Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Poor sharon has to study hard..
Yup she was in bad mood
But she shouldn't have snapped at swayam..
Poor he.

So taare ia gonna happen soon..
Nice
Thanks

Hey! Thanks for reading and reviewing! :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ButterflyNeet.

You know what i loved about this chapter; how real you kept it. You nailed how humans interact on a emotional level, every dialogue and scene was so relatable. Its one of the reasons why your story is so unique, the way you show it and interoperate is so subtle. I know i said this the last time but i really can't wait to read Swayam becoming more prominent and how he deals with Sharon's words of getting over it. To a certain extent she was right because there are bigger problems in the world other than heartbreak, and perspective is so important. And thats why your Sharon is so good, she instills that perspective.

Mesmerised as always

Neet

Hi Neet! Thanks for writing this feedback. A major chunk of next part will be from Swayam's point of view. Really glad you liked it and thanks again for your continued support :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ms.Funnybee_

Amazing update.

Loved it so much.
Very realistic portrayal of characters.
Continue soon.

Hey! Thank you so much for reading and liking! :) Will be updating soon.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srinidhi94

awesome update..

i like the action and reactions of each characters...swayam, sharon, rey, taani, kriya...

Hi Srinidhi! Thanks for reading. I am glad you liked the characters' reactions. :)
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 8 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Awesome update..
Sharon behaviour towards swayam quite rude
Waiting for swayam reaction afterthat..
Pls give more swaron scenes..its a request
Update soon

Hey SnehaRay! Thanks for reading. Next chapter will have SwaRon :) Will be updating soon.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki171

Awesome concept

It's damn difficult to imagine swayam n Sharon in such a role
I m glued to this story
Plezzz don't be like other writers who stop writing stories when they get less likes or comments
Just think that u have a unique writing style which very less people appreciate
Waiting for next chapter

Hi Niki! Thank you so much for reading. :)
Rest assured I have no plans of abandoning this FF. I will be updating the next part in a day. Happy to read your views. Thanks again
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DreamzGirl-

it's good to see swayam trying to make Some bond With her ..but the mess ...Waiting for Swayam reaction ...

Hey, thanks for reading! Will be putting up the next part real soon :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yadnyasawant

nxt update pls
it was superb to read
eagerly waiting for nxt part

Hey, thanks! I am glad you liked it. I'll be putting up the next part in a day :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Hey Anu! Working on the next part. Will be updating very soon, in a day max. Thanks! :)
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, well I am late again for the same reason:(
This update was just as authentic as all others. I think this realistic approach is the usp of your story .Totally loving it cuz every scene that you write is gradual and it takes the story ahead in the most natural way.

This part took a little drift from SwaRon n I kind of missed their moments here but then having said that I feel it perfectly fits in with the present scenario. Sharon did need to get some fresh air forgetting about all this mess and what could have been a better distraction than college!,but poor girl,having a hard time there as well.

That sudden outburst was unexpected but what Sharon said was right.Swayam should stop living in the past. I liked that hidden frustration behind her anger.She's already into him,quite much to not ignore it now. Swayam went without meeting her,felt sad about that..
Rey and Taani surprised me. Especially Taani cuz she was so casual about the kiss. Lets see what lies ahead!

A request ,more and longer Swaron scenes please,cuz you just write them so well..I am totally engrossed in reading them.
Also plz update sooner cuz it really becomes difficult to wait,well thats how much I love this ff!..

Shreya <3
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago