are bonding and opening up to each other, that's what matters isn't it.Initially they struggled to converse thinking on what topic they should talk. But look now how they have evolved. Love ❤️
I've said it countless number of times, but I absolutely love the way you write. I could read all chapters not just once, but whenever i feel like seeking some solace from a love story that i absolutely adore from the deepest core of my heart. And your story gives me that happiness now that D3 has ended.

PS: You know how much i love your Sharon. But I was wondering (hoping) to get an insight into Swayam's character, from their relationship per se. Maybe if you could 😳
Edited by Phantasm - 8 years ago
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Forgot to mention, but update soonish. I know i'm late but i so badly wanna read what happens next ^__^
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update please i know you will think that i never comment about ur update but i wanna say that after reading every single update i become very happy and for expressing that happiness i don't no what to say i just feel happy and don't no how to tell u about my feelings so please update soon and sorry for not commenting about ur writing
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So sorry for not reviewing last few chapters but what i read left me dumb they have come closer it just felt so surreal to read all those chapters their attraction longing love towards each other the whole is just so awesome plz pm me when you update TQ..
angels007 thumbnail
Hey I'm new here and I love your writing pls update...
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a beautiful FF. 👏👏. I just read the whole story back to back. Wow. Very well written FF. I just love it. Please do update FAST. 😃😃
sbhanot65 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read all d chps in one go...nd mst say u r an excellent writer...Plz dnt stp dis story in middle...khtm krke aur stories likhna plz...
Nd plz update it...