fabulous update.
loved it so much.
finally truth is out.

Thanks for reading! :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Phantasm

Wow there were a lot many revelations. I'm glad that swayam opened up in front of sharon, at least he feels like he could share it with her. This gives a small hope on their relation. The update pointed harsh realities of life, sad but true. I love Sharon in your FF she is so determined and pragmatic. Swayam's character i can empathize with, but i feel sad he had to go through so much. Nevertheless, sharon I'm sure will pull him out of his dilemma. Really can't wait to read next update.

Update real soon :)

-Rutu

Hey, thanks for reading. I am glad you're liking this FF's Sharon. Poor girl, tries really hard! They needed to talk about his past, even though it was 4 months into their wedding.

Thanks again for liking! :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

Hey, thanks for reading. I am glad you're liking this FF's Sharon. Poor girl, tries really hard! They needed to talk about his past, even though it was 4 months into their wedding. After the revelations comes the more difficult task - dealing with the revelation. So that's something characters have to face in future.

Thanks again for liking! :)
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 8 years ago

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3sisters

Like loved it i never thought that Swayam mother will be this type of woman

Thanks for liking! Swayam's mom is a difficult woman :D
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshitabahadur

Loved the update! ;)

cant wait for the rest for the story to unfold..
update soon 😊

Thanks for reading! I am working on the update. Will be up in a day (max)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

OH.MY.GOD.

I read and read and read and then you blasted a bomb in the end!

Swayam was in love with Kria for four years. Wanted to marry her at the age of 22 :O It feels so unbelievable to imagine that now given the kind of Swayam we have been seeing all along.

I cant imagine Swayam's state. Heartbreaks are the worst pain one can go through because ot doesn't even let you scream in solace. And not having any closure is like a knife cutting through your heart when its bleeding worst, for all I can imagine. So Swayam's pain was unbearable. I feel so sorry for that young guy who was crushed so badly by someone he loved so much.

But all this was bearable as a reader. I could go on till you decided to pull off the plug.

How can Kria do this? Just how? I would rather expect a high rate of self respect from a person who waits at table for a part time job but dream big. She left him for money? Thats just PATHETIC! She could have just left if she wanted to but she chose to crack a deal out of it. That sucks. She was 22 not 16 that she could drain all of her dignity down the drain just like that. Damn! And she still decides to defend her action? Even now? She tries to justify it? That more PATHETIC.

I am so on Sharon's side right now. Damn I am so mad on Kria -_-

Chitra!

Hey thanks for reviewing!

Swayam now is so much different than his old self so I can understand the disbelief. He was naive then, now more mature. You description about heartbreaks and more importantly lack of closure is so apt. Not knowing why something happened is really a torture.

Kria had her own motivations and aspirations so she took the easy way out. Anjali is a good manipulator (that's what she does for a living). Kria surely tries to justify and rationalize her deeds. She is a character driven by her own set goals. I am really liking your strong reaction against the character. :)

Thanks again!

PS: Sharon really needs someone on her side :D
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Loved it...
Finally swayam told sharon..
He will be relieved..

Kriya prefered money over swayam...
Not done kriya..

Update soon

Hi, thanks for reading! Swayam's may have been relived but he sure left a very stressed Sharon :D

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Thank you so much! :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Thanks a ton :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ButterflyNeet.

What a mega update I must say! You surely know how to drop a nuclear bomb. What a crisply written chapter, but more so what an intriguing chapter from a story perspective. Absolutely in love with the Swayam you present in this story, the shades and layering is so intricate and well crafted that I can't help but commend you. Its the best thing in your work, you layer characters up with such precision that i can't help but smile reading their emotions. As for the past with Kriya, its heart breaking and somewhere deep down the debate she presented was so believable, but the second she accepted that money i felt she let go of all the morals that held her together. My only wish is that you don't villainies her character but show this has a part of her dark shades, I feel your story is too good to have a black and white villain! Sorry if i have overstepped, its just i am loving this so much that i wish i was writing it! Simply can't wait for the next part!

Neet

Hey Neet! Thanks for liking!

You are such an excellent writer that your reviews (on my story) makes me very happy.

I am not writing any villains in the ff. All characters are driven by their own set of motivations. Whether it's positive or negative, is all up to the readers. Kria thought what she was doing was right. She was trying too justify her deed. She did correctly point out that SwaRon wedding was also a deal. Sharon is Rey's sister so she will feel protective of her brother - maybe her main reaction was due to this fact.

Always love reading your feedback. Thanks again for writing this!