Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashumehta thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome part it was !! Swaron getting close day by day and their chemistry is getting so good and deep though it be friendship or as strangers. Expecting more for their chemistry here. Please update the next part soon. Eagerly waiting to read what's next now going to cross their ways and how will they overcome the distance and each and everything between them. So go ahead eagerly waiting for the next part. Please update soon.
aashumehta thumbnail
Next update please !! 😔
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .ButterflyNeet.

And you leave me speechless all over again. A part of me missed Swayam in this chapter but his presence in the end was simply amazing, i couldn't have asked for more. I think him finding out is inevitable so i am hoping Sharon would tell him, but its there growing desire that is simply spellbinding, hence your title! Just one request from me that i want to see more of them together and also their growing intensity and intimacy. Her slight shyness is quite refreshing. Absolutely beautiful.

Neet

Hey Neet! Thank you so much for reading and reviewing. :) I am really glad you are liking it. I'm writing more SwaRon scenes in future updates - want them to have a natural flow... :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Thanks so much for liking! :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshitabahadur

Wow what an update!! Absolutely amazing!

Update soon!

Hey thanks for reading :) I am working on the update. Will be up soon
manan_vrushan thumbnail
hiii...please update in wattpad too...pleaseee...😃
maaneet_michi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey , nice ff.. please PM me when u update
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

Brilliant ! Absolutely Brilliant!!

Firstly , sincere apologies for not commenting on the previous chapter. I was busy with exams and so it slipped out of my mind.
I'm enthralled! Amazing plot ! I never knew my thoughts about Kriya would be changing this drastically after hearing her side of the story, but having said that, I don't hate her entirely cuz probably she was never in love with Swayam and so one cannot totally expect her to back off from something that would change her life forever but the way she did it hiding it all from Swayam and direspecting his feelings for her is totally unacceptable.Swayam, so hopelessly in love with her, maybe would have still let her go, had she spoken the truth. I completely sympathize with Swayam here.

Sharon was as always amazing.The fighting spirit in her is appealing and no doubt Kriya had to reveal everything to Rey. I don't know if calling off the marriage is a right decision cuz we cannot ignore the fact that whatever happened was Kriya's past and Rey is her present. Dunno how it unfolds from here but surely I'm excited to know it, specially when Swayam comes into the picture.

You have this absolutely mindblowing way of potraying your characters in various shades of gray but not letting them turn black. There have been many instances where you begin to dislike a particular character,but you can't outright hate that person. And this just goes too well with almost all of them,be it Anjali, Kriya ,Rey and not to forget the Swayam we had seen in the beginning. Sharon and Anjali's conversation does bring out Anjali as a manipulative woman but we cannot totally live on that as she had a point when she said that Swayam's decision of running away with Kriya was impulsive and unreasonable to some extent as well.Had she been more considerate of her child while handling the issue,she wouldn't have come across as such a scheming and contriving personality.

The last part!..I read and re-read again.. That little moment of Swaron was beautiful and passionate . I really missed Swayam in this part but with the end ,I think you did make up for his absence. I really want to see more of Swaron now as this part really left me craving for more. The love is brewing slowly but it screams passion..can't wait to see them living some moments of love together.
Please update sooner.

~Shreya <3

Hey Shreya!

Thanks for leaving another great feedback! :)

I didn't really want to make any character an outright villain. So Kria is in the same gray area. She was young when she chose money (which was a big necessity for her) over Swayam (whom she might or might not have loved, as you so correctly describe it). Sharon is very much embroiled in all the drama and that may affect her in future.

I have a big smile on my face currently as I am reading your review. I have tried to keep the characters gray. I am glad that you observed this fact. And more SwaRon moments to come!

Thanks again for reading and more importantly for providing me continuous support via your feedback! :)

PS: Good luck for your exams!
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 8 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ms.Funnybee_

wow amazing piece of chapter.
filled with raw emotions.
loved it.
eagerly waiting for the next part.

Hey! Thanks for reading and liking! I am working on the next part. Will be posting supersoon :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Mindblowing Update..
Everything is really a mess..
Swaron moment is really awesome..
Update soon...

Hi! Thanks for reading. I am glad you enjoyed the SwaRon moment. Will update soon :)