Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _Ms.Funnybee_

Fabulous story.

Loved it.

Thank you for reading. I am glad you like it :)
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thought so...
So kria was his first love.
Finally it is revealed.
Loved the update so much.
Waiting for next part eagerly.
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update.
waiting for next update.
yadnyasawant thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
pls update soon
yadnyasawant thumbnail
loved the update
want bigger updates
n pls update soon pls pls
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!
Kria his first love???😲
God ur updates r more like mysteries to me...
twists after twits but i love it
love ths update...
cant wait for next pls update soon pretty soon...😊
and ya bigger update plsss...
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello
Yet another beautiful update

Whole update was penned nicely..!!!

Sharon and reys meet at the cafe to the excited sharon on their marriage.

Then Sharon sharing her excitement with swayum who is totally upset and drinks to the extent that he blacks out

Sharon's fear and worry was well written

Really liked that Sharon forced him to let out things as its better to spill out things rather than bottling up.

Sharon feelings on her moms death was very nicely written.
It was a thought that ran in her mind and it somehow made swayum open-up too

So swayum loved kria..!!!
Interesting one
Update next asap
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maja aa gaya update pad ke aur problem kria se hai u wont believe but u know i guessed it back and lekin problem kya thi ye guess nahi kara so update fast han
yadnyasawant thumbnail
update soon pls
waiting for update
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
You know your chapters are more like episodes!.. I can actually see everything happening for real and it is truly a visual treat as well! I am so loving the build up!
Every chapter brings out undiscovered traits of both Swayam and Sharon and surely it makes this ff a very engaging read.

It was pretty much predictable in the previous chapter that Swayam would be avoiding Sharon as he can't let her peep into his insides.She had begun affecting him and that thought was enough for him to feel uneasy, but I was pleasantly surprised to see some noticeable changes in Swayam's behavior towards the end.He wasn't able to avoid Sharon's questions but what was surprising was he didn't try hard to.It was easier for him to just walk off and avoid her but it gladdens me to see his heart overpower his mind..One moment he was trying to ignore her questions ,next moment he was apologizing for being so careless ...and in yet another one he was lending her an ear as she spilled out her deepest fears and consoling her almost forgetting about his own.He didn't even realize that maybe, but it was one rare glimpse of the 'sweet Swayam' which couldn't go unnoticed.

As for Sharon, Swayam is far more than just 'okayish' for her which is very much evident with the way she was scared to death in just two hours of his absence.Like I said earlier I love her majorly cuz she is never pretentious.She voiced out her anxiety without a second thought to Swayam.She let him know that she cares and doesn't regret it.He's much more to her than she even thinks ,perhaps that is why she could let out her secrets with so much ease that it really felt like she desired to do so even though it appears as an act just to persuade Swayam for the same.

And with the revelation now,I am really curious how this truth is going to affect their lives,particularly Sharon as the thought of Swayam in love with someone else, whichever tense that is , is going to be very disturbing for her I think. Can't wait for the realizations to hit both their hearts.

Commendable work once more!..I am so glued to this!!!...Update sooon!

~Shreya